Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lunch box video ……those kids don’t eat enough. They must come home starving!
That’s funny because I mentioned to my kids that I was watching a video about what some kids have for lunch at school and my 10 year old said she’d be so hungry 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The seaweed thins she mentioned in an earlier video is disgusting. I can’t imagine her boys eat them. Probably straight into the bin

Reactions: 2
The seaweed thins she mentioned in an earlier video is disgusting. I can’t imagine her boys eat them. Probably straight into the bin
There is no way that they eat them like crisps. I’ve had them with rice, salmon etc and even then they are not great 😂

Reactions: 3
That looks like far too little protein and far too little food full stop. Sack off the rice cake with chocolate (empty calories). and give them some hard boiled eggs or full fat Greek yoghurt. No veg at all in the first lunch?!

Anyone who knows anything about cooking knows that tomato purée is NOT meant to be spread on bagels etc. It is concentrated tomato - made to be added to dishes where it is cooked out and other ingredients are added to balance it- eg ragu . If not it is horribly bitter. It is not used as a pizza base ffs. Use some pesto if you don’t have any suitable pizza sauce - although pizza sauce won’t really work ether as pizza isn’t actually meant to be eaten three hours after preparation after sweating in a lunchbox. so the child has a floppy lukewarm bagel put in a lunchbox where it condenses and gets wet - hence having to put kitchen roll in?! Revolting - shows the dire standards of cooking and nutrition in this country that someone with so little knowledge of either can provide aspirational cooking “content”. Thought nothing would top the over cooked and mashed to death salmon orzo for food horrors but this does 😱

Reactions: 7
I bought those seaweed monstrosities today, based on her recommendation. They taste like dried out pond weed, I’m sticking to wotsits from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That looks like far too little protein and far too little food full stop. Sack off the rice cake with chocolate (empty calories). and give them some hard boiled eggs or full fat Greek yoghurt. No veg at all in the first lunch?!

Anyone who knows anything about cooking knows that tomato purée is NOT meant to be spread on bagels etc. It is concentrated tomato - made to be added to dishes where it is cooked out and other ingredients are added to balance it- eg ragu . If not it is horribly bitter. It is not used as a pizza base ffs. Use some pesto if you don’t have any suitable pizza sauce - although pizza sauce won’t really work ether as pizza isn’t actually meant to be eaten three hours after preparation after sweating in a lunchbox. so the child has a floppy lukewarm bagel put in a lunchbox where it condenses and gets wet - hence having to put kitchen roll in?! Revolting - shows the dire standards of cooking and nutrition in this country that someone with so little knowledge of either can provide aspirational cooking “content”. Thought nothing would top the over cooked and mashed to death salmon orzo for food horrors but this does 😱
She sees herself as an expert in nutrition, cooking, fashion and home decor. She’s not. It amazes me how these women built up followers. She’s very mediocre.

Reactions: 5
She sees herself as an expert in nutrition, cooking, fashion and home decor. She’s not. It amazes me how these women built up followers. She’s very mediocre.
The bar is pretty low with the mummy bloggers and cooking though. Compared to Beggy Lamb and Beggy Meldrum, Brummy Mummy and Sarah This (is Nothing Like a) Mama Life, Kerry is on a par with Delia Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've said this before but why does she talk in that over the top stage voice? Is she auditioning for something in
the theatre as it's so loud for a youtube video.

The food is my new obsession. A horrific abomination tonight. A tin of prodded about plum tomatoes. No garlic, onion, basil, parsley, oregano but some chilli purée no properly cooked out. Forget a sofrito. Then some cream and far too much olive oil just randomly poured on the top. I just sent it to my Italian friend. Combined with the “pizza” bagels with raw tomato purée it just about finished her off. 😂. I think Kerry might be about to get quite a few new Italian hate watchers 😂

Does this woman not like protein or something? Was this honestly what 4 people ate for their evening meal? My husband made better food when he was a student abs he REALLY can’t cook 🙈

• Haha
to be honest, that dinner looks like my usual dinner but I would never, not in a million years, brag about it as something special to anyone, not to mention you tube channel.

So on kerrys Instagram lena is trying to convince her to move to majorca and she's tempted, yeah because it isn't like lena convinced them to move to Brighton and then minute they did they uprooted and left to majorca , why would kerry want to follow like a sheep anywhere lena goes... didn't see lena staying in Brighton to stay with her friend who moved there to be nearer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to lay of the shimmery eyeshadow, it's no longer working for her eye shape and age, it only highlights the saggy skin. Why does she always have such a problem using flattering makeup on herself?

1645988587307.png

Reactions: 2
I've said this before but why does she talk in that over the top stage voice? Is she auditioning for something in
the theatre as it's so loud for a youtube video.
She wants to be a TV presenter, I've seen her on This Morning and i'm sure another daytime programme,. I cannot watch her cooking youtube videos they are unbearable.

I struggle to watch her these days, her cooking vlogs are terrible, she bugs me with things such as "a thousand millilitres of water" (a litre then?) or "selsa" (salsa) and the way she says she'll "dice" the veg but leaves them in huge chunks, someone needs to tell her to dice means to finely chop. She clearly thinks she's amazing at them but it's a cringe fest, most of her meals look crap anyway, I certainly wouldn't be sharing them. She also needs to learn how to declare all the brand collabs she does and sneakily hides in vlogs without marking them as AD.