Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louder, so the people in the back can hear you!

They had a £6K budget for this trip. So was that their own money they came into the situation with? Or was that money #kindlygifted to them by the company and she was given the challenge to keep her spending on or below that? Say it's scenario A, then how much money did she make off the ad? For all we know, her commission could be bang on or more than the £6K they paid for the trip. Either way you slice, she'd be no better or worse off than before.

Credit where credit is due. Kerry is the FIRST mummy influencers to actually break down costs in her video. Which is a practical thing most people want to know going into something like this. Katie Ellison may make fantastic travel vlogs, but they are about as useful as windows on a submarine. It's all fluff and nothing of substance. Her good buddy Louise Pentland say things like, "It's rude to discuss money." I'm sorry, but if these women want to play salesmen, then they best be ready to have uncomfortable conversations. I'm not buying jacksh*t from you or the company you represent, until I know where my coin is going. You picking up what I'm putting down..sweet cheeks? We're not talking about washing up liquid that costs a few quid. You're trying to flog a £6K vacation to hardworking folk. Folks who otherwise use that money to pay their mortgage, put food on the table, and cloth tiny humans.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched her recently? I’m not sure if it’s just me but there seems to have been this huge shift in her attitude, very cocksure of herself (I’d say more than usual !)
Someone mentioned the amount she feeds to her growing boys & how it seems quite little (I believe it was regarding sausages & how they’re only allowed 1 each !!) & she was a bit snooty in response saying how ‘full’ they get, yet I’m sure she’s mentioned in other videos how they’re always hungry or jokingly mentions how they ‘eat her out of house & home’? I distinctly remember her making a remark about how her husband doesn’t ‘like’ too much something or other, I’m not sure if it was carbs or just treat food in general (like pizza etc) & I got the distinct impression he makes remarks to her about the food & what either she or the boys should be eating & how much, having read this thread & found out he’s a footballer it makes sense he’s more strict on the nutrition side of things but those boys always seem to hover when she’s cooking, like they’re so hungry!
It made me laugh in recent videos how she HAS to make a point that she’s ‘eating healthier’ & cutting back on meat but when she does eat it she’s ‘buying better quality meat’ (aka Tesco finest 🤣) yet someone pointed out that meat from a butchers is better quality; she proceeds to tell them she has a butchers down the road!! How lazy do you want to get?! And to top it off.. she then does a brand deal with Iceland!
Don’t get me wrong, I use Iceland (definitely a step up from the 90’s Iceland these days imo!) but considering how high of a pedestal she puts herself on & how snobby she acts these days I couldn’t stop laughing. One minute she’s buying from Waitrose & Tesco Finest, the next from Iceland. She’ll do anything for a brand deal eh?!

Reactions: 9
Yes she has come across as even more up her arse, and she only let's the boys snack on cucumber or veggies out of the fridge, they need carbs and protein! If my children are hungry I will make them some brown bread toast or sandwich with a filling of their choice. I feel they have a really unhealthy out look on food. Look at how excited the boys were when she gave them that iceland burger. I bet they couldn't believe their luck. She makes out she's doing such a naughty thing by letting them have something other than cucumber. In her videos I see them sat there with it all the time and she says they love it, more to the point that's all they are allowed Kerry.

She's a very smug person, and her plans for the house was just another excuse to be braggy, I'm unsure of why viewers would want to see that, because all houses are completely different.

And her voice, don't get me started. She's such a bore, I dunno how her husband puts up with it.

Reactions: 7
She used to feed her family of 4 for 60£ and a bottle of vino would be included 😂
Her portions are ridiculous.
Her budget seem to have grow, new friends to impress perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last time I watched her she was only buying foods local and without plastic, I guess that was a one upload thing if she's back to buying in tesco.

Last time I watched her she was only buying foods local and without plastic, I guess that was a one upload thing if she's back to buying in tesco.
Yet she done an ad for maybe BBC, of how to preserve food longer or something. She took everything out of the original packaging, wrapped them in 15m of foil and then into food bags. Not a hack, useful or environmentally friendly. She is trying to find a niche. But is desperate

I think she’s very controlling when it comes to food with her family, I can’t explain it but it just seems like she rules with a bit of an iron fist. It’s like if they have a big lunch then they can only have a snack for dinner... why? I just can’t believe a footballer and two boys eat such a small amount

Reactions: 2
I think she’s very controlling when it comes to food with her family, I can’t explain it but it just seems like she rules with a bit of an iron fist. It’s like if they have a big lunch then they can only have a snack for dinner... why? I just can’t believe a footballer and two boys eat such a small amount
Children should be going to bed will a full tummy. The are children intermediate fasting technically

Th3 boys never seem to have real pizza only pittà pizza or pizza wraps. I thinksheis don't Ng more food content as she desparate fo4 a cook book or some sort of cooking show.

