Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
It’s the social media mindset isn’t it. I notice it in my teenage relatives. It seems to be that they want to do things so they can post that they’ve done it, rather than to experience it if that makes sense? The likes online tend to be the main goal. It really is quite sad when you think about it.
Totally sad wow! That's no way to live.
She calls it "making memories" too. God imagine what her kids will be like when grown up if she's like that now and her being on camera is all they have ever known 😔

yes. They don’t look finished at all but she insists they like it that way.
I was watching meldrums stories a while ago and what kind of kitchen tiles should I see she wants?! None other that Kerry and Warren style! I couldn't believe it. It was a repost from somewhere else but the herringbone style of tile was the same, even half way up the wall too. I was shocked 😂
There was a difference in that the repost tiles looked like they were shorter in length, possibly thinner too, they actually looked more "finished". Both the tiles and the wall was white so I think that too made a difference.

Last edited:

fireflies

VIP Member
It sends my ocd into overdrive that she has a slide in their living room 😂
Yes so close to tv as well looked like accident waiting to happen if she fell backwards and knocked the tv.
I quite like old furniture but that 2nd glass wood unit looks like accident waiting go happen.
I hope she doesn't cut the sofas in half and try and make a corner sofa she said in 1 video.
If decking was done she surely would have shown it.
We done lots ourselves that we capable of but they doing stuff i don't think is great.
1st they say they can't find any tiler in the south west then its cant find anyone fix hob.
I think they broke.
I dont get what she has against microwaves.
She could have incorporated microwave uo high on shelf when kitchen was done.
Shes so bloody obsessed with that coffee machine.

Herefortruth

I don’t think that’s how gifting works on larger/more expensive items. Pretty sure a company will approach an influencer and ask them to pick something up to certain value and send it to them. That show fake the whole thing is when they feign surprise. Unless it’s a book or makeup or toys etc then it probably is a surprise to receive it. But a sofa/tiles/furniture etc, they will be allowed to chose pretty much what they want up to a certain value

Definitelyme

VIP Member
If you had new kitchen why dident they consider built in microwave on shelf up high.
Never heard anyone keeping in a draw they are quite heavy.
Is her hob fixed yet?
No.

We’ve had our microwave over 9 years, used very often and never broken. I should imagine piling it in and out of the drawer did it!!

Filming aria like that was unforgivable. I get she has no content atm but that was so low.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Is Meldrum not showing the girls any more? I don’t think there is any competition between them really, Meldrum was always a much bigger vlogger than kerry. Not sure about now though as I don’t follow her.

Lead85

VIP Member
They don't even have a big lawn! It wouldn't take long to manually mow it. They need to het some grass seed and feed on that!
And slap a bit of paint on the fences!

husquarvana is that type of robotic mower -google the price of them 😮 😮

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
I get that those might be out of budget for her but IMO you can’t scrimp when it comes to your kids developing feet. Clarks and Bobux often have really good sales which make their shoes a lot more affordable. Putting your toddler in Poundshop shoes is a no no for me.
Definitely! They were actually from the pound shop? 😂 aww man, that’s terrible!

Lead85

VIP Member
yes I’m sure you’re right, they probably didn’t look after it and it’s either buried under a ton of shit or broken.
It was gifted to her. When she done the living room clean a few months ago it was shoved at the side of the sofa!

Justlurking1

I don’t think that’s how gifting works on larger/more expensive items. Pretty sure a company will approach an influencer and ask them to pick something up to certain value and send it to them. That show fake the whole thing is when they feign surprise. Unless it’s a book or makeup or toys etc then it probably is a surprise to receive it. But a sofa/tiles/furniture etc, they will be allowed to chose pretty much what they want up to a certain value
Yeah you’re probably right. Still though maybe they were the best of what was ~available~ to choose from? Still not the correct choice for that style.

Justlurking1

Her latest video has been up nearly 18 hours and only has 1.2k views 🤦🏽‍♀️ how many subs does she have on YT?
I’m sure they got a shout-out ages ago by The Ingham Family and they had a sharp increase in followers after that. Most of them don’t watch though.