Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically slated hutch so hutch got evidence that was she was saying wasn’t true…. She shagged market mark denied all knowledge and swore in her kids life didn’t happen when it did

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Basically slated hutch so hutch got evidence that was she was saying wasn’t true…. She shagged market mark denied all knowledge and swore in her kids life didn’t happen when it did
Omg I missed it honestly she really is something else she needs to go away from this app as unless you are one of her sheep no one likes her and she has bought this on herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂

She sits on live all sweetness and light as if butter wouldn't melt and she is a horrible person tbh. Sure didnt see go off at Hutch about all the stuff he took with him when he left, stuff he had bought so he gave it all back.
She is such a materialistic person as well. Wonder was she watching the live!!??
She has been through a right few men from she got on TT!

Reactions: 1
Damnnnnnnn missed it!!!!!

Why has she slated hutch for again? What's the point! He always shuts her down tells the truth shows screen shoots the prove why does she even do it to herself. What a bleeping idiot. I thought something happened with that Mark. When she was making sly comments on hes lives ages ago.. silly silly girl

She sits on live all sweetness and light as if butter wouldn't melt and she is a horrible person tbh. Sure didnt see go off at Hutch about all the stuff he took with him when he left, stuff he had bought so he gave it all back.
She is such a materialistic person as well. Wonder was she watching the live!!??
She has been through a right few men from she got on TT!
Agree she come across as a very desperate attention seeking fake lady who seriously needs to look at herself and I bet she was watching on a fake account she is definitely not innocent so fake so glad I became wise to her as I am a good judge of characters and can see right through her honestly so fake 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

How pathetic of her to delete her tiktok cause she knows she's been outed yet again. She'll be hanging around on a fake account watching
Then she'll come back after the weekend feeling sorry for herself bleeping hell I bet her new boyfriend is proud as duck 👀👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Damnnnnnnn missed it!!!!!

Why has she slated hutch for again? What's the point! He always shuts her down tells the truth shows screen shoots the prove why does she even do it to herself. What a bleeping idiot. I thought something happened with that Mark. When she was making sly comments on hes lives ages ago.. silly silly girl
Same I went to bed early last night always miss the good boys least can find out on here you are all amazing ❤ She will always have drama in her life

She would have been watching for sure and as for people been to remember has she deleted her TT I just been on here account

marky mark lending money and not paying it back as soon as he was outed he transferred 300 quid to that poor lassie..

Yeah I went to bed early shattered from work.. yes kerry WORK!! He never lies he always comes with truth. Sorry but if she's happy with her new bloke why is she still bothered about Lee. Oh what because she fucked him over shes jealous of what Lee and Gina has because their amazing happy couple. Gina got what she wanted but kerry wanted her cake and and eat it... I dont even feel sorry for the witch. She deserves everything that got chucked at her yet again. But running off feeling for yourself isn't to make the people who can see straight through you feel sorry for you HUN! She'll be back when her beggy money has run out 🤣🤣

Who is this girl people are talking about that he borrowed money but never gave it back? Isn't he in a relationship? Why the hell would anybody give 300 pound to someone they don't even bleeping no!!

Kerry keates is now back on tiktok🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
No mark borrowed 800 pound off a woman he was seeing then didn't give it back, he got outed last night and paid her back 300 pound of it , when Mark posted he had a new girlfriend kk commented wow ,I'll just leave it there or something maybe cause he'd slept with her and thays it .. and kk made out hutch left her crying but voice note saying he dropped it all back to her so she lied...

• Wow
She will never be able to stay off TT....where else would she get the gifts, money and the smoothing filters from!!
I only know what I see on TT but no way is she as sweet and innocent as she portrays by her boring, pouty, men related TT's.

Honestly I know I don't need to watch but TT is really pissing me off at the minute....people need to get a job and earn their own money instead of begging and sitting on their ass every day and getting stuff for doing naff all....oh it drives me crazy!
Anyway you can see what side I've got out off, thank goodness it's Friday, I'm knackered from actually working this week!!
Much love tattlers 🥰🥰

Oh and I know Hutch reads in here sometimes, hey up Hutch 👋👋....if you are coming on live with gossip and of course you always have the receipts, us tattlers needs a wee pre warning or something so we don't miss it!! Sort it out would ya lmao 🤣 😂.....much love 🥰🥰

Also for a single Mum, a world wide pandemic which involved social distancing and staying away from people....she has defo been through the men lmao 🤣 😂 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 that is so true we need prior warning to make sure we are all there to see things outings as we all know you come with SCreen Shots to back everything up. Also we need a new thread

• Haha
Shes slept with most of tiktok by the sounds of it. Miss i don't go out 🤣🤣🤣 naa you just go hopping into one bed to another 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
New thread title....Miss Keates, not as sweet and innocent as she seems and we have even seen the receipts ha!! 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.