Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I hadn’t realised the youngest was potty trained! When did that happen? I thought she would have done some “q&a ask me anything because I know everything because I’m an instamum” sort of thing.

Also... if her school is in walking distance, why doesn’t she make Roma go for a wee before she picks the girls up. Mine never grumbled to get out of the buggy to wee after a short pick up like that. And just get her out of the buggy before unlocking the front door. That way she can walk in and use the sodding potty and she won’t grumble about being strapped in. Solves the issue of weaving the buggy round her maze. Which leads onto the fact her girls can pick up their own stuff and put it away.

There! Solved half her issues.
Yes but clearly you are a sensible person, with good common sense. Kerry... not so much!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I agree i assume shes stay at home as well as you tube.
I love her meal planning , cooking and food videos.

Pearl is under 3 and get given a proper China plate for dinner take note sarah this mama life and kerry.

I agree on the cheap tat from cheap shops.
I wonder if live in ni really cheap or shes so frugal in some areas allows her spend in other's.
Not keen on her house decor either.
Looking forward to her updated lunch box video as last years was fab.
I live in NI. It’s not cheap enough to be buying the amount if tat that she does 🤣 yes I’m not keen on her decor either, it’s a bit much for me. I know she used to work as a personal shopper or something similar, but I think she said recently she had stopped.

fireflies

VIP Member
£67 a month she spends on coffee at home alone that’s not including Costa when out that’s absolutely shocking especially when she’s buying the cheapest of the cheap shoes for the kids 🤦🏻‍♀️ Buy a jar of normal coffee and get your bloody hob fixed 🤯
We have a dolce gusto coffee machine 15 quid off fb market place.
But they are treat as the pods ard so pricy.
Cheapest is asda but seldom go there its not local.
I got some aldi pods they said they compatible but they were not.
The Nespresso looks pricy and she had loads of pods.

Lead85

VIP Member
The £5 haul 😂😂
She's got a cracking figure out Kez, but I think that red jumpsuit would have looked better in the next size as it's a bit camel toe central 🙈
I could live with orange roll neck.
Those paisley trousers I don't hate if she styles them properly!
Some meh tops.
Some absolutely fucking awful tops that my 82 year old gran wouldn't be seen dead in!

Bless her, she tried. She's just not very stylish is she is, she always misses the mark somehow. I'd actually love to take her shopping and show her how to put things together, she's always in a Mish mash of colours/patterns/seasons.
If she wants to get her wear out of stuff she'd be better off buying a few decent well made things a year!
But didn’t ya know she loves a clash in pattern our Kerry does 😩😂

Blondie

VIP Member
Ew now there is a thought 🤢 kerry probably doesn't sleep with him anymore because she won't have anymore kids.
Is anyone actually still on furlough anymore? Warren has been at home a rather long time since that video she made saying he might be made redundant. They are on a 'date day' today according to her stories.
They have spent so much money since her saying he might get the chop. I guess he hasn't been made redundant but why is he not working 🤔

Warren is just awful. As much as Kerry pisses me off, she deserves much better. Warren just seems so slobby, slow and uninterested. I think Kerry would thrive being with someone who has a bit of a zest for life and appreciation for what she does in house/with the kids.
She would 100% thrive so much with someone like that. Someone normal I say! Maybe she feels she has been with him too long that it would be hard to start again.

That picture she put on her stories this morning of her heated seats (bloody showing off again), she just looked SO sad, you can see it in her eyes

Blondie

VIP Member
Thats bonkers i got some bento style boxes from ikea 2 quid each.
I have 1 small yum box charity shop 4 quid. Its bit crap holds hardly anything.

Her get it all done video blatent copy American you tubers too short and dull.
I was wondering where Warren was myself .

I doubt playroom is imminent.
Have they finished hob, younger kids room and decking yet?

Rate ikea boxes so far. I found out about them on Insta so i was influenced!
Is that your layout for the gram 😄 love it.
They look good. I need a lunchbox for work. I think you have influenced me haha

our school isn’t doing hot dinners atm. She also said in the comments her kids wouldn’t eat them (thought they were such great eaters, Kerry? 🤔🤔)

Where I’m from they aren’t free unless you qualify, but (in non covid times) my daughter has them a few times a week and it’s fab not having to worry about lunches!!

@fireflies I must look out for those boxes in ikea! Thanks for the tip!

We also use the sistema boxes which are great and loads recommended in her comments but she said they kept losing the parts. Well don’t be such a frigging dumbass then. It’s not a lunch box problem you div, that’s a poor organisation problem. I’ve never lost any of the bits of ours, funnily.
Same. We have the sistema with the sections and the pot for yoghurt. They are brilliant and won't be spending £25 on a yumbox.
Did kerry really say her children won't eat hot meals? Hmmm I think they do and would, hey it wouldn't surprise me that she keeps giving them packed lunches to show what she puts in for content on her YouTube!

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It is just a cold though, I think her answer was fair. We all know the symptoms by now so someone detailing them and saying get a test isn't necessary really
Fair enough :)

Must be different for different areas schools down here near me wont let the child in even with cold symtoms if they have not had a negative test but as i said may be diffrent for diffrernt areas

Hahaahh someones commented how long til its deleted ?

Attachments

Blondie

VIP Member
I'm sorry but it's making me cringe so much that she has word for word reposted that paragraph on Instagram yesterday. I knew I had read it before and also she didn't even take time to edit things like that she was going to a birthday party (clearly not ATM) etc.

Wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't her 'job'.

*Edit* I just caught up on the recent posts, I was a few pages behind and noticed a few others said you recognised it too - here's the evidence 😂
I knew it 🤣 September last year with a few bits taken out. Mind you, she reposted an old photo the other day too.
I don't suppose it's a big deal but it just shows how much she is struggling for content or what to post etc

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Where is warren? He hasn’t been in pictures or vlogs or anything lately? I doubt he’s back to work as she would have said?

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Kerry’s the one I feel most sorry for 😬 people need friends and she literally has NONE. Most influencers seem a bit lacking in the friend department to me but they do have them. Meldrum, Charlotte, Emily, Brummy - they all do mention their friends or play dates for their children or catch ups with the girls but I cannot remember Kerry ever going out or meeting up with anyone. I know COVID has been making that difficult for a while but even before that she doesn’t see anyone. Who does she talk to? Vent to? I chat with my husband And family obviously but people need more than that, I’d be lost without my friends😂. It must be very lonely. I think she has met with another YouTuber a couple of times In the past but they aren’t ‘real friends’
She has talked about soft play with friends in the past....obviously way before lockdown. But that was few and far between. Even the other day when they were at the park, I thought they would have met friends. But didn’t look like it.

Justlurking1

It just depends on the individual child doesn’t it. My little girl never took to the potty at all. I tried many times with her, but she wasn’t interested in it. So instead I got one of those toilet seats that just sits on top of the toilet and voila! It took about 4 days (with a nappy for night time)
I agree about nappies for going out being confusing for the child. I may have been quite lucky in that most places I went I was never that far from a toilet so it just worked for us to never use them for days out once she switched to knickers.

Blondie

VIP Member
Eww that's vile. Why would they buy stuff like that, surely it's unfit for human consumption. Oh my, I wish I hadn't read this before breakfast 😆
Luckily, I only buy Hienz beans.