Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me started on Kerry & BLW. 🤣
'We're doing part BLW and part purees'. OK, so you're not doing BLW then. You're doing part finger foods and part purees. That's totally fine, but it's not BLW. If she's going to act so judgey and preachy she should at least know what she's talking about.
It really, really bothered me at the time too. She had no clue whatsoever!

Reactions: 4
Wow she is so rude!!!
She’s so catty the way she responds. She cannot take anyone who has a difference of opinion, If they don’t agree with her she sees her arse.

She has a lot of growing up to do, imagine her in the real world working a real job acting like that. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

Reactions: 7
The reason she can't react normally and respond in a normal way is because she literally thinks everyone who doesn't think the same way as her is automatically attacking her. Shame really, she was so good with the BLM movement on her Instagram.

You know kerry, people can have a different opinion and a healthy discussion without feeling one is bashing the other for their choices. It's just DIFFERENT TASTES.

Also, I see sienna is getting a lot of wear out of those joules clothes, I don't think she has had those sliders off and wore them with tights and everything. I'm sure kerry isn't showing sienna fully because of the clash of clothes because she has no issue showing Roma in her dress and matching shoes and Aria in her top and leggings. No sign of Sienna 🤔 and can't say she doesn't want to be on camera, the kid loves it

Reactions: 8
She’s so catty the way she responds. She cannot take anyone who has a difference of opinion, If they don’t agree with her she sees her arse.

She has a lot of growing up to do, imagine her in the real world working a real job acting like that. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes.
I agree, she’s very immature. That’s why she thinks she is the centre of the universe and everyone else is wrong if they disagree. And I’m sure she’d come back to that saying “I own my own home, have my ow business and have 3 children I’m not immature” but the way she speaks to people and the way she projects herself says otherwise to me.

Just watched the joules haul, my god sorry Kerry but you are clueless! What a complete variety of clothes. Is there actually a complete outfit in there at all. and no please don’t put leggings with that long skirt or even with tights, it will look so frumpy !
I just can’t see them looking nice with tights in the winter. She just has no idea about how to dress her kids.
i mean I don’t have a clue about fashion but I can see she just doesn’t have a clue. and to spend £200 is terrible . Buy Matalan or the super markets and get twice as much and if you look after the clothes they can be handed down.
I have some really cheap clothes I have kept and handed down to my younger kids.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200719_225759.jpg

Yes you did kerry. You knew full well you would have another despite Warren saying no.

Who doesn't change a toddler standing up... she just keeps jumping on trends. I think it's to gain more followers. She wants to be like the big mum bloggers who earn alot more so will tag as many different styles as she can..but it's clear she doesn't have a clue.
If she is really AP. Then why does Roma have a bed in the floor of her room, why doesn't she just sleep in their bed If that's what Roma wants. Why does she rock her in the puschair, if she wants to be cuddled. Surely that's not attachment parenting then. What happens when she goes to school and all of a sudden has this routine thrown at her she isnt used to..
It's so true she wants to have the parenting load on her own, so she can insta how hard #mumlife is and how she is this role model for something... her husband is at home all day.. the kids keep going to their nan's. Shes got it pretty cosy!!

Also, what does she do Iff all 3 of her kids want cuddling to sleep? They all need their needs met? How does she choose. Because shes saying her only role is to satisfy her children's every need..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel she keeps Roma from Warren and is very possessive of her. She seems to like the idea of being stressed and a martyr for her children. Motherhood seems to be her whole identity. I hope she gets a job outside of the house when Roma is at school.
She will probably go down the home schooling route

