Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh hutch has just called his ex out for there baggy TikToks and keeping his name in there mouth I’m actually gonna call it now and say he’s talking about the one and only keates 🤣😂🤌🏻🤣😂🤌🏻🤣😂🤌🏻

Reactions: 1
I missed it too!! She was probably sitting watching on her secret account.....she is a silent watcher after all 🙄😌😂

Well he did say at the end about people watching in the background 😂😂 honestly tho when he was saying about Beggy ex’s making TT and that I literally spat my drink lout was so funny,,, wish you could watch lives back 🤌🏻🤌🏻😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes not silly, he knows she's watching him. And as for that Alex Dean using her account for a hook up and her sat in the box, how gringe and she sounded so fake! And they have to get seal of approval from her, like who do you think you are Kerry! Get over yourself!!!

Hes not silly, he knows she's watching him. And as for that Alex Dean using her account for a hook up and her sat in the box, how gringe and she sounded so fake! And they have to get seal of approval from her, like who do you think you are Kerry! Get over yourself!!!
Oh i missed that as well! I'm missing everything ha! She thinks she is a celebrity don't you know though!!🙄😂😂

• Haha
And she wonders why all her relationships don’t work cos she’s too busy flirting with every fucker else how desperate must she be? Again I think she just does it to make a certain person jealous even though she keeps saying they hate each other nah love he’s realised what a vindictive little witch you are and realised he’s better away from you than with you!

Reactions: 5
I missed that live aswell but did you see the comment on the video of her using the comment on who she was dating that joe lad, well he commented saying maybe 3/4 years ago 🤣 so she’s already been there in the past 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I missed that live aswell but did you see the comment on the video of her using the comment on who she was dating that joe lad, well he commented saying maybe 3/4 years ago 🤣 so she’s already been there in the past 🙈
I did see oops, let that one slip Joe, maybe for the best as look how its turned out 🤣, I still agree with someone's post about it getting more views than her normal boring tiktoks.. go me 🤣🤣 but also must be so embarrassing! Its either mine or hutchs name she has in her mouth 🤌🤣 whos it today??? 🤔🤌🤌🤌🤌🤣

• Haha
Hahaha could be anyone’s 🤣 she’s gonna do a natural look make up wise today which I good to see just wish she get them flamming extensions out

I don’t know how I’m going to break this to my partner and 4 children that I’m actually Hutch because I used the 🤌 emoji. Silly me for outing myself like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
This has all made me giggle this morning!! 😂 😂
I saw the comment that guy Joe had put on the video about him taking her on a date, yip he is an ex too then!

@Discolights make sure you break it to them very gently, it will be a big shock!!😂😂

It must be so exhausting being so consumed by how you look and spending hours a day doing your hair and makeup everyday, I wouldn't have time in the mornings with having to do the school run and go to work though!!

Someone said on here they think she is lacking confidence, I can't see someone who is lacking confidence could sit and do their makeup and hair in front of hundreds of people day and daily and I wonder if TT's deleted the filters would she still do it??

Last edited:
Why all of a sudden is she saying she liking the natural look we have just gone through summer with a full face see how long this last as they no extensions didn’t last very long

I'm loving the new title, well done to @babygirl6 :)
She will be oh I don't like the natural look so wont be doing that again, I like mine caked on :ROFLMAO:, I don't see natural as still look the same with a filter on so it kind of defeats the object really!
And what is it with jumping all over guys, you look so desperate and spying on hutch, really Kerry?? Same beggy tiktoks and people follow for the drama,that you bring to the table then get annoyed, blame others for what you put out there in the first place.
No one is jealous of you on here, and that's a fact!!! It's more like your the jealous one, and I will say show people what you say about others, or show what you comment on there videos and see then, don't out what is said on here when you are no better!!!!

• Heart
Oving how hutch is digging at her with hes 🤌🤌 made me chuckle lol

Shes a hypocrite fair play to the girls.. that fake laugh she does aswell 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I like the natural look on Kerry.....but how natural is it, we will never know because the filter isn't natural ha!

She really needs to learn to love herself and get the filters off altogether!

The comment about the emoji was unreal like, how can you possibly tell who we are on here by using one emoji, they aren't individual like they are commonly used by everyone. She says her and Hutch aren't friends but in the next breath says she is a silent watcher and said she was watching him.....just move on from the whole thing altogether!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.