Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord!! The videos just get worse....honestly love get a grip of yourself!

A fixer...really?? People have actual problems more than feeling sorry for themselves!

Honestly she couldn't ever be a fixer. At most she destroys people. Other people have to fix them her tiktoks are so pathetic

Reactions: 4
Someone who doesn't love herself....aye ok if you say so!! If she was having a hard time and is over it now, move on but no still looking for attention and woe is me, give me a break! 🙄🙄🤯

Reactions: 1
I’ve been quite for a few days but Still been reading… I’m actually a little shock at what’s been said against hutch.. if you actually watched his lives you would have heard him say that’s he had cheating in the past and he didn’t enjoy it and he’s not the type of person to do it again.. NO Body knows when hutch/Kerry were a thing or no a thing so hutch could have been texting gina as a friend and nothing more and last but not least Sophie she did she she slept with hutch and they are obviously still very good friends having a night stand doesn’t make anyone a less of a person. I’ve had one

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well said! I'm just not keen on her doesn't mean she isn't a nice girl.. ive had a one night stand om not scared of saying that 🤣🤣🤣

I just feel people jumping putting 2+2 and getting 100000 hutch says it as it is, he doesn’t hide away and post videos to get attention, again if you watched his live yesterday tea time he was saying about people having his name in there mouths and it wasn’t talking about kk either he was talking about about the Irish joey has been saying stuff about his and Ben so when hutch posts a video he isn’t always aiming it at kk..

Hutch did announce he was going with a new sweet company think the bags fo live on Sunday but don’t hold me to that one.

I so have been in Sophie’s live I’m not saying I’m her biggest fan but from what I’ve seen she’s a nice girl and do actually have a laugh in her life’s especially when Welsh lyndz is on she’s is sooooo funny the stories have tears running down my legs 😂😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry I know you didn’t like when I read it back I knew sounded wrong but wouldn’t let me change it

I’ve been quite for a few days but Still been reading… I’m actually a little shock at what’s been said against hutch.. if you actually watched his lives you would have heard him say that’s he had cheating in the past and he didn’t enjoy it and he’s not the type of person to do it again.. NO Body knows when hutch/Kerry were a thing or no a thing so hutch could have been texting gina as a friend and nothing more and last but not least Sophie she did she she slept with hutch and they are obviously still very good friends having a night stand doesn’t make anyone a less of a person. I’ve had one
Girlllll I’ve had a few and I am not ashamed 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Was it maybe her birthday weekend thing??. I see he has done a duet with her which she has replied to straight away.....her loyal followers will just have to wait until she has a moment in her busy schedule or she can be assed 🤣🤣

And not a wrinkle, line or blemish to be seen on either of them lmao!! 🤣🤣

God knows, someome asked did she have a good weekend for her birthday. And she said birthday?- it isn't my birthday..

Alex said it was him that was very fussy with the photos not Jerry. But Alex has the smooth fillter on to the max too ans teeth whitener

Sure they wouldn't know the truth if it hit then up the ass anyway so who knows but let me tear on. They wouldn't tell the truth anyway.
Ha! He is all about the filters as well then, sad!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg I have heard it all now .this girl chats so much tit she blaming us for her not going live as often. No kerry it's because you got caught out on lies having Alex there while your child has covid .her and him won't last she will get bored

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.