Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerrys gift ideas for women, only part way through watching but first one is a mulberry planner at £330 and the third one is a Jo Malone reed diffuser at £75.......read the room FFS

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's so bland and uninteresting i cant even be bothered to watch her!
She is super dull, I skip most of the vlog content and just watch some of it, she really thinks she's someone to aspire to be like, never known anyone so delusional.

Reactions: 3
Is it me or her chicken gravy recipe is actually soup?
I like a well flavoured gravy as much as anyone but these recipes with loads of veg, herbs, seasonings even chicken pieces (Jamie Oliver 🙄) make a gravy which is much too strongly flavoured. It drowns the rest of the meal. Give me a simple gravy made with meat juices, maybe a splash of wine, seasoning and simple stock thickened with flour, cornflour or Bisto any day thankyou.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does Kerry insist on posting things implying her and her husband have sex! We kinda assume that as you’re a couple but we don’t need to think about it kerry! We know you think he is some sort of sex god and want us all to think you’re both so lucky to have each other or some bollocks but quite frankly it makes my skin crawl and I’m embarrassed for you!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does Kerry insist on posting things implying her and her husband have sex! We kinda assume that as you’re a couple but we don’t need to think about it kerry! We know you think he is some sort of sex god and want us all to think you’re both so lucky to have each other or some bollocks but quite frankly it makes my skin crawl and I’m embarrassed for you!!!
She's SO desperate she makes me cringe so bad!

Reactions: 5
you've got to watch her latest vlog on prepping xmas dinner, she chops carrots (but doesn't peel them) and parsnips, adds honey, mustard and salt then freezes them from raw......she's fecking clueless!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
you've got to watch her latest vlog on prepping xmas dinner, she chops carrots (but doesn't peel them) and parsnips, adds honey, mustard and salt then freezes them from raw......she's fecking clueless!
You will notice most of her meal ideas are actually stolen from other content youtubers or someone online..... They're sure as hell not things she's drummed up

Haven't watched her in ages, but she randomly popped up underneath another video I was watching. I saw that she redid her children's rooms. I cannot believe how much bigger Rory's room is compared to Jamie's. It's almost twice the size. Tell me you have a favorite child, without telling me you have a favorite child. Even the guest bedroom is bigger by like a lot. Here's the deal, if they hadn't just remodeled their entire home, I wouldn't give it a second thought. It's not uncommon to have a little bit of a size difference between the second and third bedroom. But that is a massive difference. They couldn't have made even a little bit of an effort to keep the rooms the same size? And don't get me started on how they decorated the rooms. Rory's looked amazing. All they did for Jamie's room was slap some wallpaper up, hang three pictures, and rearrange the furniture. Poor Jamie.

Haven't watched her in ages, but she randomly popped up underneath another video I was watching. I saw that she redid her children's rooms. I cannot believe how much bigger Rory's room is compared to Jamie's. It's almost twice the size. Tell me you have a favorite child, without telling me you have a favorite child. Even the guest bedroom is bigger by like a lot. Here's the deal, if they hadn't just remodeled their entire home, I wouldn't give it a second thought. It's not uncommon to have a little bit of a size difference between the second and third bedroom. But that is a massive difference. They couldn't have made even a little bit of an effort to keep the rooms the same size? And don't get me started on how they decorated the rooms. Rory's looked amazing. All they did for Jamie's room was slap some wallpaper up, hang three pictures, and rearrange the furniture. Poor Jamie.
This woman is just so self absorbed and speaks at the camera lens like some sort of News reader. She's constantly stealing other people's meal ideas then passing them off as her own too.... Likes to do the infrequent reminders of, 'when I lived in South Africa.... Cos I am from there originally..' Why keep mentioning it anyway??

Reactions: 4
She's baaaaaaaack and with new ideas for air fryer meals, feast your eyes on this delicious, tasty and flavourful looking stir fry......oh wait

kezza.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8