KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry has admitted that she had hutch banned and that she has said horrible things about other people because she is a jealous witch!!!
but we are not allowed to call Kerry for what she is wow 😮 be friends with who you want lol yeah I’m watching your live lol 😂 but last comment I will give you Stacey as you’re just there for clout haha 😂

Reactions: 1
I came off her live after 20 mins as it was so boring! Wish I had stayed now 🤣 as I have missed so much 🤣 how the f@ck can she run a page on mental health when she's bullied people over being jealous. bleeping pig ugly inside and out! That Rachel seems like a nice young girl.. she's worth bleeping 10 of that ugly rat!! Fat ugly pig.

Reactions: 4
Think this comments a bit rich as she’s always in Kerrys lives. And 2 Kerrys always on lives… what about their kids 🙄🤔🤔
Sure we all know what happens kerrys kids when she's sitting on her phone for hours on end 🥺

And who does THAT even think she is. Are you all feeling abit left out??

Of course we use our phones just like they do but we don't sit on live and let our kids defend for themselves or shout at them because they want our attention.

Reactions: 2
This is where I’m confused because as far as I can see Rachel hasn’t done anything wrong? So I don’t even know how Keates could be nasty. I’ve never caught Rachel live herself but she seems pretty normal and down to earth doesn’t deserve getting crap from the likes of Keates.
On another note… who else is watching Ben’s pillow talk tonight? Honestly think he’s my favourite person ever
Bens pillow talk was hilarious tonight 😂😂

I can't stand the sight of her after what she did to our boy. Let pc plod continue with her detective work.

Can’t stand that Hayley she’s a fugly witch sorry but she is think she’s somethings she not

The lot of them are hypocrites! So apparently we are bullies… but when they all go after someone asking a question or as queen witch admitted herself slagging people off out of jealousy isn’t the exact same! Atleast you deserve the criticism you bunch of cretins

Well would you look at that! First night back on live and she’s coursing more drama!!! Closes down her Facebook group but keeps her tik tok open & sits on live? Have you noticed when she promotes tattle that she gets more people hating on her? Puts a front on while her minions are about but little does she know they are all in here slating her to the ground🤣🤣
Is she bleeping daft? Your mother must be so proud of you Kerry your an absolute disgrace to women! How can people come and confide in you after what you’ve done? You fucked your chances up with lee so you’ve only got your self to blame for all the heartache your going through seem pretty fine to me 🤣 laughing and joking! Your not going to get over him while your still spying on him and trolling him with your minions! If you can’t have him then nobody can!
And you will do anything to make his life a misery!
But he’s binned you off and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person! Your minions are absolute arse lickers it’s cringe they was up lee’s arse not long ago and now they are playing the poor Kerry your amazing blah blah! That comment made me laugh when somebody asked her over darcey and the baby situation Kerry knows full well it’s not lee’s so why would she sit and laugh and say ‘I don’t know’ it could be a joke I don’t know! She probably thinks it’s weird as well! The amount of snakes though in hers and lee’s live is crazy though!how can she have them in her live when they are drooling over her ex? They are not her friends they just follow her for drama like most!!

She needs to quit with the tiktoks clearly aimed at hutch, still craving hes attention! When are you going to wake up, you fucked up hes gone! Go and enjoy your life and stop looking desperate and emotionally blackmailing him when he's done with your fake arse sweet! Using your so called broken heart for clout, your funny as wasn't broken flirting and drinking with guys. But let's not talk about that, because yet again you lie about that situation and find it laughable, let's see when the truth actually comes out and not little dribbles to play the poor me victim crap you play!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.