Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest, when we got our kitchen done last year, i have put my microwave in a cupboard under my built in oven. Its only been used a handful of times. I do have a fully working hob though😂. I have never known anyone whose appliances break as often as hers do! Think i would be getting the electrics in the house checked out cos surely thats not normal? Hasnt the dishwasher broke twice, the food waste (waste of money!) thing broken, the oven stopped working at some point as well im sure.

Reactions: 1
I try to be sympathetic wuth Kerry I really do (honest) 😂 but how is she moaning that Roma won’t stay asleep when she’s not even in her bloody pjs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched her latest video - I’ve never heard a microwave described as cute before 🤣

She‘s so lazy - no kids at home and she can’t be bothered to clean out a stinking ‘insinkirator’ (is that even a word?!) maybe as she’s raising capable kids she can get Roma to clean it out 🤪

Setting up the camera to film her clearly distressed child is a new low even for Kezza. Awful.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she should either step up her YouTube game or knock it on the head. She’s got years of experience on there but she’s still so amateur with her videos etc. I just feel like her videos are just all so pointless she may as well not bother

Reactions: 7
I try to be sympathetic wuth Kerry I really do (honest) 😂 but how is she moaning that Roma won’t stay asleep when she’s not even in her bloody pjs 🙄
She goes how advanced she is blah blah blah can’t get off her tit can’t leave her can get her to sleep or self settle doesn’t even have her own bed... my son slept through from 8 weeks was in his own room from 6 months self settled no problem but I didn’t breastfeed but I also didn’t pick him up at every whimper I had a consistent routine even now and we stick to it because it works but we all know Kerry needs and loves something to moan about to the point she’ll do absolutely nothing to help herself 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why she wouldn't be in her pj's?
She really gets on my nerves

Reactions: 4
The dishwasher must be broken too, did anyone notice and hear the way she threw the dishwasher tablet into the bottom of it?! Mine goes into a slot on the inside of the door, they’ve clearly broken that too.

Microwaves surely can’t be stored in a drawer, that will be caving in next.

The dishwasher must be broken too, did anyone notice and hear the way she threw the dishwasher tablet into the bottom of it?! Mine goes into a slot on the inside of the door, they’ve clearly broken that too.

Microwaves surely can’t be stored in a drawer, that will be caving in next.
Yes I thought that too.

I actually think that Roma was in her jammies. Didn’t kerry say recently she bought a 3 pack from somewhere and they were all insane leopard print.

Reactions: 2
Kerry only ever says what she thinks she should say on the camera or how she thinks she should be on the camera and I can bet your bottom dollar she isn’t like this at all in all areas. “I’m going to sit and paint my nails whilst I do my wheat bag which feels very self indulgent I feel like I should be doing something more productive” - get a grip for goodness sake. I know we all beat ourselves up sometimes but why does she have no identity other than “mum”. It’s like society thinks she shouldn’t be doing something for herself so she’s got to say “oh I shouldn’t be doing this I’m not used to having 5 mins for herself” if you kept on top of things and want to sit on your arse for an hour then why wouldn’t you? Life doesn’t stop for you just because you become a wife and a mother. Maybe if her lazy husband stepped up a bit then she would get more help and wouldn’t feel bad for having time to herself. I feel for her in some ways because I feel like she has a lot on her plate with not much help from him. But on the other hand, she doesn’t help herself at all 🤦🏽‍♀️ winds me up it’s all so false.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she should either step up her YouTube game or knock it on the head. She’s got years of experience on there but she’s still so amateur with her videos etc. I just feel like her videos are just all so pointless she may as well not bother
I completely agree, so often she says something wrong stops and then repeats/corrects herself... I’m sure many others do this as well but edit it out? Like if you’re editing the video anyway.. then again she’d need to add another 30 seconds on the end of the video to get to the ad time frame 😂

Reactions: 3
Speaking of Warren... I am wondering where he is again? I was wondering if maybe he did get made redundant (I really hope not though) and has picked up another job to tide them over, but whatever it is isn’t “middle class” enough for them to say? Because it seems weird to me that he is never there, but they’ve not mentioned anything about his job again.

Reactions: 10
Her latest post 🙄 Kezza its not okay to have a sink full of dishes and a pile of washing when all three of your children are in childcare. Lazy mare!

Reactions: 11
What I do not understand is, to me a troll is someone who writes nasty stuff on people’s posts directly. Writing nasty comments on her YouTube or on her Instagram posts isn’t necessary if it’s offensive. However if someone knows there’s gonna be negative things said about them on here, why would you come and read it? Like just don’t read it? You put yourself out there on the internet you’re gonna get scrutinised sometimes you can’t have it all. And whilst it must be difficult to deal with when you’re getting hate etc you can’t expect every single person to write lovely things when you post. Even none influencers etc sometimes still get negative comments!

I’ve got 30k followers in TikTok which is just under 5000 more followers than Kerry On her YouTube, I get people write tit comments about me on there sometimes saying all sorts but I know I’ve put myself on that platform and it’s gonna happen. Dust it off and get over it and live your life. Are you really gonna lose sleep over someone’s opinion of you through a screen who you’ve never laid eyes on in your life!? Maybe people are different to me but I really really couldn’t care one single bit what a strange through a phone thinks of me. I don’t even think about it at all, I read, I laugh and I get on with my day and it’s not thought about again. Because I know I’ve put myself out there for people to comment on and have opinions & that’s fine. As long as the people I love and care about have good opinions of me I couldn’t care less. You can’t have all the money and perks from an online life and expect it to be all roses and happy comments licking your arse on every post! Sorry I’m ranting a bit now but i just don’t get why people get themselves so wound up over it.

• Heart
What I do not understand is, to me a troll is someone who writes nasty stuff on people’s posts directly. Writing nasty comments on her YouTube or on her Instagram posts isn’t necessary if it’s offensive. However if someone knows there’s gonna be negative things said about them on here, why would you come and read it? Like just don’t read it? You put yourself out there on the internet you’re gonna get scrutinised sometimes you can’t have it all. And whilst it must be difficult to deal with when you’re getting hate etc you can’t expect every single person to write lovely things when you post. Even none influencers etc sometimes still get negative comments!
Has she mentioned trolls now?
The minute they get any differences of opinion they all shout troll. They haven't got a clue!

This is her job! If you have a real job and do something wrong/inappropriate you would get a disciplinary! Very rare in the real world do you get praise for your job!
Why do they think they should get praise all the time and shout troll for any bad comment?

Yeah she's making digs at people giving her negativity, a few people spoke up on her latest upload saying they didn't agree with filming aria in such a vulnerable moment etc. Which I 1000000% agree with.

It’s a sad day when voicing that a child has been exploited in a personal, private moment is seen as trolling. This is why people have a problem with influencers. They don’t care about exploiting their kids

Reactions: 10