KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she'd be watching Hutch. I know I couldn't sit watching my ex. That would be hell.

I'm not on her live as I said yesterday I'm not following her anymore on anything or watching anymore.

But I was watching Hutch to see if he cleared any of his trolling allegations up. He ended up saying a fair few things. I shall disappear from this thread now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aww is Kerry feeling out of the loop cos hutch is live haha karma is a witch eh keates u sad sad cow 🐄 hutch’s live is popping because you’re not in there bringing the mood down you jealous slag!!!!

She’s a fruitloop honestly she forgets what she’s said from one day to the next!! What would she do if tik tok didn’t have the filter option?? No go live?🤣

Stop playing the victim!! Because others you cause drama for are the victims. Work on yourself and be the kerry you was not that you are now. And with that I'm off this thread.

GUYS! DON’T GIVE HER THE TIME OF DAY SHES LOVING THE ATTENTION AND WE ARE JUST GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES! It’s a good night from me 😘

Reactions: 1
How can u run a mental health page when you've been nasty to people?? Does their mental health not matter??

You did though!!! My goal is just to see you the way you was before, no drama, no getting on at people for asking you questions, just generally being nice and true. Kindness costs nothing! I sound wrong saying that on here behind this name but you won't listen any other way. Be you not what you think others what you to be!

Your question has been answered by a couple of people.

When you stop lying and stop being fake and be yourself, like you were last year

I think part of the problem is the fact that you were very much advocating mental health and then you were caught slagging people off and being what you said you hated. I commented and said about you not appreciating people's comments or replying which you have been doing so good on you for that.
For me also your rude mods and Bulldogs who jump down peoples throat for asking a simple question is beyond belief, this is an app and not to be mean but you arent a celebrity.
No one is perfect but you have a large platform and I think you could use it a bit better.
You have beautiful children and seem like a very good Mum but put them first before TT sometimes when you are on lives.
I'm out too tattle, I have said what I think is constructive criticism and I'm done

Reactions: 3
Look back on your other videos when you started then say you are being you. I don't want to upset you, because I know deep down you are a kind person you have just lost yourself on the way. It happens we all get consumed with popularity but sometimes that's not all its cracked up to be

Sit with filters, sit with hair extensions im not bothered but its your personality that will void all that.

Reactions: 2
She goes on about fake accounts and people not being themselves, oh like you did when you were reporting hutch’s lives by accident lol 😂
You say people don’t know you, some of us have watched you for over a year, your life has been tiktok, you were so lovely and replied to everyone and didn’t really have any drama until you broke up with hutch the first time. Go back to the Kerry before hutch and maybe things like this wouldn’t happen.
ive had convos with that Kurt and he has said so much about you but I’m not going into that unless I have to lol 😂

• Wow
Im off as iv said my bit and didn't mean to upset you.

I wish you all the best. And we all go down the wrong road sometimes, its how you come back from now

I think if u take some of these comments on board u can get back to being the real you, not some stuck up witch u come across as. U have 2 gorgeous kids. And they need their mum too.

I know Kurt from old days so I know it ain’t tit what he’s told me we are very close trust me and I know what went down it ain’t lies lol 😂 only your lies 😂

Didnt you send dirty pictures to kurt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
That’s just the tip of the iceberg lol 😂

• Wow
Proves it all didn’t no the lad long and sends dirty pictures wrong one you are lass! Have abit more Respect for yourself

My one little tip before I go watch sj she isn't all what you think she is to you!

My true self is commenting on your live

But honestly I'm going now, as I'm not about this life

Shes live. She's moaning about tattle again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shws judging only fans now hahaha!!

And on about money hahaha

Here comes sj with her comments

Why would she send pictures to a man she never met? Cos I’m pretty sure we was in a national lockdown and it was illegal to travel out of areas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.