Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and this is eggs poached in a tomato slop šŸ¤®

View attachment 1481682
What the hell is that?! Is it meant to be shakshuka? Because it really shouldnā€™t look like that šŸ™ˆ. The paste looks like something a student would knock up. The ā€œsauceā€ hasnā€™t been properly reduced so it isnā€™t sticking to the pasta properly. The sausage hasnā€™t been properly browned. It is a basic, very poor standard of cooking and yet this one has the brass neck to be putting it up on the internet to monetise guidance for others?! It really genuinely worries me about what on earth viewers are feeding their own families if this better. Seriously. If you canā€™t cook, get the Jamie Oliver Ministry of Food book. Itā€™s great and shows you how to actually make tasty food. Lots of the recipes are free online. This is appalling awful stuff

Reactions: 4
That looks about as appealing as a bucket full of placentas ā€¦..she no bloody Delia Smith is our Kezza šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What the hell is that?! Is it meant to be shakshuka? Because it really shouldnā€™t look like that šŸ™ˆ. The paste looks like something a student would knock up. The ā€œsauceā€ hasnā€™t been properly reduced so it isnā€™t sticking to the pasta properly. The sausage hasnā€™t been properly browned. It is a basic, very poor standard of cooking and yet this one has the brass neck to be putting it up on the internet to monetise guidance for others?! It really genuinely worries me about what on earth viewers are feeding their own families if this better. Seriously. If you canā€™t cook, get the Jamie Oliver Ministry of Food book. Itā€™s great and shows you how to actually make tasty food. Lots of the recipes are free online. This is appalling awful stuff
yes she claimed it was shakshuka, she's such bad cook she makes everything look watery, sloppy and bland yet bangs on about delicious flavours and amazing meals, she's also jumping on the budget meals bandwagon......right after she vlogged how they've transformed their patio and how much money it must have cost, she's tone deaf as well as being a crap cook.

Reactions: 2
No sauces are ever reduced enough. You canā€™t simmer enough liquid for 4 people for 5 minutes. Itā€™s not enough time to reduce it; particularly if you are adding frozen spinach which is full of water?!. We love Shakshuka and that version has absolutely turned my stomach. Itā€™s awful. I canā€™t work out if it is very subtle trolling. Hi poor people. You donā€™t deserve nice food so here I am in my very expensive kitchen showing you how to cook horrible slop for which you will be grateful

Reactions: 3
No sauces are ever reduced enough. You canā€™t simmer enough liquid for 4 people for 5 minutes. Itā€™s not enough time to reduce it; particularly if you are adding frozen spinach which is full of water?!. We love Shakshuka and that version has absolutely turned my stomach. Itā€™s awful. I canā€™t work out if it is very subtle trolling. Hi poor people. You donā€™t deserve nice food so here I am in my very expensive kitchen showing you how to cook horrible slop for which you will be grateful
Yes she always seems to have the "im considerably richer than you" vibe and nothing feels genuine about money saving tips or helping people with ideas at all, she needs to stop sharing meal ideas considering she cannot cook and knows very little about doing so, she's so smug about it too it's actually amusing

Reactions: 5
Yes she always seems to have the "im considerably richer than you" vibe and nothing feels genuine about money saving tips or helping people with ideas at all, she needs to stop sharing meal ideas considering she cannot cook and knows very little about doing so, she's so smug about it too it's actually amusing
I have a friend who knows her from when she lived in Brentwood. Said sheā€™s desperate to be a WAG (with her Sunday league hubby šŸ˜‚) and also desperate to get a presenting job on TV. Donā€™t think either of these will happen hun! Sheā€™s clearly trying to push her boys into doing advertising/tv work but I just scroll on when I see anything with those kids as itā€™s so cringeworthyā€¦a bit like that reel she did when her husband chased her upstairs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Yea - whatā€™s the score with the husband? Donā€™t know much about football but how long can you carry on playing in a minor league? Donā€™t you get too old?

I love sending these vlogs to my Italian friend and watch her getting hideously triggered šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
This family make me literally lol!! She is HILARIOUS! All the comments here are so accurate! Who exactly does she think she is!!! She thinks her husband is some big hitting football star! No love David Beckham he ainā€™t! And his HAIR šŸ¤® he proper loves himself! The kids seem sweet boys but seriously theyā€™re not babies!! She treats them like they are though.
God knows where all the money for that house came from??? Her weird food obsession drives me mad, for god sake let the kids live a little šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Her home videos just scream, look at meeee look how much money we have to get our patio redone and but fancy lights, parasols and heaters. She is so braggy!!

I used to like her channel but get so fed up with her not declaring her gifted items or ADs. If you dare to point this out then one of her squad will pick you up on it for daring to point out the obvious.

I used to like her channel but get so fed up with her not declaring her gifted items or ADs. If you dare to point this out then one of her squad will pick you up on it for daring to point out the obvious.
You can report it to the ASA.

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the vlog? she's almost groping herself in the first swimsuit she love herself so much

only the z list influencers that have been gifted it and suddenly love it :ROFLMAO:
Bit like Jane Gammons and ā€œthatā€ dress. Never heard of the brand since ! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I watched the video for my own amusement as I find her hilarious! Sheā€™s so cringe itā€™s unreal and she didnā€™t disappoint! How much can do go on and on about this (cheap looking) brand that sheā€™s clearly only wearing cuz sheā€™s been paid to flog it! Desperate to fit into the smaller sized ones as well! I get the impression her vile husband wants her to keep nice and trim - not thatā€™s sheā€™s not slim as she is but he clearly pushes her to exercise and I get the feeling he thinks sheā€™s fatter than heā€™d like her to be! Just my opinon!!