Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weemcgee

I’m shocked this one doesn’t have a thread yet. I used to like Kerry but now she just comes across so far up her own backside it’s untrue! She just seems so smug all the time.

Reactions: 14

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Excuse me language but why are all these lazy fuckers getting free Dubai trips? The smugness of them when people are really struggling at the moment.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I found her when she had about 500 subs, she was refreshingly down to earth and had a dry sense of humour. I even commented asking her not to change as it was nice to see honesty and not constant sunshine and rainbows. Fast forwards to the past few months and she is a Primark Emily Norris. She does the talking through the smile thing, dead eyes, no personality, portrays everything to be perfect and seems to be doing more brand work which unfortunately is why they start out in the first place? but as soon as they get like that, I unsub. The smaller channels are the best imo but they are all chasing the same brand deal dream which ruins them imo, it makes them all the same.

inspirespirit

awwww I really like Kerry. She is one of my faves. At least her content is worth watching. She does some good budget meals and hacks. She isn't a clean freak like some of them and her boys are being taught to help out around the house and become independant. I feel she is a good role model. I don't think she needs the money cos her hubs is a footballer so her content is genuine and not full of crappy poundland hauls and constant gifts and ads.

Reactions: 13

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I used to really really enjoy Kerry's vlogs. I was an avid follower of her recipes each week. I thought she came accross down to earth, she shopped at Tesco, as do we so felt relatable. But then something just changed in her and it became about portraying the perfect family life, how her boys are amazing and her husband amazing and how they get on 24/7 And they do wonderful home schooling and wonderful things together and she's eating amazing and amazing at exercising and plays netball and plays football and can cook.... And it just all felt so forced and unreal.

Reactions: 13

retrozebra

She has a weird idea of cosy. She must have said half a dozen times in this latest video about how cosy their house is. About as cosy as as a hospital corridor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kerry is yet another one that I used to really like back in the days when she did weekly food shop haul, a week of outfits, that sort of thing. Then they did the kitchen in the old house and then the smugness level began to rise and now it’s off the scale.

The budget meals thing isn’t genuine, she needs to find her niche but we’re never going to buy the idea that she need to serve her family budget meals when she’s flying abroad every five minutes and buying and renovating houses.

Her boys seem lovely, but the husband? Greasy, slimy, loves himself, don’t care what he does for a living if I saw him coming down the street i’d cross the road! I’m also convinced they’ll want the
boys to follow him into footballing, can you imagine the smugness if that happens?

Also, the creepy friendship with the Spanish lady, Torres is it? They moved house to live closer and then the friends packed up and moved abroad 😂

Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
She needs to stop with the cooking vlogs, this is apparently sausage casserole! sausages boiled in tinned tomatoes and beans does not make it a casserole :sick: she even says she's browning the sausages and gives them about 8 seconds 😂

kezza.png

• Sick

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I stopped watching her videos when she made a chilli con carne with no chillies. 🚫🌶 No fresh, no flakes, no chilli powder. Not even a Colemans sachet in sight. She made plain mince with red kidney beans. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Kerrys gift ideas for women, only part way through watching but first one is a mulberry planner at £330 and the third one is a Jo Malone reed diffuser at £75.......read the room FFS

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Why oh why does this woman always have cold sores round her mouth?? She needs to get that herpes virus under control and maybe ask Chris to wash his cock occasionally.. After all, he might be sharing his sausage elsewhere......... Might explain it

• Haha

smoothie

I feel for their neighbours. I'm in a similar situation with awful selfish neighbours doing a 2 storey 7 meter extension. I'm housebound with long covid and can't escape the noise. The last thing anyone needs right now is neighbours doing such extensive building work, it is hell. Our home is also losing it's daylight and will be under shadow for most of the year now. Council's shouldn't approve work like this that affects neighbours so badly. If you want to increase your house so much, buy a different house! 8 weeks in, Whelpdale gets to leave but those poor neighbours might still be WFH and putting up with that noise.

