Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry's tip for making a meal more affordable......ditch the onion and save 40 or 50 pence šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Onion, celery and carrot are the cheapest fillers to meals you can get. Whatā€™s she on about?

I usually watch her cooking videos (donā€™t hate!) but the latest one really annoyed me. Her attitude to food is unrealistic and just unhealthy in my opinion. 3/4 of a jar of pasta sauce for 3 of them and then, if it werenā€™t for the fact that they came home earlier, she was going to have beans on toast with them (instead of shepherds pie). 2 growing boys here.

Reactions: 2
The fact that one of the kids needed to eat the leftover pasta in the car in a bowl says alot! He must have been really hungry to have asked for that. She doesn't seem to give them big portions at all, and I don't understand why she didn't use the whole jar of pasta sauce??!

Her husband gives me major cringe still. Genuinely thinks he is the David Beckham of the vlogging world.

Reactions: 4
wow someone has rattled kezza! she's ranting about negative comments, she said if she doesn't do adverts she can't keep sharing her recipes.......oh no, what a shame šŸ¤­ I think she's been reading here judging by what she's ranting about

• Haha
wow someone has rattled kezza! she's ranting about negative comments, she said if she doesn't do adverts she can't keep sharing her recipes.......oh no, what a shame šŸ¤­ I think she's been reading here judging by what she's ranting about
Yeah I thought that too. Ive seen the occasional comment on her videos about not declaring an AD but nothing I would consider as negative just stating the obvious really.

Reactions: 1
Oh no Kerry please donā€™t stop sharing recipes, how will the rest of us learn to cook šŸ˜‚
I've never tried to attempt even ONE of her recipes, they all look sh!t. What a deluded wannabe footballers wife she is. No one cares about you or your failed footballer husband Kerry.

I've never tried to attempt even ONE of her recipes, they all look sh!t. What a deluded wannabe footballers wife she is. No one cares about you or your failed footballer husband Kerry.
God nor me and I canā€™t cook at all - sheā€™s basic even for me! Iā€™ve just looked - sheā€™s opened a jar of curry sauce šŸ˜‚ wowzers! I totally agree, her husband pisses me off so muchā€¦I really donā€™t know why but heā€™s so irritating!!!

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop with the cooking vlogs, this is apparently sausage casserole! sausages boiled in tinned tomatoes and beans does not make it a casserole :sick: she even says she's browning the sausages and gives them about 8 seconds šŸ˜‚

kezza.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Excuse me language but why are all these lazy fuckers getting free Dubai trips? The smugness of them when people are really struggling at the moment.

Reactions: 14
Excuse me language but why are all these lazy fuckers getting free Dubai trips? The smugness of them when people are really struggling at the moment.
Itā€™s appalling and makes me loathe them all even more.

Reactions: 6
But they will be so excited to share thier journey with the plebs following. Feeling so, so grateful.

Reactions: 7
Was it ā€œkindly giftedā€ ? I couldnā€™t bear to watch the Pack with Me video as I had a feeling it would be a freebie holiday. They have no shame.

Was it ā€œkindly giftedā€ ? I couldnā€™t bear to watch the Pack with Me video as I had a feeling it would be a freebie holiday. They have no shame.
Itā€™s an ad/pr trip šŸ™„ with ā€œvisit Dubaiā€so yet again another freebie. She described it as a pinch me moment and how lucky she felt that they reached out to her to work with them! duck off!!! Also her as equally insufferable friend Emily Norris is there as well!!

Reactions: 6
How can she keep churning these meal ideas vlogs out when they look so basic? this is apparently "fajita pasta" :oops: looks like under seasoned chicken and soggy veg with no sauce mixed with plain pasta. It looks dreadful and so bland. She keeps showing tit like this then moans when people slate her meals.

kezza.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How can she keep churning these meal ideas vlogs out when they look so basic? this is apparently "fajita pasta" :oops: looks like under seasoned chicken and soggy veg with no sauce mixed with plain pasta. It looks dreadful and so bland. She keeps showing tit like this then moans when people slate her meals.

View attachment 1672116
Keep em coming Whelpdale! I love traumatising my Italian friends with your ā€œrecipesā€ šŸ˜‚. duckā€™s sake, the absolute state of that. My husband can cook better than that and he canā€™t bloody cook šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I stopped watching her videos when she made a chilli con carne with no chillies. šŸš«šŸŒ¶ No fresh, no flakes, no chilli powder. Not even a Colemans sachet in sight. She made plain mince with red kidney beans. šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10