Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
So a friend of a friend type, knows the sisters husband....or knows of him should we say, and let’s just say he’s not short of a bob or 2. So that big house with the swimming pool that belongs to a relative, probably something to do with him.
Ohhhh OK interesting!!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
What the hell do they do with all the milk?!? I get 1litre for my girls, 1 diary free for my son, and that’s it all week! (Husband and I don’t use milk, horrible stuff 🤣)

I don’t understand what on Earth they do with so much!

Belulah

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look on George’s website and the first four outfits would look lovely on Kerry. Inexpensive but a lot better quality than fast fashion.

Awhenny

VIP Member
Oh dear, im thinking they may try the whole family vlog thang again if big wazza gets made redundant...hence kerrys flapping about, no focus etc

fireflies

VIP Member
It’s a hashtag from Jordan Page, who seems to be one of her favourites atm. Quite often Jordan reposts things that tag her or use her hashtags.
I doubt jordon has any intrest in Kerry
She's much more organised and frugal.
However i suspect she's hugely wealthy, they live in massive home and are mormans.
She encourages her kids to do chores.
Not make a mess , not pickup or use dangerous power tools.
Jordon very brash and businesslike.
I do actually quite enjoy some of her content.
Baffled how Kerry is trying to be like her.

fireflies

VIP Member
Why does she need her husband permission turn on the heating?
I dont know any one who eats gnocci frequently enough stockpile 8 bags.
My kids never had it are they missing out.
Was there a gnocci shortage.

If you want to show case the panelling then take a photo where can actually see.
Made husband laugh yesterday we got mew lights i wanted photo them for the gram i had move mess and clutter around and crop the photo.
I cleaned the table and laid it nicely
Added fresh flowers under new lights.
I dont have a public account but i reckon most peoppe carefully edit small corners of their home i bet she takes selected photos and rest a mess as on vlogs looks diffrent.
My sisters very good and portraying her home online
I dont like that mirror above the fireplace.
Not keen on her lounge at all.

Attachments

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I think they’ve booked it all separately. I don’t think they would not use the days they were given, even they aren’t that silly!

Blondie

VIP Member
Omg she's done it again. Literally left 30 seconds at the end of the video to make it go over 8 minutes long, maybe more but she put 2 ads at the end!

She really needed to take her laptop in the car to edit that?? Even put a picture up telling everyone she's editing. It was rubbish!
Why is she filling that soap dispenser up when she wanted to spray the top gold.
Does it irritate anyone else that the stickers have been left on the bottom of everything?

Also who wants to bet that "bath shelf" is actually an old piece of fence from the garden? Certainly looks like it. Can make something out of nothing kerry can! But there is no point to it or the things that were on it, just a load of crap.

That bathroom is so tiny, how could they improve it.
i don't understand why it was built that way. Why have a sink with the bath and the toilet at the other end of the house with no sink. it's bizarre.

If she wants more storage in the bathroom, I would say get rid of that sink cabinet and replace it with shelves but she will just fill them with crap. There must be a little bit of room in the toilet for a sink

fireflies

VIP Member
They brought a £160k ex council house because that was all they could afford but drives a £60k discovery!!!!! Ok kerry you carry on the show just to look good and keep up with the other insta twats.
I live and own a £650k house and drive a car worth £26k because I don’t feel the need to put on a pretentious image. For me having a decent roof over my families heads with a working hob is far more important than showing off when in fact you can’t even afford to drive that car!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your priorities right you absolute moron
Was it really only 160k? No idea houses went that cheap in South west.

Panelling where?

I never knew she had a so thats so sad.
Was he the 1st child ?

Might explain why she clings to baby stage.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
She is a snob. She wouldn't shop at ALDI if she could afford Waitrose every week. She commented on the food shop video that the quality in Waitrose is better.
But what I don't understand is that she is snobby about where she food shops but then is happy to shop in everything5pounds for clothes etc? I don't understand. I think at least it should be the other way round then you have something to show for the money you spend instead of just eating it lol
I’m sure I read somewhere that Waitrose and Aldi use the same supplier just different packaging 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shop in Aldi every week and all the meat we’ve bought has been fine I bought 8 day’s worth of dinners bread bacon and some other few bits for £20 it was all fresh stuff as well I’d take value like that over a name of a supermarket 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I’m sure I read somewhere that Waitrose and Aldi use the same supplier just different packaging 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shop in Aldi every week and all the meat we’ve bought has been fine I bought 8 day’s worth of dinners bread bacon and some other few bits for £20 it was all fresh stuff as well I’d take value like that over a name of a supermarket 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
That last bit was from lidl but Aldi and Lidl are really similar price wise

Maggiejo

I thought her kids didn't drink cows milk??? Confused...

So shes just wearing those classes to look trendy? Oh my god.... desperate