Yes she has come across as even more up her arse, and she only let's the boys snack on cucumber or veggies out of the fridge, they need carbs and protein! If my children are hungry I will make them some brown bread toast or sandwich with a filling of their choice. I feel they have a really unhealthy out look on food. Look at how excited the boys were when she gave them that iceland burger. I bet they couldn't believe their luck. She makes out she's doing such a naughty thing by letting them have something other than cucumber. In her videos I see them sat there with it all the time and she says they love it, more to the point that's all they are allowed Kerry.
They were about to have lunch so why would they have a sandwich beforehand.

They were about to have lunch so why would they have a sandwich beforehand.
[/QUOTE

Im on about in general, she gives them tiny portions and then they are hungry again and she offers cucumber and only cucumber 😂
Very obsessive which I find bizarre, let them be kids!!!! Let them be like their friends and have a packet of bloody crisps now and again, they eat like rabbits!!!!

Last edited:
I'm really glad other people are picking up on her food control issues. I've been watching her for about two years now and she comes across as having an eating disorder. She is constantly on a diet but never sticks to any of it. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with what she feeds her family, they food doesn't look awful. But her portion sizes are ridiculous. Her husband is an athlete. He alone could probably eat all the food she prepares in the evening. It just doesn't add up. I suspect they do a lot more snacking in between meals then what she shows in videos. I just don't believe an athlete and two growing boys eat that little during meal time. She did a weekend video at the beginning of the year where they showed their weekend eating habits. Holy crap the amount of junk food they consumed was ridiculous. I was honestly so surprised that she even shared that. It opened my eyes to the fact that she's full of more shite than I thought she was.

I'm really glad other people are picking up on her food control issues. I've been watching her for about two years now and she comes across as having an eating disorder. She is constantly on a diet but never sticks to any of it. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with what she feeds her family, they food doesn't look awful. But her portion sizes are ridiculous. Her husband is an athlete. He alone could probably eat all the food she prepares in the evening. It just doesn't add up. I suspect they do a lot more snacking in between meals then what she shows in videos. I just don't believe an athlete and two growing boys eat that little during meal time. She did a weekend video at the beginning of the year where they showed their weekend eating habits. Holy crap the amount of junk food they consumed was ridiculous. I was honestly so surprised that she even shared that. It opened my eyes to the fact that she's full of more shite than I thought she was.
Funnily enough I found it refreshing to see her give them a bloody burger and not rabbit sized pathetic meals!! 😂😂 That's just me though, but yes she's very very funny about food, almost obsessed. Her husband looks like he has a bit of an eating disorder too, his face is so so thin

awwww I really like Kerry. She is one of my faves. At least her content is worth watching. She does some good budget meals and hacks. She isn't a clean freak like some of them and her boys are being taught to help out around the house and become independant. I feel she is a good role model. I don't think she needs the money cos her hubs is a footballer so her content is genuine and not full of crappy poundland hauls and constant gifts and ads.
Must admit her boys seem really lovely, compared to some vloggers children who act bloody awful.

Reactions: 4

She's a very smug person, and her plans for the house was just another excuse to be braggy, I'm unsure of why viewers would want to see that, because all houses are completely different.

And her voice, don't get me started. She's such a bore, I dunno how her husband puts up with it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to think she's very big headed and thinks everything she does is perfect.
Her boys lead a very regimented life with what she says, strict food rules, 10 minutes of TV etc come on kerry they should be having some freedom at home. I'm hoping it's just her trying to be perfect in her videos.
It also grits on me how she calls Chris whelpie like he's a big famous footballer, I'm sure in kerrys head she thinks Chris is up there with the Beckhams, lampards, and Rooneys but most people including football fanatics wouldn't of heard of Chris whelpdale.
Wheb she moved she made some really low comments on her new house saying the washing machine stank, the floor was hidious, the carpets were dirty filthy as well as the windows. That was all cringey no need to say all that, imagine being the old owners thinking to watch a video and hearing that, that's nasty I'm sure her old house had faults and she wouldn't of wanted it broadcasted on social media

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think she's very big headed and thinks everything she does is perfect.
Her boys lead a very regimented life with what she says, strict food rules, 10 minutes of TV etc come on kerry they should be having some freedom at home. I'm hoping it's just her trying to be perfect in her videos.
It also grits on me how she calls Chris whelpie like he's a big famous footballer, I'm sure in kerrys head she thinks Chris is up there with the Beckhams, lampards, and Rooneys but most people including football fanatics wouldn't of heard of Chris whelpdale.
Wheb she moved she made some really low comments on her new house saying the washing machine stank, the floor was hidious, the carpets were dirty filthy as well as the windows. That was all cringey no need to say all that, imagine being the old owners thinking to watch a video and hearing that, that's nasty I'm sure her old house had faults and she wouldn't of wanted it broadcasted on social media
Agree. I remember her walking us through the house when the previous owners were still there and commenting on what she didn’t like.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think that she would love an active thread about her on Tattle. I bet it pains her that she only has 79 comments and nobody is really talking about her. I stopped watching her years ago.. she started talking with that fake smile that Emily Norris talks with. Lost any personality that she had in her early videos. She's dull and full of herself.