Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why does she have her vape in her hand in all her videos now? She’s like a bloody school kid. She needs to grow the fook up.

Reactions: 1
Back with a grwm live this morning I see....i don't think she is as popular as she was tbh, only some of her videos get big views and her lives don't have that big a number these days either?

Reactions: 2
Her bleeping voice... how can she do makeup with bleeping fillter on!!.. stupid cow she irritating the hell out of me.. she doesn't even get 200 people in her life more. Cause she's boring same tit different days finally people think she's a c**t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Getting ready at 12.10pm....most people get ready at the crack of dawn to get kids sorted, school run done and be in work for 8.30am! 🙄🙄

Don't get why all that make up for a school run , she must wear make up 24/7 so her boyfriend doesn't see her normal skin then, is it me or had she started talking different..

That's what I mean her voice. Talk bleeping probably.... the way she talks is so damn pathetic the way she trys talking to make her lips look bigger. "Not going to lie" duck up will you . Does she ever stop eating??? Was there any point in doing your lips when all your going to do is eat 😂😂😂😂😂 her hair looks do greasy 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Thing if she wanted it to be secret or private she wouldn't be jumping hints into her conversations. Simple. She wants everyone to know
Wonder if she sleeps with him will she have yo keep her makeup on and filters🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
Really don't understand why she does the eye thing, maybe it for attention , nothing wrong with her eyes, I tried it and it hurts my eyes ,and got bit dizzy .. (I'm not making fun of her by the way ) 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely creased at these comments do you think she says thank you sweetie when he gives are anything? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watching hutches live? KK done her self proud yet again.. just disappear off the app and be gone you are one vile person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.