Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
The slide is ridiculous. Why not get them a decent sized one for the garden? Those slides are tiny - my parents have one. No waS would my 7yo want to use it.

Jeez, I feel sorry for the people commenting on her post “wonderfully written!” etc. If you think that is wonderful writing I imagine your daily reading doesn’t get much past picture books.

I absolutely hope she does 🤣🤣🤣
I have a toddler same age as roma few months older.
We spent lockdown time and money making our garden safe and nice for our kids including woooden decking the toddler loves scooting and playing on.
We got small outdoor slide but 6ft as one roma has would almost be her height so not exactly long lasting.
Baffled why its indoors maybe the gardens a state.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

fireflies

VIP Member
I really enjoy Ashley bailee. She cooks such a good mix of more traditional home cooked meals, and then “fakeaways” (I despise that word) and things like that. Very realistic mum to follow, although she doesn’t half buy some amount of stuff from the cheap shops.
I agree i assume shes stay at home as well as you tube.
I love her meal planning , cooking and food videos.

Pearl is under 3 and get given a proper China plate for dinner take note sarah this mama life and kerry.

I agree on the cheap tat from cheap shops.
I wonder if live in ni really cheap or shes so frugal in some areas allows her spend in other's.
Not keen on her house decor either.
Looking forward to her updated lunch box video as last years was fab.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Roma’s definitely back in nappies. Surely you wouldn’t put a recently potty trained child in a jumpsuit?! Our little one has recently ditched nappies and I have to make sure all their clothes are quick and easy to pull down. I thought that was a given with toddlers?!
I thought the exact same! I still remember it coming up to summer and I bought my then 2yo a jumpsuit. She then potty trained and never wore it again!

So she is now saying shes not as confident of preschool going well for roma as she was back on july because lockdown has made her clingy... she does realise lockdown was before july 🥴
Exactly!!!! Plus she said Roma’s first day... didn’t she already have her first day? Pretty sure we heard all about it?

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
How does it work because all these mums seem to get given the same stuff either at the same time or last like kerry. Next she'll be peddling the Readly app

Justlurking1

I get the fact he was working but Kerry didn’t make a baby by herself if he was that adamant that he didn’t want a third he should have used protection besides babies wake in the night you get tired but you’ve just got to make the best of it and get on with it it’s not forever 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I was to have another baby I certainly wouldn’t be rushing to sssh the baby just because my partners working id just feed change the baby if needed and settle them back down besides my partner barely woke when my son was a newborn so i wouldn’t be tiptoeing around him 🤣
Oh hey I 100% agree with you, I wasn’t in anyway insinuating that I agree with that view ha. I can just see warren as that kinda guy to be honest

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I wished she’d used an eyelash comb in her selfie.....the first thing I saw was the clumpy mascara.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
The latest vlog - she sounds so out of breath the whole way through?

Also I get the impression she contacted frugi about the coats. I know in the past there were tweets of her begging for free stuff. She said the girls only had rain macs, what a coincidence frugi offered them all brand new coats! Also why aren't there hand me down coats, both Aria & Roma should have plenty of hand me down options!
The younger girls should definitely have loads of coats! I only have 2 girls and my youngest has coats to do her forever from my oldest and hand me downs from friends. But Kerry doesn’t seem to “do” hand me downs.