Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the filters on the picture of her and Alex there both a perfect couple filters to the ma x and totally online with themselves there pathetic

Reactions: 2
It isn't banter the way he talks and even if it was he would need to wise up, he comes across as aggressive and a complete knob, even Kerry said to him about his language. I stopped watching I had actual work to do 😂 😂 , unfortunately I am not a lady of leisure who can gym on a Monday morning.
Kerry can sit at home vaping, drinking, eating and random people are sending her money for naff all and the rest of us are out working....I think we are the mugs to be honest!!
She has a right old lifestyle to be a stay at home Mum on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was going to say now it's all out shes plastering pictures everywhere 🤣🤣 cause she's seen him before. As guy went with him to meet kirsty the first time but fucked her over. This time he's mate stayed down with them so he got a lift 🤣🤣🤣 alex loves hes smooth fillter too.. you can tell kerry been around around to much she dropped the c bomb.

Well she made it sound like oh yes I met him at the weekend, and it was the first time....aye ok we believe ya!

Where are the pictures, I haven't seen any or did I miss them on the live? Dropping the c word, classy!!! :rolleyes:

Guaranteed they met previously don’t understand why she doesn’t just admit it make her look after better if she did

Reactions: 1
So she reckons her vape doesn’t contain nicotine ok Kerry I thought u was clever but everyone knows geek bars contain nicotine 20mg to be precise haha wow u really have stooped to a new level of lying 🤥

Oh i see the pic now.....neither has a blemish or a wrinkle...how filtered are they like!! I wonder did they recognise each other when they met!! Dying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alex is now seeing hes child..probably cause since being with kerry and her kids. He knows he's missing out on her life..

That's good if he does!! Does he have 3 children?? Fair play to him if gets it sorted out well

Just gonna leave this here let yous all make up your own minds

I will add that perrie wasn’t there that weekend and she was at her dad
Did she send u that??

Fair enough but she still met up with him when her son had covid, an hour or not. She doesn't have to tell TT her life but she should have told Alex not to go live on the train and she could have saved herself a lot of grief and them both looking totally ridiculous!

Totally agree about Kirtsy, she is fab!

Wow unbelievable. So she lied her son was poorly but she still allowed him to come down.

I for one do not believe she only see him for a hour.while her children was sleeping. So who was looking after her children Bullshit. She has proved she lies and puts a man before her children. She should be utterly ashamed of herself

Wow unbelievable. So she lied her son was poorly but she still allowed him to come down.

I for one do not believe she only see him for a hour.while her children was sleeping. So who was looking after her children Bullshit. She has proved she lies and puts a man before her children. She should be utterly ashamed of herself
If she did meet them for an hour as she claims probably Kirsty sat with them?
If she feels she has done nothing wrong why feel the need to explain.
She had strangers there when her son had covid end off wether she thought her dates where right or not she was happy to take the chance, an hour 4 hours it's all the same...there is a pandemic like and surely they could have rescheduled all the lies just makes them look ridiculous 🙄🙄😡

I couldn’t see my dad lying in a hospital bed after having 8 heart attacks because he was tested positive for covid abs wasn’t allowed visitor even tho I’m double jabbed.. but she can arrange to met someone for an hour. It’s the lies that I don’t like so many people asked you if you met him and you said no.. that’s a lie people need to learn the truth always comes out in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And left your children alone upstairs while you went down to met him... even if they was sleeping anything could happened. Wow oh wow!!! Poor kirsty always gets stuck in the middle shes a great girl but guy played her big time... why wasn't she honest from the start people would have been but more easy on her? Blaming aloy of people because of her problems lately. But it's all down to her she should of put her hands up said she done wrong etc but nope she was hiding away blaming her depression...

exactly admit the truth and she wouldn’t have got as much tit and she made out so many people to cause tit for her when everyone was speaking the truth..

She’s on live as nothing has happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.