Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesnโ€™t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have now discovered she did see Alex when her boy had covid, and also saw him when they was asleep. Plus both are filtered to the max and love themselves.

Reactions: 8
thread title, dying ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

she will be horrified there is yet another thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!! She'll be playing poor old me. With her depressing tiktok, turn comments off blame tattle for not going live to get her money for her tango fake tan and nails ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The reason why your boy is doing good in nursery is because they dont spend time on tiktok, they spend time with your child and interact with them. In which you should do!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't worry love, your sheep will send you the money for the kitten.....keep on dropping hints and the gifts will keep coming....saddo!!

Oh it's fine everyone, I don't need the money....why did you bring it up then!! oh I'm not a scrounger, I said no when someone said they would send me the money.....aye ok love, they can just gift you on TT instead sure, it's all the same :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loving the title did see her live today was too busy workingโ€ฆ when I used to go to the gym I often got takeaway after ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or has kirsty now turned on so many filters. She still responds to people but when she moves a shadow appears and her face looks alot paler.

Is anyone else on kirstys live watching the hilarious fall out between kerry and Alex ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm here for the drama

• Wow
  • Haha
Whatever happened everything in the garden must be rosy going by Alex's new profile pic on TT :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her face doesnโ€™t even look real in that profile photo, itโ€™s so edited it doesnโ€™t look right ๐Ÿ˜

Ps congrats on your new mod statuses guys! So funny ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face doesnโ€™t even look real in that profile photo, itโ€™s so edited it doesnโ€™t look right ๐Ÿ˜

Ps congrats on your new mod statuses guys! So funny ๐Ÿ˜…
How fun was that live!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ So funny, thanks Hutch for the mod badge, even if it is just for today....brightened up a Thursday! :love::love:

Big up the tattle crew!! Much Love :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I canโ€™t get in to any lives what happened I really am only here for the drama ๐Ÿ˜
Alex hopped in the live and accused kerry of having an attitude ๐Ÿ˜‚ she kicked off about it. Alex was writing sly comments in kirstys live chat then trying to pass it off as 'banter'

He was definitely being serious! Kerry told him to text her when he got back home and Alex replied 'if I remember' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is it a wee bit strange that Kerry & Alex sit on TT live everynight?? Why do they not just facetime each other....different if Kirsty is there i suppose....i don't get it? Is it because they think they are famous and their fans will miss them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe just me but i think it's a wee bit strange at times๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Is it just me or is it a wee bit strange that Kerry & Alex sit on TT live everynight?? Why do they not just facetime each other....different if Kirsty is there i suppose....i don't get it? Is it because they think they are famous and their fans will miss them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe just me but i think it's a wee bit strange at times๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Because they want the attention. That's what they like attention. They think there something special when there not.and him saying he loves her thats a joke .she don't know what love is .

Iโ€™m a little confused as to how someone can have chemotherapy injections a little op and then be given the all clear and she was on in for a few hours sorry but that doesnโ€™t lie right with me
She is another attention seeker. I think she isn't telling the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.