Yeah, if the definition of successful attachment parenting is a nearly 2 year old that refuses to sleep, that you have to walk in a pram in your hall to go to sleep (or let her fall asleep on the couch) and 2 other kids that like to get up before 6 then im glad i did not fall into that style of parenting. My kids (both breastfed by the way and sleep in their own beds) are still confident, happy kids that know we love them and will always be there for them, safe and secure but without jeopardizing my mental health!!
I stand by what I’ve said for months now - I used to watch Kerry for a long time right from when she first started and used to really like her - but I really really dislike the kind of parent she is, it irritates me so much the way she is as a mum. Yes she can be hands on which is great but the way she is proper riles me up. She’s made a rod for her own back in half the problems she had with those children. She’s too “mum police” by the book type of mother, which there’s nothing wrong with to some degree but she’s too busy following all of these stupid methods instead of just doing things simply that she ends up making things worse for herself. She gives in too easily and then The girls get into these habits that she can’t shake. I had to stop watching her vlogs etc Cos it was just grinding my gears so much

Not directly but the inference was there. Look how brilliant I am. Look how much better than you I am. Look how advanced my girls are. Bog off, Kerry.
Not that advanced - aria’s speech wasn’t exactly the best for her age when she was Younger and that’s not me being insulting or horrible because every child develops at different stages and in their own time. But why sit and make out you’re the best parent in the world and everyone else is tit. Urghhh she winds me up

Parenting Influencer- Kerry wishes. She’s just so desperate for validation. Her Roma post was dripping with arrogance. And like others have said she has tried several times to put Roma in her own room she’s just doesn’t have the determination to actually stick to anything.
She doesn’t persevere with anything because too busy Trying to keep Roma as a ‘baby’ and treating her like one because she’s her last baby. So she prob won’t tried to put her in her own room for a night or two she doesn’t persevere or give it chance. If she just put up with the crying and stuck to it for a week or so it would work better because she would actually get a chance to get used to it

I think Roma is the definition of unconfident.
Can't be left with her father and needs her mum all night long. Clingy and needy is not the definition off confident. She knows that she whines and cries and mummy comes running
I would call sienna the confident one who she didn't practice this with

Also my little girl started nursery age 2.
She didn't cry at drop off the first two times and ran in happily.
The 3rd Time tears. Nursery said they catch on that you are leaving them after a couple off times and that it was totally normal to regress at drop off . Kerry you really may of spoken to soon.

I call your parenting style ' pandering'
my daughter’s dad and I broke up when she was 18 months old and she’s always gone she stayed with him on his weekends and one night a week.. she’s also stayed with my mum when I work, she went to nursery at 2 years old and she never cried once but I didn’t practice this attachment parenting. I don’t think Kerry’s done a good job at all she’s made that child needy and clingy by pandering to it and joy nipping it in the bud when she was littler.

Tell you what Kerry lets just call your parenting style with Roma what it really is and that’s pandering!! Ever since that child has been born you’ve met her ride roughshod over you. She keeps you up drinks you dry all night climbing over you from one boob to the other. She rules the roost during the day and has you pandering to her every simpering whim. She wrecks things in the house banging on walls with brooms and writing on them with pencil and you just let her off with it and she knows it. I see no evidence of her being advanced in speech or anything else for that matter but yet you say she is and insist on calling every game you play with them “Montessori” 🙄. Look Kerry no one is a “perfect” parent we are all just making it up as we go along but at least have the conviction just to say she’s a demanding child. If Maria Montessori Was alive and came into your house and seen you run after Roma she would piss herself laughing 😂
I couldn’t of said it better myself 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
God sake, aria can’t even have a school bag that doesn’t tick her “sensory boxes” 🤷🏻‍♀️ am I the only one who doesn’t even think about these things when my child is like 5 years old or am I bad mother 😂 clearly I don’t parent like Kerry do I must be tit hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God sake, aria can’t even have a school bag that doesn’t tick her “sensory boxes” 🤷🏻‍♀️ am I the only one who doesn’t even think about these things when my child is like 5 years old or am I bad mother 😂 clearly I don’t parent like Kerry do I must be tit hahaha
My sons 4 and I don’t think about sensory things either 🤣

I wonder if she’s ever tried doing things differently with Roma? My first daughter loved to be bf to sleep, cuddled, held all the time but not so much that we couldn’t put her down at night! So naturally when we had our second I just assumed she’d be the same and tried to do the same things! However quickly realised she was the polar opposite, she hates to be cuddled and held when she’s tired she likes to be bf and then put down immediately to sleep by herself! I wonder if theyve ever tried letting Roma try to fall asleep by herself! My troubles with my second very quickly resolved once I realised the reasons she was such a bad sleeper was because she just wanted to be left alone and not be held or rocked!!

