Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You’re not a blogger, you wouldn’t understand” 🙄 Oh I’m sorry do the kids of bloggers work off a different development script than “ordinary” children. What’s an influencers kids first milestone? To be filmed shooting out their mothers vag for a cool 5-10K payment from channel scum?? Pre tell why they are different Kerry and Warren I’m all for a healthy debate and I’m all ears. But before you do take a wee gander at this and tell me that it’s us on tattle that’s wrong. Oh and Warren you useless lump stop pretending your back at work and actually help your wife around the house. Kerry, if you are going to film your CHILD crying and at their most vulnerable without their absolute consent then yes you are breaching their human rights and exploiting them. The same way as when my husband tried to film me having our first child I kicked the camera out of his hand and gave him a death stare 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God she needs some lip balm and also what's that patch on her hair I've noticed it quite a lot!! Is she donating some to wazza so he can make a wig?
Probably dry shampoo, it wouldn’t be the first time she’s not rubbed it in 😂

Reactions: 2
The baldness started to get worse around last Christmas when Roma was sucking the life out of her and she was ill with the flu. Which also coincided with Warren getting a dose of man flu and taking to his bed for 4 days while an ill and very stressed Kerry ran after his far arse.

Reactions: 5
Why does kerry act so unusual for the camera. I say unusual because I'm not sure how else to say it lol. She acts all happy happy, relaxed, care free, jokey. But we know that's not her. That's not how she is.
Even Warren called her out for being dramatic just for the camera. I get the impression that Kerry is very bored of her mundane life and slobby husband, maybe she is trying to inject some fun into her life who knows!! It just comes across as weird on the videos

Reactions: 4
Does Roma only own one dress? It seems like she’s always wearing that flowery one. Also pizza for Friday tea and Saturday lunch? No wonder the girls need sambucol if their diet is that varied 🤣

How do you get that behind with the washing if neither of them work?!

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely thinning in one particular area. She’d easily disguise it by parting her hair differently

Reactions: 2
The baldness started to get worse around last Christmas when Roma was sucking the life out of her and she was ill with the flu. Which also coincided with Warren getting a dose of man flu and taking to his bed for 4 days while an ill and very stressed Kerry ran after his far arse.

That’s so sad.

Reactions: 1
Can I add that I did not get the title of that latest video. "she just did WHAT?!"

Is she relating it to someone saying Roma is having a 'danger nap'? 🤷‍♀️

I know she is doing them for click bate but this is the worse I have seen so far

• Haha
That’s so sad.
I’ll be honest I felt really bad for her last Xmas. It all just seemed to be getting on top of her. I clearly remember Warren sending Kerry out to the shops late on one night so she could get him a big bag of cold and flu remedies even though she had been really ill herself struggling with flu and migraines for the past week or so and still was. That’s when my dislike for him really started lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can I add that I did not get the title of that latest video. "she just did WHAT?!"

Is she relating it to someone saying Roma is having a 'danger nap'? 🤷‍♀️

I know she is doing them for click bate but this is the worse I have seen so far
Yes her titles are awful “THIS keeps happening” etc etc.

Happy birthday grandma! Make us our dinner... 😑

Last edited:
I’ll be honest I felt really bad for her last Xmas. It all just seemed to be getting on top of her. I clearly remember Warren sending Kerry out to the shops late on one night so she could get him a big bag of cold and flu remedies even though she had been really ill herself struggling with flu and migraines for the past week or so and still was. That’s when my dislike for him really started lol.
Warren is just awful. As much as Kerry pisses me off, she deserves much better. Warren just seems so slobby, slow and uninterested. I think Kerry would thrive being with someone who has a bit of a zest for life and appreciation for what she does in house/with the kids.

Reactions: 11
That 5 min vlog was the most pointless thing I have ever watched. So uninteresting and Kerry is the most cringe person 😳

Reactions: 5
That 5 min vlog was the most pointless thing I have ever watched. So uninteresting and Kerry is the most cringe person 😳
Her videos are absolutely rubbish these days only long enough for the ad money and the click bait titles annoy me something awful! She has her priorities all wrong £75 on lunchboxes but no working hob honestly she needs to get a grip! I managed to order myself some new trainers that I’ve been badly needing but my bills are paid my cupboards and fridge freezer are full the car has fuel my sons birthday stuff is in and all my Christmas presents are bought so I thought it I don’t get them now I’ll just put it off and never get them so I ordered them felt guilty but I did need them oh talking of trainers warrens trainer business thing I’ve just seen them oh my god the prices of them! Who in their right mind would order from them and pay that price it’s daylight robbery! I got mine off Nike in the kids section for £44 in the sale the only perks of having small feet 🤣

Her videos so short and boring.
Did they ever show xokleteecompeted decking?
Does their hob work?
When the play room happening.

When all he says is " that's your opinion your opinion doesn't make it a fact" sorry what you getting at there? It's not right to film your crying daughter and put it online to make bleeping money you fat bleeping lump of dumbness. How come we haven't seen other vloggers do this? They are so so desperate to make it big time on YouTube and would try to find any niche by being "honest parents" 😂 it wasn't honest it was full blown invasion of their daughters privacy. How the duck would they like it if they had a fallen and someone was videoing them crying. God I hate them.
what baffles me is why her first thought when aria was so upset was to set up the camera and film it? My mind would be so consumed with making sure she is okay and comforting her until she’s no longer crying to even think about anything else. That’s not really a very good motherly instinct she has there. Also big wazza is such a hypocrite, saying basically your opinion is your opinion doesn’t mean it’s right and we should respect that people have opinions pretty much. But then they shut down everyone’s opinions when they don’t match theirs!!!!

Think Kezza should go how an affair, inject something excitement into her clearly boring sex life with big wazza 😂

Last edited:
Ew now there is a thought 🤢 kerry probably doesn't sleep with him anymore because she won't have anymore kids.
Is anyone actually still on furlough anymore? Warren has been at home a rather long time since that video she made saying he might be made redundant. They are on a 'date day' today according to her stories.
They have spent so much money since her saying he might get the chop. I guess he hasn't been made redundant but why is he not working 🤔

Warren is just awful. As much as Kerry pisses me off, she deserves much better. Warren just seems so slobby, slow and uninterested. I think Kerry would thrive being with someone who has a bit of a zest for life and appreciation for what she does in house/with the kids.
She would 100% thrive so much with someone like that. Someone normal I say! Maybe she feels she has been with him too long that it would be hard to start again.

That picture she put on her stories this morning of her heated seats (bloody showing off again), she just looked SO sad, you can see it in her eyes