Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see my own kids last December before I had an operation due to covid..and after wards while I was icu I couldn't have any visitors.. yet her own son had covid and she meets a stranger.. bleeping dirty old slag.
she doesn’t know me that on my other account not my main one…
Won't she guess who you are if she reads that on here?

I couldn't see my own kids last December before I had an operation due to covid..and after wards while I was icu I couldn't have any visitors.. yet her own son had covid and she meets a stranger.. bleeping dirty old bleep.

Reactions: 1
She is just trying to take the bad look off herself. Fair enough she messaged you but bottom line she met up with someone who wasn't in her bubble or whatever and like i say 1 hour, 4 hours it doesn't matter she still did it and her Son was ill. If they didn't want people to know then they shouldn't have made it public at the time by him being on the train. She has no one but herself to blame to be honest for all the grief she got its immaterial whether he was in her flat or not, she was around him and then was around her children.....very selfish!!

Reactions: 2
She not even bothered at all

She’s turned her comments off
Oh ffs, what is she like....grow up love your comments are off and on more often that I have hot dinners 🙈🙈 they will be on again by morning, she doesn't get that many nasty comments does she?? Or does she approve them?

She doesn't give 2 shits, why would she let a wee thing like covid effect her social life and meeting her latest guy. Honestly it's unreal!

And left your children alone upstairs while you went down to met him... even if they was sleeping anything could happened. Wow oh wow!!! Poor kirsty always gets stuck in the middle shes a great girl but guy played her big time... why wasn't she honest from the start people would have been but more easy on her? Blaming aloy of people because of her problems lately. But it's all down to her she should of put her hands up said she done wrong etc but nope she was hiding away blaming her depression...
As guilty as the Mcanns if she left them alone - sad desperate cow!

Reactions: 1
Now she's actually said she's with him pictures all over Instagram etc.. so so pathetic... she clearly reads tattles or she wouldn't turn her comments off and on .

Like i said comments are back on, what a sad wee girl 🤣🤣🤣
And still has time to film more videos and worry about people thinking they are aimed at someone than actually acknowledging and commenting on the people who actually support her....get a grip love...have u no manners!! Who does she actually think she is!!

Her TT's are pathetic as well...off out again are we Kerry, we will just go on to work sure and pay for ya!!

Oh i think I've got out the wrong side this morning 🤣🤣

Putting a comment saying not aimed at anyone clearly shows it is.. you keep saying you can’t do right for wrong but you keep doing wrong you sat there in over 1k in Kerrie and Danny live and denied he been to yours, you defend him when he was making out other people were liars. That’s not right at all if you had stood up and admitted what you had done would have give you more respect but when your telling that many lies you actually forget what the truth is. Wake up Kerry and realise what type of person you have turned in to. Because it’s not a nice one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And now Alex has an Amazon Wishlist....wft is wrong with people, buy your own stuff like normal people.!! :mad: :mad:

That message last night was to just justify what she did when she knows it was wrong, she is a liar and then because she was found out said she was struggling, she put her children at risk for a guy so deal with the outcome and stop feeling sorry for yourself!

Reactions: 3
If you go onto Alex Instagram he's photos are full of filters... wow a wish list! Wow kerry showing him how it works. 😡😡 pathetic.... she left her children in their flat while she went down to kirsty... thats absolutely disgusting. Sorry but you shouldn't leave your children like that. Don't care if the front door is locked etc what if there was fire etc. She's getting worst...

Wonder what her mother says about her. As she's never in kerry's live anymore... bet she's shameful of her....

Think she's seeing him again this weekend as their going out in weston for hes birthday. Blaming her kids off to her mothers most probably..

Kerry and Danny was right and I new they were why would they lie they haven't got nothing to lie about..

• Heart
They both blatantly said on that live and were adamant that he went somewhere else and never met her......complete liars!

I agree they don't have to tell their followers what they are up too if they don't want to, just don't go live on the train and then lie your face off when you are found out and make Danny out to be the liar when it is you all along....knobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Totally agree people are entitled to a private life but don’t go live and don’t lie when your caught out hold your hands up and admit what you have done, she’s claiming all this depression and anxiety she brought it on herself because of the lies she’s telling and are getting out of control and it’s her thats having effect on her own MH blaming other people to make yourself look better is the issue here pet not us

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Course they don't have to tell anybody anything. But don't sit on a bloody train where everyone can hear where the spot is. Then lie about where your going then lie to your friends about who your seeing and where you're going.. dont make it so damn public so then people wouldn't judge... dont lie through your trrth to try and cover up your bullshit. Hold your damn hands up say you done wrong own it!! Instead of trying to dig yourself a bigger whole..

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely disgusted reading these comments. Kerry left her children asleep on their own whilst she went downstairs to meet Alex!? You've got to be joking me 😳 absolutely anything could of happened whilst she was down their and Her son had covid as well, he needed his mother and she was meeting a man! Disgusting! If that was anyone else they would have social services at their door straight away. Both kerry and Alex lied until they were blue in the face on kerrie and Danny's live, I can't belive they tried to make out that Danny was lying. Kerrie and Danny had absolutely no reason to lie, alex got caught out straight away because he's not good at lying, he couldn't even remember what lie he told Danny and got caught out straight away.

No good mother would ever leave their children alone. EVER!

• Heart
little Miss perfect Kerry isnt that after all….. she sits on lives and hundreds of people telling her she’s this amazing person but deep down he isn’t it’s in black and white she lied and people are stuol
Up her arse.

I would say Kirsty maybe came up and sat with the kids while she met Alex? Surely she wouldn't leave them on their own!?!
Even if she did if your child is sick and they wake up they are looking for their parent not someone else (Kirsty or not).
She has confirmed herself in that message that she lied her ass off.....she acts all sweetness and light on her lives but they both made Danny and Kerrie Essex out to be liars when it was them two.

I really don't get why people keep blowing up her arse about how wonderful she is, she looks so uninterested in lives at times until she gets a gift and then oh thank you sweet, I've gave you a follow......oh ffs wise up!

oh and another thing....she blames us for not going live, if she was honest, genuine and didn't lie all the time there would be nothing to write about her so it is on her, not us!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.