KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you need to be you and not try and be something your not.. you have said a number of time you have changed and not for the best go back to who you were… and yet again you’ve twisted the words i said it doesn’t give a good impression never said it was gonna effect her mentally at all.. just show your daughter you can be you without a full face make up and filters.. Kerry you never use to wear as much makeup as you do now. And the reason why would never say anything in your live is because I would be eaten alive if I did.

yes Kerry you have listened to some and you changed stuff. You are a pretty girl just don’t let your minions spoil it for you

• Heart
Reactions: 1
People are still against you, in your group of what you think are the loyal ones! Check the ones who flitter from group to group. And if they say they don't are the ones lying to you.

There is positive comments in here, She just over looks them. The ones that are shown are not what's actually said.

Sorry will word it better for you, the ones who are up her arse and make out are her friends, her ex group but still chats too.

Anyway all have a nice day

Last edited:
Going slightly off topic here..
I've just come across that Hayleys tic tok that used to be kerry mod.. never watched any of hers before, my god!! What does she look like poking her tongue out🤣🤣🙈 she can't watch that back and think that looks good surely?? At least when kerry does it her tongue has some shape to it lol I can't stand it when anyone does it but watching that hayley made me feel sick. Kerry be a friend, and tell her how stupid she looks 👍😀

Back to lives with Tylor, wow that lasted long. And also got outed for trying to get with lifeofprior on tiktok, but lets remember she's heartbroken. She will make out it was just a tiktok, but boom it all got told, for quiet a lot of people to hear!

Back to lives with Tylor, wow that lasted long. And also got outed for trying to get with lifeofprior on tiktok, but lets remember she's heartbroken. She will make out it was just a tiktok, but boom it all got told, for quiet a lot of people to hear!
Who is live with Tyler?

Who outered her for trying to get with life of prior? I know he got outted lates night in hitched live from getting with loads lf different girls and I’m sure he then said he was taking a break from TikTok

Who outered her for trying to get with life of prior? I know he got outted lates night in hitched live from getting with loads lf different girls and I’m sure he then said he was taking a break from TikTok
Just looked him up on first couple of his vids … he looks quite fit or does he do all that lip biting , tongue poking cringey tit 😂🤢

Just looked him up on first couple of his vids … he looks quite fit or does he do all that lip biting , tongue poking cringey tit 😂🤢
Hes a sleazy slime ball. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and I struggle to lift a bag of sugar

I've heard a few things from different people who's msgs he's "slid into" with his snakeyness. I thought more of Kerry than to be attracted to the likes of him.

Oh Kerry girl stay well away. There are plenty good fish in the sea let them swim to you and then take your pic after a little sample of each, don't rush into anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is live with Tyler?
Kerry was, It was this afternoon with Ryan also

They all seem so two faced its unbelievable

Some one name dropped her in the box whilst talking about Life of Prior. He looks the sleazy type, but it's all to get a certain one jealous but kind of back fired as said person just laughed. Even the duets she does with other blokes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hes a sleazy slime ball. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him and I struggle to lift a bag of sugar

I've heard a few things from different people who's msgs he's "slid into" with his snakeyness. I thought more of Kerry than to be attracted to the likes of him.

Oh Kerry girl stay well away. There are plenty good fish in the sea let them swim to you and then take your pic after a little sample of each, don't rush into anything.
As per then 😂plus if you saw em in the cold light of day you’d walk right past as they don’t have any filters on 😂. Cringe cringe cringe

• Haha
Kerry was live with Tyler??

Were they friends??

I'm actually gutted as I thought she was doing well and being much softer, nicer and kinder lately.

He is pure poison and bad news. I'm actually very surprised and very disappointed.

• Heart
If Kerry was live with Tyler after everything that has happened, she isn't exactly keeping to herself and away from drama, like she said she was :rolleyes:......

I have stood up for Kerry numerous times but sometimes I do think she says one thing and does the other.....they must like the drama and appear to be all as bad as each other if you ask me!

Reactions: 3
She was telling him to carry on enjoying tiktok, and said a few 'inside' jokes between them. Ryan just sat there and was like yeah, yeah every now and then

I was shocked, she is no better. He now has a discount code for a sweet company.

• Wow
Love how the lies just fly out of her mouth! And if she isn't intrested or wants to know what's written then tell people not to tell you. And Ryan I didn't jump on it straight away, look at time sweetie. So come on if your going to tell, tell the truth! And Kerry you literally told Tylor why you left the live the other night because you was going to tell all, and he laughed! So clearly he knows more than you make out. Also so clearly ' inside joke' because you bothed laughed. And as for shopping we know your a single mum and sometimes you have no choice sometimes, so don't go there! There is a difference of doing what you need to for your children and palming your children off when they are upset for a leg over!

I know we don't know everything that goes on but I've seen some of the things Tylor done to others and some of the things he said about Kerry so I'm very shocked she is back in talking to him. Very very surprised. Unless she doesn't know, which I very much doubt.

Kerry be careful, you were doing so well and seemed so much happier the last week or so. The lives were fun with you, Kirsty and LIV. It was girly banter and was great.

Kept my mouth shut for a while now
Jesus everyone on here is full grown adults yet your all behaving like kids
bleeping hell if you dont like the girl block her dont come on a website to start slating her for how she looks or how she chooses to parent her kids what is wrong with you all

What happened to the days if you had a problem you confronted that person to many people sitting behind there screens these days thinking it is ok to be damn right rude and nasty about another person

Cant believe some of the tit I've read on here it's simple if you dont like her block her stop spying on her socials jesus christ!
Are you forgetting what you wrote back in July?? So before you come all perfect, i suggest you remember what you write 1st about Kerry!! Just saying

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.