Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao 😂 😂 😂

I thought she didn't read tattle, so how would she know what is being said here?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Because she has her mods reading it and telling her what’s been said if she doesn’t want to read it then she shouldn’t be asking her mods to read it

Reactions: 3
Because she has her mods reading it and telling her what’s been said if she doesn’t want to read it then she shouldn’t be asking her mods to read it
Totally agree! If she isn't reading it tell others not to tell her. Or else have a read and take a few things in and have a look at yourself Kerry. Manners costs nothing!

• Heart
Probably live again for the gifts, gym now too.....Lucky Kerry can be at the gym on a Monday morning, us normal commoners are at work!

Maybe she should actually look up vaping and side effects, never heard of such bs in all my life!!!

Reactions: 4
none of it makes sense if you ask me! 😂 😂

Saw Alex at the weekend, but sort of made it sound like that was the first time, aye ok love :rolleyes:🙈

4 months of vaping blaming kirsty for starting vaping. . Shes a knob.. definitely wasn't the first time

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is Alex very aggressive the way he speaks to people who comments, he just doesn't come across very nice??

We all can curse and swear but his language to people is unreal as well....or am I being a prude?? 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree some of the stuff he says is damn right rude and aggressive, he thinks he's something special when he really isn't.

Kerry if you read this stop chatting tit Alex and guy are friends remember they got the train to yours for the weekend when your son had covid. So don't sit on your live and lie to your followers it's the first time you met grow some balls tell the truth .

Alex is vile lad.nothing nice about him.if I had a daughter I would tell her straight get rid.the bloke can go to kerrys house where her kids are but he don't see his own children. What dose that say about you kerry.

Maybe find a job .us tax payer's pay for your luxury lifestyle nails hair extensions clothes and now the gym .wow you so lucky. I work 2 jobs hardly see my family

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.