Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not true. Breast milk has the same amount of nutrition no matter the age of a child. Obviously Roma is over 18mo now, but she will still get a great deal of nutrients from it, per the info below.
I think she meant Roma is probably getting what she needs from her solid food now.

Reactions: 2
I used to work for a chicken manufacturer and we would supply Asda, Aldi, Tesco, used to be M&S but they didn’t want to pay the prices so went elsewhere. For the ready meals quality is definitely different (we did those as well) but for fresh meat it’s all the same. We did Nando’s, KFC and McDonald’s as well.
Is there different grades of meat though? Like, low, medium (?), premium grade? I was watching a show once about the food industry and factories where food comes from and they had different quality grades for things so for example the "best" chicken (in terms of size and what they get fed) would be classed as premium so would then be reserved for the most expensive supermarkets etc. Same with best cuts of meat. Did it work like that?

Reactions: 1
Is there different grades of meat though? Like, low, medium (?), premium grade? I was watching a show once about the food industry and factories where food comes from and they had different quality grades for things so for example the "best" chicken (in terms of size and what they get fed) would be classed as premium so would then be reserved for the most expensive supermarkets etc. Same with best cuts of meat. Did it work like that?
Yes and no. A whole bird is a whole bird and it’s the same quality, same for thighs etc. There are different grades of the offcuts and bad bits and I tell you I would never buy anything from hienz with meat in as they used to buy all the stuff with tumours and rubbish in it.

• Wow
Eww that's vile. Why would they buy stuff like that, surely it's unfit for human consumption. Oh my, I wish I hadn't read this before breakfast 😆
Luckily, I only buy Hienz beans.

Eww that's vile. Why would they buy stuff like that, surely it's unfit for human consumption. Oh my, I wish I hadn't read this before breakfast 😆
Luckily, I only buy Hienz beans.
Sorry 🙊 it’s definitely legal but I wouldn’t fancy eating it. Also chicken selects (McDonalds) are made in Thailand and shipped over frozen, all good quality but all the way from Thailand!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine if your ‘job’ was to film yourself, filtered up to the eyeballs lip syncing to Beyonce and posting it on social media for likes. JFC Kezza.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine if your ‘job’ was to film yourself, filtered up to the eyeballs lip syncing to Beyonce and posting it on social media for likes. JFC Kezza.
But still cant keep on top of the housework and cook a decent dinner cos she is so busy🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I often wonder...when the children of influencers start school, do the influencers not completely cringe thinking the other parents/teachers might watch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY would you film your child crying their eyes out because they've fallen over and cut their knee? 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 10
WHY would you film your child crying their eyes out because they've fallen over and cut their knee? 🙃
I thought that too no need poor kid who thinks hmmmm I better turn my camera on when My poor kid is bleeding and crying her eyes out!!!!

Also a new microwave!! How does she managed to break everything!!!!!!! They don’t look after anything the own!! prob doesn’t help that she chucks it in the draw 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I thought that too no need poor kid who thinks hmmmm I better turn my camera on when My poor kid is bleeding and crying her eyes out!!!!

Also a new microwave!! How does she managed to break everything!!!!!!! They don’t look after anything the own!! prob doesn’t help that she chucks it in the draw 😂😂
I’ve just watched the video she’s planning on putting the new microwave in the drawer - that’s probably how it broke they’re meant to be kept out ours is kept on top of our dryer behind our kitchen door so it doesn’t take up any worktop space - it was put there temporarily over Christmas and I liked having the extra space so it stayed there 🤣

I’ve got a question how’d they get the dryer in that cupboard on the shelf the cupboard doesn’t look that wide 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or is it just my lack of sleep making it look smaller than it is 😂

Reactions: 2
Roma won’t stay asleep...well no she’s in the lounge with all the lights on at 9pm 🙄 stop bringing her downstairs every time she stirs cause you’re too lazy to settle her back to sleep 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course Roma wont stay asleep because she’s still in her clothes.

Let’s tell a story... I have a toddler - they get home from nursery (obviously not as advanced as Roma at preschool) we give them supper (toast, cereal) and then give them a bath and a cup of milk. All the while there‘s no TV. Once they have finished their milk we brush their teeth and take them up to their bedroom. They are then allowed to choose 2 stories before going to bed, they are upset when those two stories finish but we do kisses and cuddles and they settle quickly.

Kezza needs to decide on a routine and stick to it. It works for every other parent so surely she knows that the reason her toddler doesn’t settle is because she doesn’t have a routine?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course Roma wont stay asleep because she’s still in her clothes.

Let’s tell a story... I have a toddler - they get home from nursery (obviously not as advanced as Roma at preschool) we give them supper (toast, cereal) and then give them a bath and a cup of milk. All the while there‘s no TV. Once they have finished their milk we brush their teeth and take them up to their bedroom. They are then allowed to choose 2 stories before going to bed, they are upset when those two stories finish but we do kisses and cuddles and they settle quickly.

Kezza needs to decide on a routine and stick to it. It works for every other parent so surely she knows that the reason her toddler doesn’t settle is because she doesn’t have a routine?!
Came to say basically this ^
I mean it’s really not rocket science at this point. No, she isn’t going to nod off when the lights are on and what I’m assuming is the tv. Maybe instead of grabbing your phone to take a picture and complain to Instagram, you take the child back upstairs and tell them it is bloody bedtime (minus the bloody for little ears obviously).
I just can’t watch the constant moaning whilst refusing to do anything to change the situation at hand. Unfollowed her now I cba with her anymore 😂

Reactions: 11
It gets me that she says she cant leave her cry etc! Like every child who does sleep has been left to cry!
She blames BF but I BF my son and he still slept. She says she can't stop feeding because Roma doesn't understand (even though she is a genius baby who knows 1-20, her ABCs and the bleeping capital of all Countries!!) But she has to be strict!

We do have TV before bed some nights, once its finished my son switches the TV off and walks to the stairs because that's the routine! Other times we do stories and then he walks to the stairs. Hes learned through repeated actions what comes next! Pjs, milk, story or TV and bed! Once hes in his room he doesnt come out that evening, if hes upset I give him a kiss and say night night, if I have to repeat that 20 times so be it, I win in the end! (4am is a different matter but he does most of the night in his room)

She needs to be consistent! Unfortunately shes not consistent at anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you film aria so upset!! What sort of mum thinks about picking up a camera and filming her child in such distress, yes it’s real life but the fact she had to go ‘right aria sit up here, wait a minute while I get the camera and set it up and film you crying’ is just heart breaking!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you film aria so upset!! What sort of mum thinks about picking up a camera and filming her child in such distress, yes it’s real life but the fact she had to go ‘right aria sit up here, wait a minute while I get the camera and set it up and film you crying’ is just heart breaking!
Just came on to say that, and why would we want to see a little girl upset like that? Jesus christ, she obviously thought it would be something juicy to put in the vlog. She's a bit of a strange woman.

Imagine being a child and having your parents freeze moments for the camera constantly, it's bleeping disturbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If you had new kitchen why dident they consider built in microwave on shelf up high.
Never heard anyone keeping in a draw they are quite heavy.
Is her hob fixed yet?

If you had new kitchen why dident they consider built in microwave on shelf up high.
Never heard anyone keeping in a draw they are quite heavy.
Is her hob fixed yet?
No.

We’ve had our microwave over 9 years, used very often and never broken. I should imagine piling it in and out of the drawer did it!!

Filming aria like that was unforgivable. I get she has no content atm but that was so low.