Kerry Conway #17 I guess we could say the quality of the nails is pretty Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so there’s too many pages to go through for thread suggestions 🙈 so went with this comment from @Definitelyme that was one of the most liked comments 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Parking up here for more Conway classics. Do we think by the end of this thread in 3 years that they would have sold their house? Finished the playroom? Seen the reappearance of the hearing aid, or dog, or interesting content? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a nosey on right move and they’ve reduced their house (by a whole £10k…. ) so obviously no takers it.

I am shocked 😶

Reactions: 4
Who’d want to buy a house with a bodge job ‘playroom’?!
You couldn't pay me to live in a house they'd lived in full stop 🤣🤣
I remember when they were moving out of.a rental and they didn't get their deposit back as they'd left it in such a state. Imagine what they're like in something they actually own 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There are better houses is and around bruton for around £225k and they’re semi detached/end terraces and have a driveway. Can’t see anyone buying theirs even at the reduced price. Crazy time to be trying to sell in my opinion if you don’t desperately need to - at the end of the day, their family is the same size as it was when they moved in it’s not like their circumstances have changed. I really think they’d be better off taking it off the market, trying to finish off the ‘playroom’ on a simple budget but maybe as a basic utility room and then putting it back on with new photos etc when mortgage rates go down.

I couldn't help myself and watched the tesco haul. Kerry complaining about the price of strawberries, people should really learn about eating more seasonally and food preservation. Either buy them when they are in season here in the uk, in Somerset they have great strawberries and bottle, dehydrate or freeze some for the winter. Shock as always her shopping habits astound me, the volume she buys, the constant need for her protein bars, protein yoghurts and powder is mad. Nutrient dense food is what she needs.

• Wow
I couldn't help myself and watched the tesco haul. Kerry complaining about the price of strawberries, people should really learn about eating more seasonally and food preservation. Either buy them when they are in season here in the uk, in Somerset they have great strawberries and bottle, dehydrate or freeze some for the winter. Shock as always her shopping habits astound me, the volume she buys, the constant need for her protein bars, protein yoghurts and powder is mad. Nutrient dense food is what she needs.
I totally agree - I would never buy strawberries in the winter. I think with a lot of people that shop in the way she does and the sorts of food she buys and feeds to her kids is down to a lack of intelligence to be honest!

To be honest I’ll be surprised if that house sells at all. It horrific! Mess everywhere, dirty and I bet it stinks
to high hevan

• Sick
I find it quite funny how Kerry goes on about how she doesn’t have dairy, has coconut yoghurt, almond milk etc but then eats a load of Grenade bars. Does she not know what whey protein is made of?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it quite funny how Kerry goes on about how she doesn’t have dairy, has coconut yoghurt, almond milk etc but then eats a load of Grenade bars. Does she not know what whey protein is made of?! 😂
The ridiculous thing is there doesn’t appear to be any reason for them not to have dairy! She’s just desperate for them to have some sort of ‘issue’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How filthy is that hand puppet dust thingy she's using in the girls bedroom. The clash in clothes.......diarrhoea coloured socks with open toed orange fluffy slippers, white leggings and a cropped green top. I wonder if her work colleagues watch? I would be too embarrassed to put this on YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Kerry got an Apple Watch for Christmas?? We have barely seen any coffee cups yet this year 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve just watched the cleaning video if you can call it that… didn’t Kerry not long get a dyson see it’s been replaced by a shark… and she’s taking about the girls wanting single beds didn’t the bunk bed cost stupid money? Why do a room up if you’re planning on moving?

• Wow
I’ve just watched the cleaning video if you can call it that… didn’t Kerry not long get a dyson see it’s been replaced by a shark… and she’s taking about the girls wanting single beds didn’t the bunk bed cost stupid money? Why do a room up if you’re planning on moving?
I can’t remember how much the bunks were, but I know it was a crazy amount. I would say “no, sorry girls, these are what we have and they work perfectly so we aren’t getting new ones”
Where would they even put two singles in there?

Reactions: 6
Ive just got round to watching the cleaning video.
I cant believe people live like that. She is teaching the kids nothing! Picking up dolls and teddies could be their job before bed.
Why was there a banana skin? That’s rank.
Im no neat freak but my kids have been taught to keep their spaces clean and tidy up before bed. No food in their rooms either. You could walk into my kids rooms on any given day without warning and it wouldn’t look like that.
What is the brown cage in the corner?

Some sort of montessori play toy apparently. It goes into different shapes?
Now it's just used to house cuddly toys lol

Parking up here for more Conway classics. Do we think by the end of this thread in 3 years that they would have sold their house? Finished the playroom? Seen the reappearance of the hearing aid, or dog, or interesting content? 😂
LOL - the dog - Where is it???!!

Reactions: 1