Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cake looks great, Kerry! I always make my kids cakes and, like Kerry, they always have that homemade look. But always lots of love in them! (And lots of buttercream to disguise the cracks 🤣)
You cannot fault her effort with the cake. I’d prefer to see that than the boring wedding like cake RVK loves got for Freya’s birthday (and didn’t even let her have any of the real cake - made a sugar free one for the babies 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You cannot fault her effort with the cake. I’d prefer to see that than the boring wedding like cake RVK loves got for Freya’s birthday (and didn’t even let her have any of the real cake - made a sugar free one for the babies 🙄)
She sounds like fun 😳😳😳

Looks like they had a lovely day, and you can tell Kerry put lots of thought and effort in to it.

What is Warren up to these days? Haven’t seen of head much about him from Kerry lately.

Reactions: 5
She sounds like fun 😳😳😳

Looks like they had a lovely day, and you can tell Kerry put lots of thought and effort in to it.

What is Warren up to these days? Haven’t seen of head much about him from Kerry lately.
I think she has done well! I loved the farm decorations. I’m taking my girl and some friends to the farm for her birthday so I might have to buy them for the tea!
I wonder how long Kerry Love will last this time before she annoys us all again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she has done well! I loved the farm decorations. I’m taking my girl and some friends to the farm for her birthday so I might have to buy them for the tea!
I wonder how long Kerry Love will last this time before she annoys us all again!
I’m sure something will happen tomorrow that will end the Kezza fan club 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We may do a farm theme for my almost 2yo as well as she is animal crazy, so I may get them for her too!

I’m sure the love will last at least 24 hours 🙊

Also I just can’t take to her kids at all (except aria, she’s a cutie) 🙈 I know it’s not their fault and Kerry has made them the way they are but I feel that by her being such a pushy and Braggy mum it’s rubbed off on them.

omg 🤣 yes!
they really are something else!
Aria seems like such a great little character

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else click yes on her poll as to whether she should do a clothing haul purely so we can see what monstrosities she has purchased 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else click yes on her poll as to whether she should do a clothing haul purely so we can see what monstrosities she has purchased 👀
I've not voted but i appreciate you voting for us 😂
Hope she's going to get a decent camera to film on not her bloody iPhone 🙈😂

Side note, in that picture where she's sat on the breakfast bar at the end of Roma's birthday... I quite like the pyjamas she's wearing. Which is unheard of 😂😂

• Haha
I’m getting some mixed messages from her. On one hand she’s shopping small and ethical for Roma’s birthday. On the other hand she’s buying dirt cheap fast fashion, I’m assuming from China or the likes. What is she thinking? What sort of message is she wanting to put out? This really disappoints me as it says to me she doesn’t give a crap about small vendors and ethical shopping. She only cares about doing it for the gram.

Reactions: 8
It is all for the gram. Let's see what she's bought. Those jeans are interesting 🤨

Reactions: 2
Ah so she’s been on Everything 5 pounds? Slight difference from her last Joules haul 😂

I find their stuff odd - some of it is seconds from high street shops, but some of it is pure tat. You don’t know until it arrives whether you’ve made a big mistake or not - talking from experience here.

Reactions: 4
I still don't understand that Joules haul Sienna would have outgrown it all by the time she gets to wear anything. It's Autumn soon and she had lots of summer skirts from what I remember. No tops to go with. Mind you, someone said she will probably be wearing them in all seasons 😂
I did a shop, well I say shop, I just put it all in my basket until I have saved up lol but for 3 children full new wardrobe of basics and some autumn/winter clothes and some for myself, it came to around £300. H&M are really good for multi packs leggings, multi pack tops, jumpers, dresses, jeans. I was so impressed. I didn't even realise they did multi packs of jeans. Jeans and tops for myself included. I think kerry wasted that £200 on Joules.
Kids grow so fast

Reactions: 6
Ah so she’s been on Everything 5 pounds? Slight difference from her last Joules haul 😂

I find their stuff odd - some of it is seconds from high street shops, but some of it is pure tat. You don’t know until it arrives whether you’ve made a big mistake or not - talking from experience here.
Oh god not another everything £5 haul, everyone has been doing them! Wonder if Kerry's is an Ad like all the other women's or whether she's actually paid herself.
Something else that pisses me off about that company is they overcharge for postage!

I thought the pressies on the whole were very good. The rest of the party made me shudder, yes she made a cake, but so much plastic and non recyclable stuff far outweigh any considered and thoughtful purchases. Don't get me started on disposable clothing either, she should be ashamed promoting it, paid or unpaid.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think kerry has been very quiet? She's ran out of content by not being able to share her kids online..

Maybe now she can get a real job that contributes positively to society?

Oh dear, what if Warren has been made redundant.
What if she's still crying about another baby.
What if the playroom can't go ahead because of that concrete beam.
All these unanswered questions 😆

• Haha
If that concrete beam screws their playroom plans I’ll have a wee chuckle 🙊 an extra room there is what they’ve been on about since the start and if they can’t do it easily they’ll probably not be able to afford doing it at all, and then they’ll be regretting the house

Wonder where they are going this weekend

Don't worry she has been out buying more plastic and cheap cr*p. She thinks no further than the next hour, the amount of rubbish she buys, such a waste of money and it's just going to landfill at the end of the day.

• Angry