Kerryk_x / Kerry Keates #3 I’m either about the Filter or my hair I just don’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say Kirsty maybe came up and sat with the kids while she met Alex? Surely she wouldn't leave them on their own!?!
Even if she did if your child is sick and they wake up they are looking for their parent not someone else (Kirsty or not).
She has confirmed herself in that message that she lied her ass off.....she acts all sweetness and light on her lives but they both made Danny and Kerrie Essex out to be liars when it was them two.

I really don't get why people keep blowing up her arse about how wonderful she is, she looks so uninterested in lives at times until she gets a gift and then oh thank you sweet, I've gave you a follow......oh ffs wise up!

oh and another thing....she blames us for not going live, if she was honest, genuine and didn't lie all the time there would be nothing to write about her so it is on her, not us!
Hopefully she didn't leave those children on their own asleep or not. Even if kirsty did go up to look after them she let kirsty in her flat knowing full well her son actually had covid 🙄 there's no consideration there for kirsty or peri, she risked everyone's health that day all so she could get her leg over 🙄

she also lied to thousands of people and make kerrie essex and Danny out to be complete liars and they're supposed to be Alex's friends 🙄 kerry would literally throw anyone under the bus to save her own skin.

Reactions: 5
Wait a minute so Alex didn’t go and see a solicitor in Exeter, no where near where he lives?! Because that was really believable..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait a minute so Alex didn’t go and see a solicitor in Exeter, no where near where he lives?! Because that was really believable..
Oh no it was all lies...he was on his way to Kerry's. Danny and Kerrie Essex called them out about it on a live and Alex went into the box and Kerry was in the live and both lied to everyone, that's where he said he was going even though u could hear the train announcement saying it was going where Kerry lived. Complete liars!

Reactions: 1
Alex is live and Kerry’s Jack Russell’s are attacking anyone saying anything out of turn! They are all a joke

Reactions: 3
So she reckons her vape doesn’t contain nicotine ok Kerry I thought u was clever but everyone knows geek bars contain nicotine 20mg to be precise haha wow u really have stooped to a new level of lying 🤥
No sticking up for her but u can get elf bars of Amazon with no nicotine.. they just less powerful x
Alex is live and Kerry’s Jack Russell’s are attacking anyone saying anything out of turn! They are all a joke
Id rather watch paint dry they am so boring 🤣🤣🤣🤣 headline is it’s my birthday (oh grow up)

Hes lives are so boring lol 😆 either at work in the van or outside. Or in hes bedroom standing up with stuoid songs talking to woman like crap

Reactions: 2
Oh no it was all lies...he was on his way to Kerry's. Danny and Kerrie Essex called them out about it on a live and Alex went into the box and Kerry was in the live and both lied to everyone, that's where he said he was going even though u could hear the train announcement saying it was going where Kerry lived. Complete liars!
Ah I know! I watched that live. It’s just laughable to me that it was the excuse used to why he was there and he expected people to believe it 🤦‍♀️😅

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion....it just came to me while eating my dinner 😂😂

Kerry K leaves her kids with no baby sitter whilst her man meets a ‘solicitor’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say Kirsty maybe came up and sat with the kids while she met Alex? Surely she wouldn't leave them on their own!?!
Even if she did if your child is sick and they wake up they are looking for their parent not someone else (Kirsty or not).
She has confirmed herself in that message that she lied her ass off.....she acts all sweetness and light on her lives but they both made Danny and Kerrie Essex out to be liars when it was them two.

I really don't get why people keep blowing up her arse about how wonderful she is, she looks so uninterested in lives at times until she gets a gift and then oh thank you sweet, I've gave you a follow......oh ffs wise up!

oh and another thing....she blames us for not going live, if she was honest, genuine and didn't lie all the time there would be nothing to write about her so it is on her, not us!

To be honest I don't believe he didn't come in her flat at all.i think he did but she just giving a bullshit story about going to kirsty flat because kirsty would have been with guy .she made herself look bad either way to be honest. Her child should of come first

To be honest I don't believe he didn't come in her flat at all.i think he did but she just giving a bullshit story about going to kirsty flat because kirsty would have been with guy .she made herself look bad either way to be honest. Her child should of come first
Oh totally agree...either way it was wrong no matter what happened. They have lied that much about most things it's hard to know what to believe tbh.

New thread title suggestion....it just came to me while eating my dinner 😂😂

Kerry K leaves her kids with no baby sitter whilst her man meets a ‘solicitor’ 😉
It's wonderful what you think about eating your dinner lmao!! Dying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Watching Alex live. Apparently their adults and they've sorted things with that lad who said Alex sent him dick pictures etc

Watching Alex live. Apparently their adults and they've sorted things with that lad who said Alex sent him dick pictures etc
Aye ok and we can just believe everything he says!! 🤣🤣 I'm not watching he is so boring on his lives and i hate the way he speaks to people......has he been on for about 4 hours now 🤣🤣

Aye ok and we can just believe everything he says!! 🤣🤣 I'm not watching he is so boring on his lives and i hate the way he speaks to people......has he been on for about 4 hours now 🤣🤣
he's so boring Kerry's are bad enough but his Christ puts me to sleep he's so up himsel f there both idiots

• Haha
Popped into Alex's live.. he said I'm going in a min, I'm tired of standing up .. kerry asked him why he stands up.. his reply... cos my face looks fat when I sit down😂😂🙈 wtf!!
Is he really a grown man with kids 😂🙈
I have never heard anything like it😄 I can't believe a grown man says and acts the way he does .he's a proper twit 🤣

• Haha
Another suggestion:

keates, it didn’t work out with the sweets, now time for your man to show you the drill by popping a blue pill.

Nighy all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.