Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how sheā€™s trying to pretend she gone away on holiday posting pictures but not actually saying where sheā€™s gone!! šŸ™„šŸ™„ we know Roma hasnā€™t got a passport so it must be in the uk somewhere!!!
I think she said the other day they were going to London

But didnā€™t ya know she loves a clash in pattern our Kerry does šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚
Aye the more clashing the better šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Sometimes it can look cool depending what it is... Like a stripey top with a leopard print scarf, or stripes and floral.
To be honest though that's as much clashing as I can accept šŸ˜‚

Think Kezza just tried to incorporate every trend in to one outfit and that's why she looks a bit like she's been shopping in the lost property box

Reactions: 3
Sorry to say but some people just have no taste or style. Some do, some don't. Kerry thought all those clothes looked great but they didn't but she didn't see that.. There is no helping her if she can't see it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I think she was caught up in the fact they cost just Ā£5 each so bargain kerry thought they weren't that bad, she will make them work. Can't complain for a fiver that's kerrys motto!

Doesn't mean she can't send them back if they don't look nice

Reactions: 4
I agree she has a lovely figure, she's one extreme to the other though its either way yo tight and clingy or too boxy and shapeless. I didn't mind the jumper dress if it was a bit bigger on her and the roll neck jumper was alright.

Where have they gone away then? I bet they haven't paid for this, do we think its an ad? I bet being in that big house will make them wish they had more living space at thier own home.

Reactions: 1
Just because it's Ā£5 doesn't mean you should buy it!! Lol looks like she is spending a lot of Ā£Ā£! Whats happening with wozza's job! Iam honestly not even going to look for her on insta when the kids go back to school... Mum life, school run, mum bum, mum hack, mum outfits for the week, mum after school routine, the lost goes on!!! I have three kids and just do what every parent or carer has to do not try and make lonely out of looking after your children!!

I hate the influencer ā€œoh you canā€™t go wrong for 50p/Ā£1/Ā£5ā€. They say it all the time. Thing is though, you brainless morons, if you a) donā€™t need it or b) donā€™t use it once itā€™s bought you HAVE GONE WRONG, no matter how little it cost. And itā€™s only a fiver.... times however many things all adds up.

Itā€™s one thing they do which really annoys me. They absolutely subscribe to needless consumerism. They need content for ā€œhaulsā€ so continual buy buy buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m really not her biggest fan but for me itā€™s not the price or the label of the clothes itā€™s how you wear them. Some of the pieces were ok I suppose the main thing is that sheā€™s comfortable in what sheā€™s wearing, never mind what other people think. Itā€™d be boring if we all dressed the same. Iā€™ve wasted so many years trying to fit in with styles and buying from certain places because thatā€™s the trend and it just didnā€™t suit me or feel right. As I say Iā€™m really not her biggest fan and I certainly donā€™t agree with half the things she does but to be fair to her I like the fact she doesnā€™t necessarily follow what everyone else wearing. I do think she has some individuality although it isnā€™t always great as sometimes she gets it so wrong like certain safety aspects regarding her kids or the reluctance to acknowledge that her mollycoddling Roma has and is causing them problems with sleeping and attachment issues.

Reactions: 2
Kerry has not been posting the children's faces for weeks and i could imagine she is going through her phase of ā€œprotecting themā€ but now they are in swimming costumes in a pool you post them allllllll over ā€œthe gramā€ šŸ¤Æ all just to boast about a pool šŸ™„ but yet post your children at their most vulnerable to online predators ... in their swimming costumes! Mad to me. No care about those childrenā€™s safety. You canā€™t pick and choose! She is purely posting to make it look good for her ā€œgramā€ with no regards to their safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m really not her biggest fan but for me itā€™s not the price or the label of the clothes itā€™s how you wear them. Some of the pieces were ok I suppose the main thing is that sheā€™s comfortable in what sheā€™s wearing, never mind what other people think. Itā€™d be boring if we all dressed the same. Iā€™ve wasted so many years trying to fit in with styles and buying from certain places because thatā€™s the trend and it just didnā€™t suit me or feel right. As I say Iā€™m really not her biggest fan and I certainly donā€™t agree with half the things she does but to be fair to her I like the fact she doesnā€™t necessarily follow what everyone else wearing. I do think she has some individuality although it isnā€™t always great as sometimes she gets it so wrong like certain safety aspects regarding her kids or the reluctance to acknowledge that her mollycoddling Roma has and is causing them problems with sleeping and attachment issues.
I know Iā€™ve slagged her clothes off, but youā€™re right. She likes it which is what counts.

Where have they gone away then? I bet they haven't paid for this, do we think its an ad? I bet being in that big house will make them wish they had more living space at thier own home.
So a friend of a friend type, knows the sisters husband....or knows of him should we say, and letā€™s just say heā€™s not short of a bob or 2. So that big house with the swimming pool that belongs to a relative, probably something to do with him.

So a friend of a friend type, knows the sisters husband....or knows of him should we say, and letā€™s just say heā€™s not short of a bob or 2. So that big house with the swimming pool that belongs to a relative, probably something to do with him.
Ohhhh OK interesting!!

Looks like Roma is back in a nappy. Potty training going well then! I donā€™t know why influencers are so keen to rush things & brag when itā€™s going well and then never mention it if itā€™s not. I thought consistency was key with potty training, not confusing the poor child by switching between underwear and nappies.

Ah I didnā€™t see it. Itā€™s like when she said aria was potty training and the next thing back in nappies šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s never consistent with anything. On the boob, off the boob, out of nappies, back in nappies, not to mention all the different sleep techniques she tries!