Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel for who ever this man or boy is. Cause he won't be able have friends or have girls as friends he won't be able to speak to others as she'll get jealous. He won't be able to have hes own life cause its to be all abut kerry and only kerry. Its going to be another tiktok drama with her. She'll say she'll keep it private how many times has she said this?😂😂😂😂 she's twisted bitter hag... only her sheep give a tit no one else and they think their special cause their in her WhatsApp slagging people off. Or on zoom grow the duck up..
🙌🙌🙌🙌 so true she is a very selfish lady shame her sheep can’t see this they must be like her then that’s why they go along with it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't watch her and her fake...aww thank you sweet... I'm good sweet, how are you!?!
Sort out the filters love....could they be any higher, people mustn't recognise her in person!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't watch her and her fake...aww thank you sweet... I'm good sweet, how are you!?!
Sort out the filters love....could they be any higher, people mustn't recognise her in person!! 🤣🤣🤣
And the thank you the gifts I appreciate them yawn as you lay for me to get another clothes haul for myself is the same rubbish everyday boring boring boring boring yawn yawn 🥱 😂😂

Why is she calling the cat hun? I’ve noticed a few times but it’s the way she says it HUN 🤬🤬

• Angry
bleeping hell... she doesn't waste no time. Only last week she was still involved with Alex? Calling the police etc. Shes fake as duck!!. Best of luck to him. Cause he'll find out some tit about her. 😂😂😂 she most of been talking to him while she was shagging alex. Come on you can not fall in love that bleeping fast and get into a relationship be real now😂😂😂😂! Next we'll be tiktoks with him and be all over tiktok 😂😂😂😂 good good I do feel sorry for the bloke.

Shocked she isnt going out with 16 year old 😂😂😂😂

Hes got tiktok too😂😂😂

Hasn't she been out with this lad before?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my days!! She doesn't hang about!!
Wonder will he recognise her lmao 🤣 😂

So much for a private life is a happy life 🙄

Makes me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂.. miss tango

Sorry but why is hayley trying to be like kerry😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂.. miss tango

Sorry but why is hayley trying to be like kerry😂😂😂
She has always been like that Hayley I noticed that whenever kk got a top she would get one when ever kk died her hair she would just be your own person I don’t understand why she would want to be like kk honestly they all need to get a life lol 😂

honestly looking so orange 🍊 like the advert they have been tangoed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Give away 😂😂😂 what that then .. sweets? Wax melts tan lashes vape fillter 😂😂😂

Oh how did I guess that one 😂😂😂

Going to be hard work. Well your child is at home wanting your attention.. but ohhh nooooo kerry got to get all thr attention in to her.. who gives a duck about wax melts hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Give away 😂😂😂 what that then .. sweets? Wax melts tan lashes vape fillter 😂😂😂

Oh how did I guess that one 😂😂😂

Going to be hard work. Well your child is at home wanting your attention.. but ohhh nooooo kerry got to get all thr attention in to her.. who gives a duck about wax melts hahaha
She is so selfish honestly who does care 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.