Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
Her Instagram pics are the worst. They were never amazing but I think she made a bit more effort than now. Her pictures now are awful, not straight, wonky photos, nobody looks dressed properly, nobody looks presentable.
Kerry does some weird poses, pointy toes and started holding her hair like Rebecca Meldrum does, just stop kerry!

Reactions: 1

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Plus, after being so worried...lets stop off for a pub lunch with warrens sister. When you think about it, she is showing how easy it is for the virus to spread. (Not blaming her, just looking at how many people have been in contact and then going somewhere new and potentially spreading to a whole new set of people)
Considering how high covid is in England if she was that worried she would have stayed at home, I stay in Scotland and I’m finally able to see my gran for the first time in months and apart from getting my hair done I’ve hardly went anywhere if I have it’s been local 🤦🏻‍♀️

fireflies

VIP Member
I don't get why these short 5 minutes, 8 minute videos are being put up. Just don't bother kerry! Not like it was organised well anyway.
You see other food shopping videos by more successful mums and they lay it out in order, they show things properly and they have good meal ideas or a meal plan. Kerrys was just shit and has been for a long time. How she can label it budget meal ideas I don't know.
Yes they always so short and basic.
Odd mix of shopping i thourght.
Never have i brought tinned peas mostly frozen.
My kids hate soreen any flavour they think they grim.
Those pizzas look shite mine always get aldis or lilds fresh ones.

Watched another channel mum tonight recently discovered.
Rosie and the girls.
Shes clearly loaded as has lovely large house in Brighton but her house always so clean and organised.

She did food haul video and i was skeptical.
It wasent labelled ad so assume it wasent.
She writes meal plans like us.
But had no idea on good food website you can send ingredients list to phone via text or email.
Also never used tesco online but can add thier ingredients to online shop.
Also made me wonder about syncing phone calenders with husband.

Never fed my kids gnocci.
Baffled why 8 bags do they eat it weekly.
The pizzas were cheapest frozen.
I can't be arsed make popcorn my kids want instant snacks.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
It’s a game changer even the wee party pizza’s would work if they like cold pizza I don’t but my partner does so it’s an another option, I was easily spending £6+ a week on sausage rolls and cocktail sausages and it was getting a bit much so I bought frozen and it works out way cheaper!
I’m stealing this idea too - brilliant! Thank you.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Her latest video has been up nearly 18 hours and only has 1.2k views 🤦🏽‍♀️ how many subs does she have on YT?

Blondie

VIP Member
Why is she suddenly not showing the girls? They are all over YouTube and previous posts!
stop trying to be like mrs m all the time Kerry
I always thought the same, she was copying Meldrum. Always does!!
We'll see what happens now Meldrum is back on the gram. I thought kerry was a lot happier after she had gone (I might be reaching), people used to tell her that Meldrum was her competition on YouTube so it will be interesting going forward if her online mood changes.

Don’t understand the 2 baking sets the same. Waste of money. She will probably put one on the "mud kitchen" and leave it out there all year and by Christmas the utensils would have rotted knowing her.

Didn't mind the doll, liked the fact it was black, she's right in bringing some diversity to the girls toys.

And I bet kerry does beg on the quiet! That thermometer pen wasn't sent to her for nothing, she didn't even have a cooker at that point so why would they have sent it to her? Probably blagged she could promote it still 🙄

Not sure what she is doing with her Instagram and posts/stories, not showing the childrens faces. Looks weird.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Well I guess that’s where the milk goes. With all the cereal! They’ve shown in the past that they quite often eat cereal as a snack so if they do that every night, and kids have it every day that is a lot!

Lairymary

Fair enough :)

Must be different for different areas schools down here near me wont let the child in even with cold symtoms if they have not had a negative test but as i said may be diffrent for diffrernt areas

Hahaahh someones commented how long til its deleted ?
I’m confused 🧐 who’s teddy?!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I’m not that keen on seeing people’s bikini shots either tbh. It’s great that people feel so happy in their skin, and they have every right to post them on their own account, but it’s just not what I like to see. Just the same way I don’t like pictures of people’s flowers that they insist on posting.

HS1993

Maybe she considered egg donation for a second because they're so skint?! But isn't it like IVF, all the hormone injections ect. She would never see it through. Basically the money you get is for travel expenses ect. It's not something you do to make money, you barely get anything in the end. You do it because you want to help someone. Sorry, I can't see her wanting to go through all that.

Belulah

VIP Member
A fitness class would do her the world of good. She needs to be meeting new people and widening her world a little bit. If they don’t need her to be earning maybe she could pick up a job with a couple of hours.

Belulah

VIP Member
I quite like the orange jumper. I think that is the “edgy” look she is normally after

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Is there different grades of meat though? Like, low, medium (?), premium grade? I was watching a show once about the food industry and factories where food comes from and they had different quality grades for things so for example the "best" chicken (in terms of size and what they get fed) would be classed as premium so would then be reserved for the most expensive supermarkets etc. Same with best cuts of meat. Did it work like that?
Yes and no. A whole bird is a whole bird and it’s the same quality, same for thighs etc. There are different grades of the offcuts and bad bits and I tell you I would never buy anything from hienz with meat in as they used to buy all the stuff with tumours and rubbish in it.

• Wow

Lead85

VIP Member
I wonder how much they pay per month for that lock up? I really don’t think it’s necesssary to be honest, but I suppose it fits in with their wannabe lifestyle .... “we’re off to the lock up in our range” 🙄

I bet what they pay for that could buy the girls a good rig out of clothes and non second hand shoes every month!

Awhenny

VIP Member
What a load of shite her latest post is all about. Sorry, just screams to me chaos and lack of routine. Poor kids if that is a true reflection of what their after school routine is.

• Heart