Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all like something a frumpy 60 year old with no style would wear. Those skirts are so boxy with no shape at all 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think it depends on what you buy from there. I’ve had a top and a pair of trousers I’ve had for years and they still look great after repeated washing and wearing.

I think it would look better if she didn’t use that grotty filter over everything?

Shes still wearing those tops with the cut out scrappy bits on the chest that people were wearing about 4 years ago, so she probably means it when she says she will ge wearing it in years to come

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
One of the dresses she had was nice but that red jumpsuit 😱 absolutely horrendous! And one of the dresses looked like a white bin bag. £5 clothing not the best, clearly!
The red jumpsuit made her look like an adult sized Elf From Santa’s workshop. I don’t think I liked one item of her ’haul’. Another instahun who has a fantastic figure but dresses apallingly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get that those might be out of budget for her but IMO you can’t scrimp when it comes to your kids developing feet. Clarks and Bobux often have really good sales which make their shoes a lot more affordable. Putting your toddler in Poundshop shoes is a no no for me.
Definitely! They were actually from the pound shop? 😂 aww man, that’s terrible!

It’s all like something a frumpy 60 year old with no style would wear. Those skirts are so boxy with no shape at all 🤦🏽‍♀️
Came here just to see if anyone was commenting on her lack of style but I dele like no matter what she wears she looks awful

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does she always say she’ll wear things for years to come?! She always buys herself cheap horrible clothes, I just don’t get it! That red jumpsuit ... 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she always say she’ll wear things for years to come?! She always buys herself cheap horrible clothes, I just don’t get it! That red jumpsuit ... 😳😳😳
It was the jeans for me I thought they looked like some sort of pattern you’d find on a sofa 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So let me get this right - they spent hundreds of £ going to a theme park during a pandemic and a heatwave despite Warren being threatened with redundancy and now they’re on holiday again?! Thick as s**t!

But.... ‘gram content 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her "style" is bloody awful. She has dreadful fashion sense. I liked the few bits she chose from the charity shop a few months ago, but on the whole, she could not style an outfit if her life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was the jeans for me I thought they looked like some sort of pattern you’d find on a sofa 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
all I saw when I looked at the jeans (not in the close up picture she posted) was an unfortunate patch of pattern near her crotch which, at first glance, was the result of her having an accident...

• Haha
Reactions: 3