Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel of him cleaning in his underwear… WHHYYYYYY?🙈🤣. I was watching the video when my husband came in RIGHT at that moment. I was like.. “ I GENUINELY don’t know how to explain what’s going on here!”🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D72FAF58-E69B-45E2-B0AD-D1E236C49CB5.png

Talk about how much Chris wants a bigger tv, even though you “really don’t want one” and surprise surprise…

Guess Kerry just didn’t want to PAY for said massive TV.

• Angry
Just pay for your TV …..how cheap do you look grabbing all the freebies in your newly kitted out house or maybe that’s why you’ve over stretched yourselves ?. You are hardly Kim Kardashian in the number of followers and your other half doesn’t play for Arsenal but you like to think you are better then most …..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just pay for your TV …..how cheap do you look grabbing all the freebies in your newly kitted out house or maybe that’s why you’ve over stretched yourselves ?. You are hardly Kim Kardashian in the number of followers and your other half doesn’t play for Arsenal but you like to think you are better then most …..
Shes a painful desperate wannabe. She oozes desperation for fame , freebies snd really thinks her family is perfect. 100% she thinks she's a famous footballers wife. I mean he hasn't even played for England nor a top Premier league club... her house is gross and actually nicer before the renovation except the red stripy kitchen. She bought the house znd really run it down moaning at how dirty it was. I bet her house in Essex wasn't left without zero dirt .. just always wants to put others down to make her feel grander than others. A bog standard chalet bungalow in an average street with an average family... your just no different to anyone else kerry. Your no victoria Beckham.

Reactions: 8
Shes a painful desperate wannabe. She oozes desperation for fame , freebies snd really thinks her family is perfect. 100% she thinks she's a famous footballers wife. I mean he hasn't even played for England nor a top Premier league club... her house is gross and actually nicer before the renovation except the red stripy kitchen. She bought the house znd really run it down moaning at how dirty it was. I bet her house in Essex wasn't left without zero dirt .. just always wants to put others down to make her feel grander than others. A bog standard chalet bungalow in an average street with an average family... your just no different to anyone else kerry. Your no victoria Beckham.
I wouldn't call her £800k bungalow average. Yeap, it's gone up in price to that much without renovations, but with their new reno it's probably £900k+.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't call her £800k bungalow average. Yeap, it's gone up in price to that much without renovations, but with their new reno it's probably £900k+.
It is average for that area , it's not set behind private gates with sweeping driveway , it is expensive area but what I meant was it wasn't grand. Its a chalet bungalow you'll find in many places and yes she's renovated it but let's face it hiwvmuch of all that would she of afforded herself if she had no freebies or sponsorships....

Reactions: 3
Remember when she went on This Morning to justify how "busy" she was staying at home all day, every day. Cringeworthy!

Reactions: 2
Knob heads wall of fame …..how self indulgent is that ? He isn’t even premier league ….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she put 2 dishwashers in her new kitchen????? A family of 4 do not need two of them!! How ridiculous 🙄🙄

She has a weird idea of cosy. She must have said half a dozen times in this latest video about how cosy their house is. About as cosy as as a hospital corridor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched her recent morning routine? The lunches she makes her kids for school are so bland and uninspiring, give them a treat for duck sake!!!!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her recent morning routine? The lunches she makes her kids for school are so bland and uninspiring, give them a treat for duck sake!!!!
Her kids seem to like what she gives them. I think she even said they asked for those meals. My only question is, where are their snacks? My girls take at least two snacks with them to school. They don't always eat them but I feel better knowing they have them just in case. She is the first YT parent I've seen who doesn't include snacks for her kids. That's odd to me considering they only get three items for lunch.