Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her since the beginning of this year. Just popped in to see how the house is coming along. As I was watching her vlogs I heard her mention that they were running behind on their build, running out of money, and weren't sure where they were going to live once their rental agreement was done. What happened to all this experience they had from flipping their previous homes? They should know that most construction projects never get completed on time and you almost always run into something unexpected. Even the best builders in the world cannot predict the weather, unforeseen delays, or unexpected costs. That's why they recommend you put aside 10-20% of your available funds to cover those little surprises. Not to mention the pandemic is still going on and prices are going down but not by much. Why do people do this to themselves?
She’s still trying to decorate it with expensive decor though. I always get the impression she is ‘all fur coat and no knickers’. Everything for show.

Reactions: 4
She definitely thinks she is “posher” than she actually is. Did they actually move to Brighton to be near the other footballer family who have then subsequently move abroad?

Reactions: 5
She definitely thinks she is “posher” than she actually is. Did they actually move to Brighton to be near the other footballer family who have then subsequently move abroad?
Haha what her best mate "Lena"? Cant remember her name.

She’s still trying to decorate it with expensive decor though. I always get the impression she is ‘all fur coat and no knickers’. Everything for show.
Completely.

Reactions: 3
Got bored during lunch and saw her update about her door. She has mentioned the damn thing in just about all her renovation videos, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Admittedly, we do not share the same taste in decor, but my God that door is hideous. It's big, bulky, impractical, and incredibly uninviting. Not that this necessarily matters, but that house doesn't seem like it will fit in well with the neighborhood. It lacks character and charm. It's her in architectural form.

She does live in Brighton, it's very easy to find her address if you google her name + planning permission.

I dislike her front door, I dislike her tiled floor. Why tile? We are not in Spain! I'd never buy a house with tiled living room.

That’s an ugly arse door ….. spending her semi professional footballer husbands wages …fur coat no knickers kind of vibes.

Why does her latest thumbnail look like she’s constipated? Hardly any of her face moves now

• Haha
Why does she share those meal ideas when they look like utter shite? "creamy garlic chicken" looks like peas boiled in milk as she spoons it over her quinoa 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she been gifted an Emma double bed and mattress when she can’t even be bothered to iron the bedding for the ad?!?!?

I've been following her reno videos, watched the latest moving in one and I'm really underwhelmed. Why does she have so much black metal? It looks so harsh with the tiled cold floor and that horrendous safe style door!
She is coming across very braggy too, with her cinema room, 75 inch TV, multiple bathrooms, sofa beds, beds.....
I wonder if she will do a run down of the costs, must be an insane amount of money.

Reactions: 8
I've been following her reno videos, watched the latest moving in one and I'm really underwhelmed. Why does she have so much black metal? It looks so harsh with the tiled cold floor and that horrendous safe style door!
She is coming across very braggy too, with her cinema room, 75 inch TV, multiple bathrooms, sofa beds, beds.....
I wonder if she will do a run down of the costs, must be an insane amount of money.
Yeah but it’s probably gifted. How much do they actually pay for?!

This is the annoying thing!! Im surprised there isn't more activity on her thread, I find her quite irritating at the moment.

Yeah she is very irritating. She doesn’t actually have as many subscribers on YouTube. I noticed she only has about 24k on Instagram. I think in real life she would be even more intolerable.

This is the annoying thing!! Im surprised there isn't more activity on her thread, I find her quite irritating at the moment.
She’s one of my least favourite influencers. What I will give her is that she has made a lot with very little talent.

Did anyone else find that fireplace really tacky? I don't mind the black metal, as it's quite trendy at the moment, but the crystals in the fireplace just made it look so cheap. And those sticks and stones? It's a no from me. A wood burner is much nicer.

Reactions: 6