PetitePearls

Has anyone watched her recently? I’m not sure if it’s just me but there seems to have been this huge shift in her attitude, very cocksure of herself (I’d say more than usual !)
Someone mentioned the amount she feeds to her growing boys & how it seems quite little (I believe it was regarding sausages & how they’re only allowed 1 each !!) & she was a bit snooty in response saying how ‘full’ they get, yet I’m sure she’s mentioned in other videos how they’re always hungry or jokingly mentions how they ‘eat her out of house & home’? I distinctly remember her making a remark about how her husband doesn’t ‘like’ too much something or other, I’m not sure if it was carbs or just treat food in general (like pizza etc) & I got the distinct impression he makes remarks to her about the food & what either she or the boys should be eating & how much, having read this thread & found out he’s a footballer it makes sense he’s more strict on the nutrition side of things but those boys always seem to hover when she’s cooking, like they’re so hungry!
It made me laugh in recent videos how she HAS to make a point that she’s ‘eating healthier’ & cutting back on meat but when she does eat it she’s ‘buying better quality meat’ (aka Tesco finest 🤣) yet someone pointed out that meat from a butchers is better quality; she proceeds to tell them she has a butchers down the road!! How lazy do you want to get?! And to top it off.. she then does a brand deal with Iceland!
Don’t get me wrong, I use Iceland (definitely a step up from the 90’s Iceland these days imo!) but considering how high of a pedestal she puts herself on & how snobby she acts these days I couldn’t stop laughing. One minute she’s buying from Waitrose & Tesco Finest, the next from Iceland. She’ll do anything for a brand deal eh?!

Just pay for your TV …..how cheap do you look grabbing all the freebies in your newly kitted out house or maybe that’s why you’ve over stretched yourselves ?. You are hardly Kim Kardashian in the number of followers and your other half doesn’t play for Arsenal but you like to think you are better then most …..
Shes a painful desperate wannabe. She oozes desperation for fame , freebies snd really thinks her family is perfect. 100% she thinks she's a famous footballers wife. I mean he hasn't even played for England nor a top Premier league club... her house is gross and actually nicer before the renovation except the red stripy kitchen. She bought the house znd really run it down moaning at how dirty it was. I bet her house in Essex wasn't left without zero dirt .. just always wants to put others down to make her feel grander than others. A bog standard chalet bungalow in an average street with an average family... your just no different to anyone else kerry. Your no victoria Beckham.

Reactions: 8

Millie2023

I bought those seaweed monstrosities today, based on her recommendation. They taste like dried out pond weed, I’m sticking to wotsits from now on

• Haha
She’s very smug! I think she thinks of herself as a bit of a WAG! She seems to think her (not hot) husband plays for Man City or something, he’s barely above the Saturday league my 8 year old plays in 🤣. The pic of them parading on the sea front was 🤮 especially as he was in short sleeves like he’s so manly he didn’t need a coat!! She hangs on him like he’s a hero! It makes me want to 🤮🤮!!!
Jeez, clearly I needed to get that rant out!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I've been following her reno videos, watched the latest moving in one and I'm really underwhelmed. Why does she have so much black metal? It looks so harsh with the tiled cold floor and that horrendous safe style door!
She is coming across very braggy too, with her cinema room, 75 inch TV, multiple bathrooms, sofa beds, beds.....
I wonder if she will do a run down of the costs, must be an insane amount of money.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's baaaaaaaack and with new ideas for air fryer meals, feast your eyes on this delicious, tasty and flavourful looking stir fry......oh wait

kezza.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Ljenn

I’m not trying to “hate” on these people that buy , renovate and eventually move out because it’s not their “forever home”.. Liza Prideaux, Kate Murnane, Emily Norris, Kerry, Lucy Carter etc etc… but at WHAT stage do you just stay in one place and let your kids LIVE in the home. All this renovating and moving for clout, upheaving your kids every few years. It’s just odd to me. I get it’s a “business venture” but how often do you NEED to move???

kas85

Why does she say in her latest video her family are greedy for having 2 sausages each for sausage and mash? What? Isn’t that a standard serving.

She calls he family “greedy” multiple times throughout the video but honestly her portion are not huge.