Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, now she’s pretending she doesn’t know basic plant names and tags B&Q in the hope of getting her garden redone too. So transparent.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god! They’ve pretty much demolished the whole house!!
I was thinking that! Calling it a renovation is completely wrong, it’s basically a demolition and rebuild!

What the point is of leaving four tiny walls standing I don’t know, might as well have knocked the lot down and start from scratch, as they more or less have.

Reactions: 5
5 months of house renovations, lucky old her moving away from the constant noise and smells. Can't imagine how someone could be so selfish at the end of a pandemic.

I was thinking that! Calling it a renovation is completely wrong, it’s basically a demolition and rebuild!

What the point is of leaving four tiny walls standing I don’t know, might as well have knocked the lot down and start from scratch, as they more or less have.

Probably some local by-law against it. There is a "comment" from the neighbour on the planning permission for the house, and they don't seem happy!

Reactions: 2
5 months of house renovations, lucky old her moving away from the constant noise and smells. Can't imagine how someone could be so selfish at the end of a pandemic.

Probably some local by-law against it. There is a "comment" from the neighbour on the planning permission for the house, and they don't seem happy!
Where can we see this? Would love to read the comments

Where can we see this? Would love to read the comments
Just type her name and "planning permission" into google. Comments are shown on the list. There is only that one, and another which shows "support" for her building work.

Reactions: 2
Just type her name and "planning permission" into google. Comments are shown on the list. There is only that one, and another which shows "support" for her building work.
I can’t imagine those neighbours are happy.

They must be the worse neighbours. All that noise plus filming everything and posting it on social media.

Last edited:

The end of the pandemic? Is it over??? 🤷‍♀️

I feel for their neighbours. I'm in a similar situation with awful selfish neighbours doing a 2 storey 7 meter extension. I'm housebound with long covid and can't escape the noise. The last thing anyone needs right now is neighbours doing such extensive building work, it is hell. Our home is also losing it's daylight and will be under shadow for most of the year now. Council's shouldn't approve work like this that affects neighbours so badly. If you want to increase your house so much, buy a different house! 8 weeks in, Whelpdale gets to leave but those poor neighbours might still be WFH and putting up with that noise.

Reactions: 9
The people who bought the house next door to us (Victorian terrace) took 18 months of constant building before selling it to my neighbours who then spent every weekend for two years completely ripping out what they’d done to re put in the features that were stripped out. On the other side of me they have been doing works for a year, only between 8pm and midnight...sometimes later, right against my children’s walls.

We’re having our house completely renovated now and I don’t have very much sympathy, I’m afraid. We’re paying for a new flat roof for the first neighbours as the roof we’re changing connects with theirs (they are absolutely lovely) but they’ve just sold it, so they don’t even get the benefit and we’re buying people we don’t know a new roof.😬

latest vlog - she actually shows people how to cut a tomato into four 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7