Kerry Keates #4 Drag queen hair, but blue pill popping boyfriend doesn’t care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I dropped into a live in the early hours that Gina was in she outed that creepy David for congratulating KK on a big gift. He claimed to know nothing about it and left the live. Gina went on to say that she’s had enough of being trolled by KK minions and that kk is still causing no end of tit for Hutch. The girl is a nut job

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Please tell me he's ripping the tit into kerry πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Shes bitter and bleeping jealous. She's narcissist end of... she needs to leave people the duck alone. She's got no one to blame but herself. Who is this creepy dave then?? ... doesn't no anything duck up most probably shagged her 🀣🀣

Good on Gina for saying how it is.. stand your ground and bring that slag down!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yes he kept doing through the live was so funny when he was doing ig as everyone knew who it was aimed at.

That David is so far up KK arse in her lives saying about how he can sing and tit like that I personally find something odd about him can’t quiet out my finger on it but just something not right

My husband and I were meant to go out for dinner last night and ended up on the sofa with a Chinese and malteasers watching it until 3am like πŸ‘€ we are nosey buggers! πŸ˜…

So when Lee and KK split; he returned everything he bought that was left at his to her? And that somehow made him a bad person? Um that makes him a lovely decent human being!! She’s horrid, she always has been and always will be.

Basically slated hutch so hutch got evidence that was she was saying wasn’t true…. She shagged market mark denied all knowledge and swore in her kids life didn’t happen when it did
ill only ever know him as Market Mark now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find that David quite weird too ,just something about him, he always in kk lives , so he is petty for giving stuff back yet she wouldn't give Alex's clothes back . Think she the petty one .

What David is this? Can't work out who this is?

She still has hutches TV that he took over aswell. And she kept that! All the stuff he done / brought for her and her kids she forgets about that. All she cares about is slagging him off making out he's a bad man when he never done 1 bad thing toward that horrible girl. God wish I watched that live now 🀣🀣🀣🀣 gutting lol

Hahaha auto correct At it’s finiest

ill only ever know him as Market Mark now πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She made a big thing about the Apple Watch saying she give it back when he asked for it back she’s just a beg anything for nothing that girl

So I dropped into a live in the early hours that Gina was in she outed that creepy David for congratulating KK on a big gift. He claimed to know nothing about it and left the live. Gina went on to say that she’s had enough of being trolled by KK minions and that kk is still causing no end of tit for Hutch. The girl is a nut job
Dont know why kk is sending her minions over to gina n hutch lives! Ih wait she still bleeping jelous! She got louis now to shag, god help him when he wakes up to kk with no filtersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All is very quiet....I take it that means she saw the live or someone sent it to her!?!

Shes with her man isn't she so she doesn't post in weekends remember family time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tomorrow she'll be doing the same tiktoks one after another haha...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.