KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was not heart broken over Hutch she was heart broken because she lost her meal ticket and didnt want anyone else having that . Hutch you're a diamond mate

Yeah I'm not surprised, the either jump down people throat or mute, so you obviously got the mute button!! Who do they think they are though!!
Yip, she has a nose ring ha!!
All I asked was weather the meeting with that bloke went OK at the weekend

Reactions: 1
All I asked was weather the meeting with that bloke went OK at the weekend
That must mean it didn't go well and she's told her mods to mute anyone who asks about him. Because she flirts with all these men on her lives and meets up with them, but when it doesn't go her way she no longer wants to talk about it.

If you put your life all over the Internet you shouldn't mute or hate on anyone that asks questions. Just answer them or get mods to answer if it gets too repetitive

'Private life happy life' never lasted that long

That must mean it didn't go well and she's told her mods to mute anyone who asks about him. Because she flirts with all these men on her lives and meets up with them, but when it doesn't go her way she no longer wants to talk about it.

If you put your life all over the Internet you shouldn't mute or hate on anyone that asks questions. Just answer them or get mods to answer if it gets too repetitive

'Private life happy life' never lasted that long
These are only then men mentioned on tiktok too.. there’s more! She likes to keep secrets… like how that kurt ‘wasn’t there nearly every weekend’ yeah bullshit Keates.

Sorry but sj is the biggest bully out of the mods. . How can hutch be friends with her knowing she's friends with kerry? She's probably going back and forth ... and and Stacey well... lmfao!! 🐖🐷 lol how can she up kerry arse when she was friends with hutch first..

Reactions: 3
I wanna no when is she going to meet up with that lass that won the makeover and cocktails!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she can am pretty sure she was in Scotland too! She will have to refund the money back to her won’t she! Charity or not!👊

Exactly my point also, full of tit she is! That poor lass thinking she was meeting up with her and which as never happened!

Reactions: 3
Another thing that really gets to me, she slated other people for have pp in bio but yet again she as it! The only reason she was on live last night was because she wants new hair extensions!

Don’t think so tbh!
Yes there where a few raffles of meets that night on hutches lives I think it was. Have they been granted or not? Was unsure

Another thing that really gets to me, she slated other people for have pp in bio but yet again she as it! The only reason she was on live last night was because she wants new hair extensions!

Don’t think so tbh!
Yes! That annoys me. She proper hated on some people because they had paypal in their bio, calling them scroungers & all kinds, including her so called best mate, liv!

Tyler is live. He has sassystacey as his mod 🤔

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her latest tiktok ‘got my mind on my money and I’m not going away’ yeah we all know Keates got your mind on those gifts to fund your life 🤣🤣🤣 twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.