I wonder if she’s ever tried doing things differently with Roma? My first daughter loved to be bf to sleep, cuddled, held all the time but not so much that we couldn’t put her down at night! So naturally when we had our second I just assumed she’d be the same and tried to do the same things! However quickly realised she was the polar opposite, she hates to be cuddled and held when she’s tired she likes to be bf and then put down immediately to sleep by herself! I wonder if theyve ever tried letting Roma try to fall asleep by herself! My troubles with my second very quickly resolved once I realised the reasons she was such a bad sleeper was because she just wanted to be left alone and not be held or rocked!!
I think Kerry also responds to every noise, even know? My kids sometimes make noises and whine etc when settling down but they don’t need me they’re probably just self comforting?
like you, my kids are so different and finding sleep routines is so hard,
I’m not necessarily advocating for cry it out, but maybe they need to just leave Roma for ten, fifteen minutes in the quite , undisturbed once she’s settled and see how she goes
But I doubt Kerry the martyr will let it happen

I agree, my son is a few months older than Roma. As a baby he did BF to sleep, contact nap etc! But now and probably for about the last 9 months especially since he went into a bed rather than cot, he wants to be left!
When we put him to bed he sometimes opens his door again and walks around his room etc, hes not crying so we leave him be, he finally gets back into bed and goes to sleep. If he cries we just give him a quick cuddle and he goes back to bed! Again not cry it out, or CC or anything. Just allowing children to have some peace and down time before sleep!

Naps are the same, he regularly takes himself off to the sofa to lay down and nap! If she stopped micromanaging times for naps and sleep, she will probably find she sleeps better! No one ever died because a toddler didnt nap!
I do have a bedtime routine, but not a sleep routine. They are different

Oh do duck off Kerry. There is NOTHING wrong with Aria. No Asperger’s/Autism/ADD/ADHD not a jot of anything. She’s never been referred to Ed Psych or anything else so take it from me who is a mother of a child with Autism/ADD you would soon notice if she was any of these things. I don’t like the feeling of cotton wool but love sand in between my toes doesn’t mean I am receptive to “sensory” things I just have likes and dislikes 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am actually getting sick of her with her one minute their geniuses next they are on some sort of spectrum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She loves a buzzword. The current favourites are attachment parenting, forest school and montessori 🙄
And capsule wardrobe!!!!
Never heard her mention a capsule wardrobe before now it's every other day 😂

Rude reply. If you don’t agree with her it’s all your fault.
Sorry I'm quoting from a few days ago, I'm just catching up 🙈 But WOW! I thought she'd stopped being so rude to followers.

Soz Kezza, I'm back to not being president of your fan club!!!

• Haha
@Definitelyme I'm all caught up 😂

God sake she always does this, I start to root for her then she pisses everyone off! I see she's back to being a judgy mum...
Which is ironic really when one of her kids doesn't have a bedroom, none of their clothes match, all their hairs look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards, and she's not got a working hob 👍👍

I'm not going to comment on whether Aria is on the autism/Asperger's spectrum really, I've said before my brother is severely autistic so have some experience, and my eldest could potentially be on the spectrum, but I will say Kerry reads or hears one thing that slightly fits and grabs on to it and then picks up on everything aria does to fit her in to that label.

Lots of kids have quirks like not liking certain textures, or lining things up a certain way.
There's a big difference between things like that, and having a child who will literally only eat sausage/chips/cheese and onion crisps/rice pudding (and I mean ONLY), or who has to wear ear defenders, or can only have trousers with zips, strictly no buttons at all or they'll throw themselves against the wall...
Sorry, went on a tangent there, but it's something that's close to my heart and it pisses me off when people throw it around with actually having no diagnosis, or clue about what it's actually about.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.