KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hutch has spilled the honest tea tonight about her again. I have so much respect for honesty. It means so much.

Reactions: 2
Just a heads up! The little runt is on live with her other phone watching these comments! She’s got something to ask!!👊

Reactions: 1
Hutch has spilled the honest tea tonight about her again. I have so much respect for honesty. It means so much.
I heard that......they are absolutely not friends and not welcome in his live! He is a different person on live when they arent friends or is it just me!?!

Reactions: 2
Her and hutch live at same time, whats this going to prove you still send your minions in to spy on him and report back. 🤣

Why go live just to sit and read these comments? She’s not even interested in the live at all it’s an effort to speak with people she’s too busy else where?! What she gunna do play the victim and have everyone feel sorry for the poor Kerry! If only they knew the real YOU!

So she’s defo reading these comments now when she’s stated she doesn’t come on here. Her “haha you got that wrong” obviously about her watching hutch

She's more interested in what's on her phone than her live 🤣🤣 I bet she's watching Lee and its killing her 🤣🤣

So much for i don't have a second device 🤣🤣 thats your one you troll everyone on! She doesn't have a crown as she definitely isn't a queen

Be you and honest with people and not hide behind the Fakeness. Own your drama you have caused not just with hutch!

.what did u wish to gain slating Rachel?? Making her feel like tit. Just be yourself and stop being so false and fake.
U wasn't like this last year, u have changed and not for the better either

You said a couple days ago YOU DONT LIKE WHO YOU BECOME!! so really being you! You said you wouldn’t come back to tiktok as it’s turned you into someone you don’t want to be… so being real really??!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.