KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hutch is a amazing man and i like Rachel as well.
Hutch is well rid of kerry she is toxic and she plays games with people and doesn't care about the outcome.

Reactions: 1
What ever Kerry thinks she wants to say to out people is nothing, as that still wouldn't excuse her for what she also added to when a person really needed support and help. She should be disgusted with herself!! And Ryan in Kerry's live, snake in so many pie's. Hutch will do better to block him along with that Darcy, as they are Kerry's feeders!! Filters to make yourself look something your are not because deep down you are ugly and that's something filters can't smooth out.

Reactions: 2
she’s posted a video saying after reading what I have today, I will put a few things straight tonight

I would love too see you fail as girl that’s all we want is for you to show your self without all the filters

why not green screen the nice comments?

You thought they weren’t together and were just friends

This is what you’ve got to stop is the lies why didn’t you just say you were together as we all knew it but no you kept denying it… not calling you a lair for loving someone calling you a liar because you said you were just friends!

So much respect for hutch saying it like it is, naming names best thing he could do.. people have said it so many times it’s people around that causes your drama

Last edited:
Well said Hutch. Everything that is said on here is what is actually said behind your back Kerry. Like i said people stab you in the back and then still smile at your face. You may think what you like about me, but iv said what they are to frightened to tell you, but only behind your back.
So if anything listen to Hutch.

Iv mentioned a few names and also SJ now its up to you!!

Where’s Ryan gone now? Had plenty to say at the start! Hutch will always care for Kerry she needs to listen to him.. just wish they were honest at the start then it wouldn’t have made Kerry look like a bunny boiler if people actually knew they were in a relationship instead of just saying the were friends

Kerry what Hutch & Ben are saying is honestly the truth. What I've been trying to say to you on here the whole time.

Kirsty is a true friend. You've got her. Liv seems a good one too. Sod the rest. Keep your circle small.

Heck sleep around, msg a million lads you are gorgeous, young and single but keep it private.

I like it where you, kirsty and Liv are live. Girly banter is brilliant like Ben & Hutch have their lad banter on their lives. Being open and honest about struggling with Ollie as he's being a nightmare the last week or so, insights into daily life like that is great it shows the real you. Shows you are normal and down to earth.

Just be yourself. Its what I've said all along. I really liked you when it was you and Kirsty hoovering your kitchen while you were sitting laughing and saying everyone needs a friend like Kirsty, it used to be hilarious. The good old days. Then all the poison started trickling in and poisoned you. So you built a huge wall and let Tiktok change you.

Dry those tears.

Everyone can have their opinion on here and continue to not like her and say how you really feel that's what tattle is about. I'm just continuing to send constructive cristiscm cm like I always have.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They all are except Kirsty, liv and Fisher. Your true friends not those on tiktok who are up your arse, and saying how wonderful you are even when you have done wrong. True friends will tell you the truth please or offend. Scrap the lot

Totally agree with what hutch was saying. I said myself how the “rejects” like Ryan and Stacey are sniffing around Kerry in z comment the other night.
Kerry you don’t need them and they sure as hell are only using u for clout. Remember they where all up in hutches arse not so long ago so he would heard them chatting stuff about u.
Mum vibes and fun lives with Kirsty and liv! Get back to enjoying tiktok but most importantly get back to enjoying yourself and loving who you are!!!

High 5 to hutch!!! Ryan is a womaniser!!!! He’s a slippery snake in every Tom dick and Harry’s live’s this weekend is going to be very awkward between them all! How can he slag them off behind the scenes then go & sit in her house?? Buys her flowers but buys kirsty donuts am sorry but if he gave me donuts over a bunch of flowers I would shove them down his throat just saying!!! I really do hope Kerry takes it all on board and actually bins them all off!! It can’t be nice to do but it will be the best decision she will ever make!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think it’s so funny Ryan has disappeared and that sassystacy didn’t say 2 words back to hutch just shows what type of people they are, as of it wasn’t true they be fighting back

Reactions: 5
To think the rats that have just been called out was the ones who told me hutch hated and said vile things about certain mods.I really don’t think it’s true!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.