KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my...

"mumtothree19" you do realise if we can see everything you've "liked" and commented on. You've liked and agreed with me many times on here and you also commented some harsh things about Dan Spragg. So let's not make out we are holier than thou, when you've done the same. You've also commented on the Mrs Hinch threads so have you went on there and said the same to all of them? I doubt it.

Again this is tattle its a website to discuss everyone who shares their lives on social media. Good or bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She kind of dug herself a little hole there @LilBoPeep hahaha.

And could Kerry follow hutch anymore around tiktok if she tried, now going into lives to support Joshua (In which I'm not against supporting people) but who started It. Can she not find someone else to support, there are plenty of charities ect on there, why be exactly where he is and he's mods. Come on Kerry stop being the sheep!

Didn't think it would be long until the tiktoks aimed at hutch and the person who he's talking too appears, so now say your are not spying on him or your 'not' group of friends are? So predictable, it's laughable

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Kept my mouth shut for a while now
Jesus everyone on here is full grown adults yet your all behaving like kids
bleeping hell if you dont like the girl block her dont come on a website to start slating her for how she looks or how she chooses to parent her kids what is wrong with you all

What happened to the days if you had a problem you confronted that person to many people sitting behind there screens these days thinking it is ok to be damn right rude and nasty about another person

Cant believe some of the tit I've read on here it's simple if you dont like her block her stop spying on her socials jesus christ!
eh excuse me I think you will find some of us have actually complimented her and I for one have spoken to her on her live several times!
I have never once slated her for how she looks, I actually said she is a very pretty girl and doesn't need the filter....again I am not the only one who has.
And yes you need to remember what you have said yourself in the past which has been anything but complimentary!!!

@mumtothree19 So glad there is others who cant stand her! I've never in my life met a more FAKE, ARROGANT OBNOXIOUS SELF CENTERED witch in all my life I dont do nasty comments but my god that girl all over my FYP with her silly tongue and filters are getting on my tits this is exactly what you wrote on here now I have never been a rude as you so I suggest before you speak you remember what you’ve said.. unless this is one of Kerrylou minions and forgot what she wrote in the past

Reactions: 5
Why not get off the live and sort your children out! Priorities because you look disgusting 🤬
All shes done is put the link in her bio. Instead begging for gifts maybe give that money to the smithy family! She bangs on about they've helped her etc well darling think it's time to give back dont you? Instead of begging .she makes all thr drama up then when everything goes tits up oh poor kerry I have such a hard life 🤣🤣🤣 darling you really haven't got a hard life.
She thinks she some celebrity on TikTok Cus she got some followers, darling um no body just a single mum sitting on lives every day begging for the gifts .. no fashion sense at all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder if universal credit no you make an income with ur gifts and merch .. I mean who’s has clothes with pretty little thing plastered all over them haha 😂

Reactions: 1
Is this Ryan the one that was Ben manager how was talking about people behind there backs?

I also feel sorry for Kirsty having this date plastered al over Kerry’s live and her to have so much input in it just let them to arrange it alone. I know I wouldn’t like my friend arrange my date and sitting talking about it on live

Is this Ryan the one that was Ben manager how was talking about people behind there backs?

I also feel sorry for Kirsty having this date plastered al over Kerry’s live and her to have so much input in it just let them to arrange it alone. I know I wouldn’t like my friend arrange my date and sitting talking about it on live
Yeah that’s that Ryan! Who then was hutches manager but that went tits up too. Ryan fell out with hutch Cus of the “Tess” thing and few of hutches mods yet they speak again now.
I think it’s funny how “rejects” if #SN and #SLSH are now combined with Kerry and her mods 🤣🤣

Yeah that’s what I thought all abit strange if you ask me but left them get on with it, not sure who this darcy bird is not really seen her but seems to be in everyone face tonight..

Head twitchers are really getting on my tit end tonight

Yeah that’s what I thought all abit strange if you ask me but left them get on with it, not sure who this darcy bird is not really seen her but seems to be in everyone face tonight..

Head twitchers are really getting on my tit end tonight
Yes! Just seen Darcy comment about asking Ryan if he’s anyone’s manager… so she’s obviously reading these last comments or even one of the defenders on this thread. Never said Ryan IS a manager, have said HE WAS for Ben and then hutch. Which everyone knows so why did she need to ask that as she would know being so close to hutch 🤣🤣

But again only reading part of the message they only want to read.. like you said I said if he WAS not that he IS. Can’t believe so many people are having so am Input on the date just let them get one with it and stop interfering.. and Kirsty probably hasn’t said anything as Kerry just says what she wants

But again only reading part of the message they only want to read.. like you said I said if he WAS not that he IS. Can’t believe so many people are having so am Input on the date just let them get one with it and stop interfering.. and Kirsty probably hasn’t said anything as Kerry just says what she wants
Bet they have been forced to go on a date too. I mean if it was my date .. I wouldn’t make it so public. Plus wouldn’t allow my friends to have so much input. Plus Ryan hadn’t met Kerry or Kirsty so surely he would want to msg Kirsty directly and just state time he would pick her up and go from there.

I don’t agree with Kerry having an input the way she has as I mean she bangs on about “private life being happy life” yet publicly announcing the date and how she’s planned it not the people actually having a date!

Totally agree after what Kerry been through you’d think they would be keeping it private but no it’s such a big thing I hope for Kirsty the date does go well and she enjoys it as I really do like her but unfortunately I feel she gets used an awful lot of the time

I hope kirsty fucks Kerry off just like she binned kirsty off when she left the flat for the weekends to stay at lee’s

• Haha
I don’t think Kirsty will 😢 well not this date as Kerry ain’t telling them what she’s planned for them so they have to be in contact so they know where there are going

If it’s Kirsty going on a date why has Ryan been on live with Kerry all night and probably not been in contact with Kirsty and he’s sitting live with her best mate.. if she really wants them to work she should of said to end him in the box so he could spend time with Kirsty

I’m sorry Keates but after Lee’s live tonight hearing Rachel’s story the one Lee was helping her cope through all this time.. I hope you are ashamed of yourself!

• Heart
I missed Lee’s live absolutely gutted what did he say about the lovely keates?
He didn’t say anything about Keates but we learned about Rachel’s and hutch’s friendship and all she was going through and he was helping her and there was Kerry slating Rachel to high heaven out of jealousy about it

After watching Lee's live last night, my heart went out to Rachel, as I've been through something like that. All Lee is doing is being a gentleman being there for her at the lowest hardest time of her life. Then you've got people jumping on her calling her every name under the sun judging her for what??- talking to a male friend who's been there for her? To the people who have done wrong towards her. I hope your happy with yourselves.

Kerry always goes in about girls sticking together but she doesn't though. All she's done is bring others down cause she's bitter and jealous. She had a amazing man beside her. Let him go then when he trying to move on she does anything to stop him. She can't have her cake and eat it. If she can't have him she doesn't want anyone else to either. She'll never ever find a gentleman like Lee. Instead she rather open her legs to any lad she can talk to so many get herself into trouble with other girls.. think she needs to open her eyes see what she's done to so many people. She can't play oh poor me I have a hard life I've been through so much myself naaa.. you've brought all that on yourself

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.