Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find she can be so all over the place. On one hand she tries to be budget and suggests you don't need x, y and z to cook, the next she is promoting a jar of sauce, the next she promotes a food box and claims the kids will prefer her husband cooking it because he is a better cook, the next she is saying she's on a no sugar kick...its just a load of crap tbh. She can't cook for tit, her food never looks yummy or tasty but she claims she is a cook 🤨

Reactions: 6
Going off her latest reels she truly thinks she’s a presenter. Couldn’t think of anything worse listening to her droning on and on.I also think we’re now in a time where these so called influencers and I use that term v loosely, need to be careful what they’re posting/bragging about. All these gifted holidays don’t look good when we’re in a cost of living crisis. I don’t begrudge anyone using their hard earned cash to spend on holidays etc, but when these people get freebie after freebie it makes a mockery of people working hard to pay for things. I personally don’t buy anything now recommended by these insta huns. It puts me right off!

Reactions: 8
Going off her latest reels she truly thinks she’s a presenter. Couldn’t think of anything worse listening to her droning on and on.I also think we’re now in a time where these so called influencers and I use that term v loosely, need to be careful what they’re posting/bragging about. All these gifted holidays don’t look good when we’re in a cost of living crisis. I don’t begrudge anyone using their hard earned cash to spend on holidays etc, but when these people get freebie after freebie it makes a mockery of people working hard to pay for things. I personally don’t buy anything now recommended by these insta huns. It puts me right off!
I’ve seen her a few times on Good Morning Britain

Kerry is becoming more tragic and desparate by the day. Her instagram of what husband expects going to bed vs reality she really thinks shes something. As for her husband hes got no personality of his own, and is so ratty looking. I think its him that controls the food portion wanting to keep kerry slim for his football image even though most havent even heard of him.
Just fake desparate wannabes. Poor kids just a thought when she needs them for video and ads.
Very controlled kids evem down to what they eat and drink. Shes going to have a shock when they rebel to be independant and eat what they want.

Reactions: 7
Kerry is yet another one that I used to really like back in the days when she did weekly food shop haul, a week of outfits, that sort of thing. Then they did the kitchen in the old house and then the smugness level began to rise and now it’s off the scale.

The budget meals thing isn’t genuine, she needs to find her niche but we’re never going to buy the idea that she need to serve her family budget meals when she’s flying abroad every five minutes and buying and renovating houses.

Her boys seem lovely, but the husband? Greasy, slimy, loves himself, don’t care what he does for a living if I saw him coming down the street i’d cross the road! I’m also convinced they’ll want the
boys to follow him into footballing, can you imagine the smugness if that happens?

Also, the creepy friendship with the Spanish lady, Torres is it? They moved house to live closer and then the friends packed up and moved abroad 😂

Reactions: 10
Kerry is yet another one that I used to really like back in the days when she did weekly food shop haul, a week of outfits, that sort of thing. Then they did the kitchen in the old house and then the smugness level began to rise and now it’s off the scale.

The budget meals thing isn’t genuine, she needs to find her niche but we’re never going to buy the idea that she need to serve her family budget meals when she’s flying abroad every five minutes and buying and renovating houses.

Her boys seem lovely, but the husband? Greasy, slimy, loves himself, don’t care what he does for a living if I saw him coming down the street i’d cross the road! I’m also convinced they’ll want the
boys to follow him into footballing, can you imagine the smugness if that happens?

Also, the creepy friendship with the Spanish lady, Torres is it? They moved house to live closer and then the friends packed up and moved abroad 😂
Yeh that was funny as f*** when her friend moved abroad!

Cringing at the sight of her in that lingerie in that reel. She thinks she's so hot!! She's not!

Reactions: 4
Jeez her latest reel…absolutely cringe! Desperate wannabe! That is all 😂

Reactions: 2
The weetabix ad, she will do literally anything for money won’t she! Todays offering…2 weetabix with milk 😂😂 am I missing something, is it meant to be funny or something?? 😂😂

• Haha
I thought Lena was Eastern European. They are holidaying in Dubai with them. I guess their friendship is still ongoing.

Another culinary delight from Kezza, apparently this is lemon chicken and rice :sick:

kezza.png

or how about chicken with condensed soup and salt & vinegar crisps on top???

kezza.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
That actually looks like what my cat has just vomited up ….she’s really bleeping clueless!

• Haha
She made me laugh saying her rice comes out perfect every time then shows what looks like rice pudding it's that sticky

• Haha
  • Wow
That is truly ghastly. There is just no need for people to be eating such awful food let alone “teaching” others about it. The skin on the chicken thigh has gone all slimey in the pressure cooker 😳 🤮. That would be an obvious outcome for anyone who knows anything about cooking. You generally only eat the skin on chicken etc if you can dehydrate it it to make it crispy. Pressure cooking is all about cooking with steam so the exact opposite. The rest of it is just unspeakable. I really feel sorry for those boys having to eat it

The chefs who invite Kerry to these events need to take a good long hard look at this stuff - it’s bloody grim

🤮🤮🤮🤮 slimy chicken skin and sloppy rice....delish!!!! Cooking is her thing though guys, it's the reason she has 2 dishwashers in her kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Began to watch her latest “bedroom” update. Just knew it would contain an appearance from Emma ! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3