Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell why can’t she look after anything! Didn’t she only get those glasses a few months back? The new bedroom drawers in the lounge look like they’ve seen better days and they aren’t that old either 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a lazy pair of plonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell why can’t she look after anything! Didn’t she only get those glasses a few months back? The new bedroom drawers in the lounge look like they’ve seen better days and they aren’t that old either 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such a lazy pair of plonkers.
I’ve had my glasses for over a year my prescription changed ever so slightly last time so I needed new glasses I wear them from when I get up until I go to bed daily and touch wood I’ve never had any issues 🤷🏻‍♀️ I buy mine from Specsavers where is she getting hers from they seem really cheap quality 🤦🏻‍♀️ The living room unit isn’t even that old and it’s wrecked our tv unit is 2 years old and is in perfect condition we only replaced our old unit because we got a new tv and the legs are at each side rather than the middle so it didn’t fit on our old unit safely so we gave our old one away as it was still in perfect condition our new unit was more expensive than our old one think our old one was about £40 and our new one was £85 down from £150 but we looked after our old unit even though it was only £40 it lasted absolutely fine because we look after the stuff we buy regardless of price you font have to spend a fortune on furniture if you look after it properly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She has no idea! Wonders why Roma wakes within a few hours of putting her to bed... children that young wake for what they fell asleep with (dummy,milk etc) this is proven. She needs to start getting Roma to self settle rather than lazily feeding her to sleep because she can’t wait to go downstairs and eat multiple sharing bags of chocolate each night and oh yet another bleeping coffee which she insists on filming 100 times a day 🙄😂

Also... did anyone see big wozza’s insta stories yesterday of people sending him messages telling him he is punching being married to Kerry 😂😂😂 they ain’t wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She should let Warren go and settle Roma. Try a dummy instead of boob.

I get the impression Warren is completely fed up with 3 kids and he just let's kerry handle literally everything. We always knew he wasn't as hands on as she tried to make out. Why does she not be honest with herself and everyone else

Reactions: 8
And surely none of them are getting sleep when They are all squashed in a small double bed! Imagine that in the heatwave we have just had 😩

Reactions: 4
And surely none of them are getting sleep when They are all squashed in a small double bed! Imagine that in the heatwave we have just had 😩
It's ridiculous... Her videos are poor aswell, you can tell she just chucks something really quick together to get the views and money. I noticed how little likes she gets on Instagram, its so embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Her Instagram pics are the worst. They were never amazing but I think she made a bit more effort than now. Her pictures now are awful, not straight, wonky photos, nobody looks dressed properly, nobody looks presentable.
Kerry does some weird poses, pointy toes and started holding her hair like Rebecca Meldrum does, just stop kerry!

Reactions: 1
She should let Warren go and settle Roma. Try a dummy instead of boob.

I get the impression Warren is completely fed up with 3 kids and he just let's kerry handle literally everything. We always knew he wasn't as hands on as she tried to make out. Why does she not be honest with herself and everyone else
Warren has been totally MIA lately. I feel so much for kerry, she carries that household.

Also... did anyone see big wozza’s insta stories yesterday of people sending him messages telling him he is punching being married to Kerry 😂😂😂 they ain’t wrong!
100%! He doesn’t know how lucky he is t have found kerry!

It's ridiculous... Her videos are poor aswell, you can tell she just chucks something really quick together to get the views and money. I noticed how little likes she gets on Instagram, its so embarrassing.
And her video she posted last night when I went to watch this morning had only 890 views.... considering her following... that is not a lot at all! Her videos are just so awkward as she makes weird silences and her awkward laugh. The sudden start and end of the vlog. The constant coffee making and talk about it.

Reactions: 2
That video from last night! Giving the girls porridge pots for breakfast!
I've bought them for work on the odd occasion because they're handy, but surely at home it's cheaper and better to use porridge oats and milk etc???
For someone who is concerned about sugar etc I dont get the convenience breakfast at home??

Reactions: 8
Literally takes 5 mins to make it from scratch. Even quicker if using boiled kettle water. I use about 60% water and the rest milk. She has got a hob now, not her cooker hob but a portable one.

No wonder why her food shopping is so expensive if she’s buying individual pots of porridge 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

For someone who is concerned about sugar etc I dont get the convenience breakfast at home??
Laziness. Less washing up for her, just 3 spoons.
If she washed the stuff after it's been used, it won't take a minute. I just don't understand 🤦‍♀️

If they are all porridge eaters, she could even do it in her slow cooker overnight so its ready for the morning. Too sensible?

Reactions: 5
I also don’t understand how she goes through so many pairs of glasses?
I wear mine all day everyday and have a 1 and 2 year old who are both obsessed with tying to pull them off my face at chance they can 🤷🏻‍♀️
Does she not feel stupid walking around with wonky glasses with no arm? Maybe in your house if needs must but out in public? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Should of taken the £75 she paid for those lunchboxes and went to specsavers. I got 2 pairs for £99 FYI Kerry!

I am dying 🤣🤣🤣 this is why her glasses have been so wonky! No bloody leg on it!!!
Just got home from a really tit day at work and howling at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for spotting this majestic gift of laughter 😘

Also, anyone remember that vlog from ages ago where she went on some swings with her kids and literally took her glasses off and flung them on the ground 🤣🤣🤣 no wonder she always breaks them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes hahaha that was so funny but weird at the same time. That's why I always thought they were fashion glasses 😂

• Haha
Kerry if you're worried your child is going to fall in the pond then put the bleeping phone down. Notice not showing the kids faces didnt last long. So pointless 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Has anyone notice an arla add on stories for milk that they don't drink 🤔 I know it's not advertising the milk but is advertising the website, but I still think it's weird when she won't give the kids cow's milk 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 6