KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've all sent pics to guys we like.. date.. that doesn't make her a bad person..
What makes someone bad is all the false and fakeness.
U can't mock someone for something we have all done

Reactions: 1
My one little tip before I go watch sj she isn't all what you think she is to you!

My true self is commenting on your live
Go and look at my first few comments on thread 1.... but she didn't listen.

Ive tried to help. I gave a lot of constructive criticisms. I actually really liked her but then it went South.

Is Kurt still missing in action?

Reactions: 3
Yes kerry I've been sitting in ur live and finally I've seen abit of honesty which I respect alot (WELL I THINK ANYWAY)

I understand people change over time I get that but u turned into someone very nasty which u have admitted too. We all live and learn and at least u have took the constructive criticism on board.

I'm done here for now

Thanks for taking my opinions on board

People can't believe she's getting stick
Shes the one who made this worst for herself. How horrible shew been to Rachel is absolutely vile. Getting her mugs to be vile vile her too. Grow up you fool

Go and look at my first few comments on thread 1.... but she didn't listen.

Ive tried to help. I gave a lot of constructive criticisms. I actually really liked her but then it went South.

Is Kurt still missing in action?
SJ really isn't what she makes out to be. Kerry you need to watch yourself around her, I have a feeling a lot of this hate you're getting is partly because of her

Reactions: 2
I don’t think these comments are going to change her i personally think she’s just had enough and doesn’t want the hate, she’s probably got her phone glued to her hand all day reading through these comments. SJ is the main problem but she helps Kerry she’s her rock so nothing will be done about that!

I don’t think these comments are going to change her i personally think she’s just had enough and doesn’t want the hate, she’s probably got her phone glued to her hand all day reading through these comments. SJ is the main problem but she helps Kerry she’s her rock so nothing will be done about that!
Totally agree with SJ being the huge problem. I really wish kerry could see that

Well I wasn’t expecting Rachel to appear on that live… wtf outing Rachel for a joke to hutch saying he’s her next date and people going in on her like it’s not tit for tat can we all just take into consideration that Keates slagged off Rachel’s appearance and went about calling her a slag all because she was friends with Lee? No it isn’t tit for tat but both of those things are hardly in the same league!! It’s the feel sorry for me act again. If I was Rachel I wouldn’t of even been nice to her! I’d of ripped into her. ‘Oh tattles awful they said this about me’ let’s just think what you are your trolls have done to Rachel and all the others who’s next?

I don’t understand how Rachel’s managed to get into her life cos yesterday she was blocked? It’s just playground games with Kerry! She will be in the mod group chat now slating everyone, if she’s going to put the comment filter on then just turn them off! Or better still delete the app! Have a break for a while let the dust settle between everyone doesn’t help the situation that everyone is screen shotting everything back to her but she doesn’t do her self any favours by reading them! she could just tell them nicely she doesn’t want them! And she doesn’t have the balls to sit and air everyone’s dirty laundry that’s why tyler and SJ was or are about for that! Can you remember with the Emily situation? Tyler started his live and she went in on her on the comments!
Time will tell if she turns her self around..👀

I don’t understand how Rachel’s managed to get into her life cos yesterday she was blocked? It’s just playground games with Kerry! She will be in the mod group chat now slating everyone, if she’s going to put the comment filter on then just turn them off! Or better still delete the app! Have a break for a while let the dust settle between everyone doesn’t help the situation that everyone is screen shotting everything back to her but she doesn’t do her self any favours by reading them! she could just tell them nicely she doesn’t want them! And she doesn’t have the balls to sit and air everyone’s dirty laundry that’s why tyler and SJ was or are about for that! Can you remember with the Emily situation? Tyler started his live and she went in on her on the comments!
Time will tell if she turns her self around..👀
God knows actually that’s a good point. Maybe she unblocked her to have a nose to see if there was anymore duets…

only time will tell I hope we get old Kerry back but I think she might be too far gone

SJ is so two faced its unbelievable, she maybe the rock but is also the one with the knife in kerrys back! Keep telling her everything and wonder how people know. There is always one major source in any group and 9/10 its the one who wants to be friends with everyone, and I'm always there for everyone person 🙄
But your a grown women you choose who your friends with and not, You have to work it out for yourself!

It can't have been easy sitting there on her own reading some nasty comments about herself, at the end of the day, she's made mistakes.. we all have.. and tonight, and last night she finally opened up and admitted things, and that's what most of us wanted on here.. a bit of honesty, and she's done that. Weather or not she will actually change is another matter.
I'm old enough to be her mum and it made me think, how I would feel if this thread was about my daughter. And truthfully it would absolutely break my heart to read some of the comments.
So I'm gonna apologise for some of the nasty comments I've made, some of the things I still do stand by, and some I really shouldn't have said.
Kerry I really do hope u sort yourself out, I think your a lonely young woman desperate to be loved..no hate..I'm just saying my opinion. I hope one day u finally get what u want from life.

Reactions: 9
I ended up watching her live and i have to say it made me a bit sad to see her like that, she admitted she has done wrong and what she was going to change.
it can’t have been easy to read things about yourself let alone then reply with what i thought was honesty. I got the feeling tonight she was a bit broken. I hope she does find herself and her happiness as that’s what everyone deserves.

what i will say though is the comments about her sending pictures i don’t agree with as most of us have done that i’m sure - i know i have 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.