Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said her Dad was ill in Spain but I didnt catch what is wrong with him? Has she shared that?

Reactions: 2
She said her Dad was ill in Spain but I didnt catch what is wrong with him? Has she shared that?
Tbf, she doesn't look overly bothered bout it.... Probably waiting for some cash fall now big nose Chris might not be getting a new contract at Eastbourne FC 😉

Someone needs to pull this woman away from cooking utensils, she made two dishes which she apparently served her guests (poor guests) one was a watery chilli.....that had no chilli in it! and this was supposed to be "delicious pulled fajita chicken" :sick: looks like boiled peppers on top of some flavourless watery chicken slop, her meals need to go on rate my plate!

kerry.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why oh why does this woman always have cold sores round her mouth?? She needs to get that herpes virus under control and maybe ask Chris to wash his cock occasionally.. After all, he might be sharing his sausage elsewhere......... Might explain it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cringe reels alluding to how highly sexed her husband is seem so juvenile. Why do they think these are funny?! Dying🥴.

The cringe reels alluding to how highly sexed her husband is seem so juvenile. Why do they think these are funny?! Dying🥴.
Like the time Kerry 'accidently on purpose' caught Chris in the background walking into the shower naked ...... And loosely apologised but didn't edit it out. She's a dick

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg that’s so cringe!! Someone’s commented about his nickname, has he got a reputation so we think?????

I’ve just watched her day in the life vlog. Surprised it isn’t an Ad due to the amount of products she mentioned 🙄 also…who in their right mind is actually interested in what they do???? Bore off 🙄🙄
And as for her layabout husband 🤢🤢
---
I cant think why, he's vile :sick:
He gives me the creeps 🤢

Reactions: 7
Dirty buggar saying the bathrooms were disgusting as she can't remember the last time she cleaned them 🤮 lay off the shite meal vlogs kezza and scrub your bogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤮 and what’s with the cold sores? Eat better and put sun screen on your lips ….and get your hubby down the Clap clinic…

• Haha
So a few things…she’s losing followers daily so all these freebies are probably pissing people off. She’s on a Pr trip for the latest holiday…wtf is a Pr trip?? And I clicked on her husband’s 🤢 insta and he’s now a video creator😂😂😂 is wannabe posh and becks new jobs just creating insta/YouTube content?? I can’t wait for the day this madness all ends. I do think the tide is turning 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
So a few things…she’s losing followers daily so all these freebies are probably pissing people off. She’s on a Pr trip for the latest holiday…wtf is a Pr trip?? And I clicked on her husband’s 🤢 insta and he’s now a video creator😂😂😂 is wannabe posh and becks new jobs just creating insta/YouTube content?? I can’t wait for the day this madness all ends. I do think the tide is turning 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I see this being said lots but what sign is there that the tide is turning?