Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched her in ages, but she randomly popped up underneath another video I was watching. I saw that she redid her children's rooms. I cannot believe how much bigger Rory's room is compared to Jamie's. It's almost twice the size. Tell me you have a favorite child, without telling me you have a favorite child. Even the guest bedroom is bigger by like a lot. Here's the deal, if they hadn't just remodeled their entire home, I wouldn't give it a second thought. It's not uncommon to have a little bit of a size difference between the second and third bedroom. But that is a massive difference. They couldn't have made even a little bit of an effort to keep the rooms the same size? And don't get me started on how they decorated the rooms. Rory's looked amazing. All they did for Jamie's room was slap some wallpaper up, hang three pictures, and rearrange the furniture. Poor Jamie.
Here's the plan of their bedrooms, doesn't look so massively different to me

1673372344744.png

She needs to give up on the cooking vlogs, she thinks she's Nigella! Latest one is mixed bean cottage pie which is just tinned tomatoes, mixed beans, sweetcorn and a stockpot, looks bland and wishy washy but she has a "cheat" to make potatoes easier......are you ready for the amazing tip?????......don't mash them, slice them 😂 do people really need to be taught how to make such basic things? She acts like she's discovered a whole new way of cooking and eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The get ready with me vlog......is she kidding? the make up is so average it's like what I did when I was thirteen and was starting out with maybelline dream matte mousse and rimmel heather shimmer lipstick, as for the hair.......who'd buy a dyson air wrap after seeing her results using one? she's so self important she's clueless as to what a basic witch she is 😂

Reactions: 4
The get ready with me vlog......is she kidding? the make up is so average it's like what I did when I was thirteen and was starting out with maybelline dream matte mousse and rimmel heather shimmer lipstick, as for the hair.......who'd buy a dyson air wrap after seeing her results using one? she's so self important she's clueless as to what a basic witch she is 😂
She is self absorbed with her own BS and speaks at the camera like some sort of news reader tr4ns anchor 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has an amazing knack of getting on ppl's t1ts and copying other ppl's recipes while passing them off as her own..... She might fool some of her doting idiots but the rest of us can see right through that utter BS!!

She is self absorbed with her own BS and speaks at the camera like some sort of news reader tr4ns anchor 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has an amazing knack of getting on ppl's t1ts and copying other ppl's recipes while passing them off as her own..... She might fool some of her doting idiots but the rest of us can see right through that utter BS!!
Yes I’ve always said she’s after some sort of media role after a fleeting appearance on GMB

• Sick
is she still in her 30s? her skin looks really old and the eyelids are sagging, my mother is in her late 50s and doesn't have such bad sagging yet, she also has hooded eyes like Kerry

Reactions: 1
is she still in her 30s? her skin looks really old and the eyelids are sagging, my mother is in her late 50s and doesn't have such bad sagging yet, she also has hooded eyes like Kerry
If she's in her 30s then I'll show my arse to Luke Catleugh on Mr C's youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the hell does she look like in that get ready with me video? What on earth is that awful short hair and woolly hat look?! She gets it SO wrong every time.

She spent all that time doing her hair then stuck a hat on top 😝 I think she needs more shaping with her hair that short, it’s not her best look! I don’t know if it’s filters but she always looks like she has shimmery lipstick on and her mouth always looks sore. I did like that she didn’t have loads of make up on so was nice and light but also so basic I don’t think we needed a get ready with me 🤣

She spent all that time doing her hair then stuck a hat on top 😝 I think she needs more shaping with her hair that short, it’s not her best look! I don’t know if it’s filters but she always looks like she has shimmery lipstick on and her mouth always looks sore. I did like that she didn’t have loads of make up on so was nice and light but also so basic I don’t think we needed a get ready with me 🤣
She looks like she may have looked bang on trend in about 1998 but never updated her look and always look stuck in the past.

"these eyebrow stencils are so good" .........goes on to have brows that look like she drew them on with a sharpie pissed
---
Also never known anyone put bronzer under their eyes!

• Haha
Yeah, she usually has cold sores round her mouth too..... Sucking on her hubby's piss pipe after he's been shagging some other sidekick no doubt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Her meal prep vlog 🤮 beans and / or meat floating in her home made bland tomato sauce then covered with frozen potato croquettes and cheese or how about Bolognese with soy sauce? 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
it's because her concealer is way too light for her so instead of getting the correct colour, she darkens it with the bronzer 🤦‍♀️
Seems her make up sills are just like her cooking then......total crap 😂

• Haha
Why does she think sharing such basic meal ideas is helpful? this looks like student food! tiny amounts of tomatoes, olives, stock, cream cheese and spaghetti all boiled together until the liquid is absorbed, im craving seasoning, garlic and parmesan just looking at it, she said it was creamy.......still searching for that part ;)

kezza.png

• Sick