Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I used to really really enjoy Kerry's vlogs. I was an avid follower of her recipes each week. I thought she came accross down to earth, she shopped at Tesco, as do we so felt relatable. But then something just changed in her and it became about portraying the perfect family life, how her boys are amazing and her husband amazing and how they get on 24/7 And they do wonderful home schooling and wonderful things together and she's eating amazing and amazing at exercising and plays netball and plays football and can cook.... And it just all felt so forced and unreal.
Probably when she moved to Brighton and started thinking they were a modern day Posh & Beck's. Before you know it she'll have her own fashion line....

Reactions: 8

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I don't like the way she talks like a radio host. Everything is so fake the way she talks if you know what I mean. Do we actually get the see the real Kerry...

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Going off her latest reels she truly thinks she’s a presenter. Couldn’t think of anything worse listening to her droning on and on.I also think we’re now in a time where these so called influencers and I use that term v loosely, need to be careful what they’re posting/bragging about. All these gifted holidays don’t look good when we’re in a cost of living crisis. I don’t begrudge anyone using their hard earned cash to spend on holidays etc, but when these people get freebie after freebie it makes a mockery of people working hard to pay for things. I personally don’t buy anything now recommended by these insta huns. It puts me right off!

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's back with more crappy recipes, apparently these are "delicious pizza wheels" she used passata for the pizza sauce, no seasoning added just watery passata, nothing delicious about those tiny dried out things.

kerry.png

• Sick

GPort

VIP Member
She’s another one that seems to be desperate to drag her husband into videos and stories all the time

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
Why does Kerry insist on posting things implying her and her husband have sex! We kinda assume that as you’re a couple but we don’t need to think about it kerry! We know you think he is some sort of sex god and want us all to think you’re both so lucky to have each other or some bollocks but quite frankly it makes my skin crawl and I’m embarrassed for you!!!

• Sick

Liptastic

VIP Member
The drawers under the stairs also look funny proportionately to that big space. Too small for that space and leaves awkward empty room that can't really be used for anything.

Reactions: 7

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
The only dicey thing about her is her ability to cook …..how she can have a cooking channel? She is to cooking what Fred and Rosemary West where to fostering ….

GPort

VIP Member
Lucy Jessica Carter is pushing velux windows at the moment too, even though she said she isn’t starting any renovations until February next year!

It is a bit ridiculous now. Do they know who their audience is? Fair enough, it might be easy to influence some mums into buying certain snacks or makeup brands but crazy expensive house renovations? 🙄

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she share those meal ideas when they look like utter shite? "creamy garlic chicken" looks like peas boiled in milk as she spoons it over her quinoa 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
D72FAF58-E69B-45E2-B0AD-D1E236C49CB5.png

Talk about how much Chris wants a bigger tv, even though you “really don’t want one” and surprise surprise…

Guess Kerry just didn’t want to PAY for said massive TV.

• Angry

Ljenn

The reel of him cleaning in his underwear… WHHYYYYYY?🙈🤣. I was watching the video when my husband came in RIGHT at that moment. I was like.. “ I GENUINELY don’t know how to explain what’s going on here!”🤣😍

• Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her day in the life vlog. Surprised it isn’t an Ad due to the amount of products she mentioned 🙄 also…who in their right mind is actually interested in what they do???? Bore off 🙄🙄
And as for her layabout husband 🤢🤢
---
I cant think why, he's vile :sick:
He gives me the creeps 🤢

Bumble2019

VIP Member
That latest roast potato video. She thinks she's on Saturday kitchen with James bl**dy Martin doesn't she?!

Kerry, give up the dream of the TV gig, no one is interested. And hey where's your cook book you've banged on about forever! I'll find it in the bargain bin next year for a stocking filler!

• Haha
Kerry is becoming more tragic and desparate by the day. Her instagram of what husband expects going to bed vs reality she really thinks shes something. As for her husband hes got no personality of his own, and is so ratty looking. I think its him that controls the food portion wanting to keep kerry slim for his football image even though most havent even heard of him.
Just fake desparate wannabes. Poor kids just a thought when she needs them for video and ads.
Very controlled kids evem down to what they eat and drink. Shes going to have a shock when they rebel to be independant and eat what they want.