Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously needs to give their heads a wobble. She takes takes takes and never ever gives back😑 shes so damn selfish... pathetic

Reactions: 1
Bow down witch....aye ok love....get a grip more like!! Could she love herself any more?? 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
I think it’s just because it’s been an deep intense live/chat. Even I’m a bit emotional listening. I love Gina, she’s bringing lots of people together and it’s lovely. I love chats with Kate too, and I’ve only seen David this week, and he seems lovely too ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she’s going away near Bournemouth but the kids aren’t going.. she’s trying to keep it off TT so we’ll see how long that last fir, when it’s al over bee Facebook she’s in a relationship which she’s just told someone to go and go and look at

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just gonna say that she kept saying she going away waiting for someone to ask then says she keeping it off tik tok ... lol wish she would blow her flipping nose 🀣🀣
And she just can't keep her eyes off herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the private life is a happy life lasted long then....why mention it at all if she didn't want to say?? All for attention and drama as usual, nothing changes!
Totally loves herself and never stops admiring herself either 😏😏

Did you hear her saying about the story how they’ve known each other since 17-18 but not talking about it on TT as it’s special moment okay Keates not talking about but hon clearly dying too share it to everyone

• Haha
Did you hear her saying about the story how they’ve known each other since 17-18 but not talking about it on TT as it’s special moment okay Keates not talking about but hon clearly dying too share it to everyone
Literally πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Oh it won't be a secret for long!

• Haha
Thing if she wanted it to be secret or private she wouldn't be jumping hints into her conversations. Simple. She wants everyone to know

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.