Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they went through a faze of trying to call Aria 'pais' because her middle name is Paisley. Pathetic really, call her by her actual name. Its like Meldrum calling her eldest Darce🤣🤣
Does anyone do this in real life? As in not in Instagram / YouTube land? I know NOBODY who has ever done this, let alone used a shortened/nickname form of the name like Kerry and Meldrum have done.

Mmmm. Peas in cookies. Sounds yum......

Reactions: 1
Yes they went through a faze of trying to call Aria 'pais' because her middle name is Paisley. Pathetic really, call her by her actual name. Its like Meldrum calling her eldest Darce🤣🤣
Always reminds me of the word Parsley

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone do this in real life? As in not in Instagram / YouTube land? I know NOBODY who has ever done this, let alone used a shortened/nickname form of the name like Kerry and Meldrum have done.

Mmmm. Peas in cookies. Sounds yum......
Nope!!! Have nicknames for my kids or shorten their actual first name, I'd never call them by their middle name though - weird!!

Always reminds me of the word Parsley
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The mind boggles, Call your child by the name you chose for them.

Do they think it makes them sound edgy, them calling their children pais, Roo and Si Si. It must be confusing for them especially the youngest two as they’ve been using a mixture of names for a while now.

Also conwayclan is a pants name too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Roo and SiSi are fine as they are derived from their actual name.

Reactions: 2
I just remembered when she wanted to nickname Roma “mimi” so she could call them Sisi, RiRi and MiMi 🤦🏻‍♀️ She forces things like that, whereas I think for most people nicknames develop more organically? My eldest 2 Both have a name which is commonly shortened but we don’t because it hasn’t ever come naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So sad. Its cringe but whatever she likes I guess.
Sisi I understand because it flows into SIenna. Riri because it flows with Aria.
Roo I don't get it fully because ROma sounds like Row not Roo but she is obviously trying to make it work.
All I think of when they say Roo is a kangeroo 🙄🤣🦘🙈

Screenshot_20200719_074323.jpg

Can I just say too, that this is a load of tit. How can she disagree when she actually does that with roma?? Plenty of times that kid has been screaming in the pushchair not wanting to sleep or over tired. She doesn't pick her up and cuddle her, she isn't being "responsive to her needs ". Kerry says she goes running every time roma cries she says but she is being selective about it because she doesn't do it all the time.

Honestly, reading her replies to some people, she was slightly different each time in her response, confusing when she was talking about attachment parenting then responsive parenting then just parenting. Her answers suited whoever she was talking to so what's actually true? I don't think kerry knows herself. She wants to label what she does as something to make her feel better about the situation she has found herself in where she has a clingy, needy child who cries when she is left alone with her own dad and doesn't sleep well at all because she has not had a routine. Ohhh it's attachment parenting 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surely Roma shouldn’t be taking naps in her pushchair! She’s too big for it, she’s strapped in & it’s uncomfortable. Just like you shouldn’t leave your baby to sleep in a car seat I don’t think you should with a pushchair. Different if the child falls asleep while out, but to specifically put her in it to sleep I feel is wrong. Why can’t she put her in her cot, on the sofa or in their bed, for her naps?

Reactions: 5
Surely Roma shouldn’t be taking naps in her pushchair! She’s too big for it, she’s strapped in & it’s uncomfortable. Just like you shouldn’t leave your baby to sleep in a car seat I don’t think you should with a pushchair. Different if the child falls asleep while out, but to specifically put her in it to sleep I feel is wrong. Why can’t she put her in her cot, on the sofa or in their bed, for her naps?
But sure Roma “contact naps” according to Kerry’s post.....! (I’m assuming that means sleeps on you, but why does she need a stupid name for it?!)

So sad. Its cringe but whatever she likes I guess.
Sisi I understand because it flows into SIenna. Riri because it flows with Aria.
Roo I don't get it fully because ROma sounds like Row not Roo but she is obviously trying to make it work.
All I think of when they say Roo is a kangeroo 🙄🤣🦘🙈

View attachment 186254

Can I just say too, that this is a load of tit. How can she disagree when she actually does that with roma?? Plenty of times that kid has been screaming in the pushchair not wanting to sleep or over tired. She doesn't pick her up and cuddle her, she isn't being "responsive to her needs ". Kerry says she goes running every time roma cries she says but she is being selective about it because she doesn't do it all the time.

Honestly, reading her replies to some people, she was slightly different each time in her response, confusing when she was talking about attachment parenting then responsive parenting then just parenting. Her answers suited whoever she was talking to so what's actually true? I don't think kerry knows herself. She wants to label what she does as something to make her feel better about the situation she has found herself in where she has a clingy, needy child who cries when she is left alone with her own dad and doesn't sleep well at all because she has not had a routine. Ohhh it's attachment parenting 🙄
She is a chameleon. She just fits to whoever she talks to, or whatever the current trend is. She has no sense of self (imo) so she just latches on to anything and everything else. Very evident in those replies. In one she says it’s dependent on each family, in another she says to someone basically their way is wrong.

She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 6
Cos she has no sleep routine whatsoever apart from using kerry as a dummy🤷‍♀️. Only thing she does is rock her in the pram which is bonkers for a nearly 2 year old in my opinion!

We can’t get our 2 year old to go in their pushchair now, nevermind sleep in it.

She’s always done similar with the car - plenty of times she’s taken the girls for a drive to fall asleep. It’s a fact of life young kids need to nap. So establish early on a nap routine. Even if it’s not at the same exact time every day. My almost 2yo knows to say “nap nap” to everyone, then go and climb in to bed and have a cuddle to go for her nap. She never fusses about it because it’s normal. Other 2 the same.

But Kerry has never persevered with creating good sleep habits.

Rocking a 2 year old in a pram to get them to nap is absolutely crazy!!! She’s not a baby she should be able to get her self of to sleep!! Especially has she such a ‘confident Baby’ and Kerry has practise attachment parenting!! If that means my 2 year old won’t sleep (sleep all night long) or nap without being rocked or cuddled I Defo don’t want to follow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Next thing...stand up nappy changes...nae idea what that entails but at 2 could you not change to pull ups? Easy to put on for wrigglers?

• Heart
I just started to this when baby wanted to stand to be changed. Didn’t realise there was a name for it

Reactions: 7
I’m going to set up a website telling her to save and polish Roma's poo because it’s attachment parenting and Montessori. She’ll do it, no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her way of explaining attachment parenting is just a sugar coated way of saying Roma rules the roost because she wants an easy life which actually is making her life harder. Get her off the boob Kerry, leave her with Warren and allow the girl to grow up. You're ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: 11
Tell you what Kerry lets just call your parenting style with Roma what it really is and that’s pandering!! Ever since that child has been born you’ve met her ride roughshod over you. She keeps you up drinks you dry all night climbing over you from one boob to the other. She rules the roost during the day and has you pandering to her every simpering whim. She wrecks things in the house banging on walls with brooms and writing on them with pencil and you just let her off with it and she knows it. I see no evidence of her being advanced in speech or anything else for that matter but yet you say she is and insist on calling every game you play with them “Montessori” 🙄. Look Kerry no one is a “perfect” parent we are all just making it up as we go along but at least have the conviction just to say she’s a demanding child. If Maria Montessori Was alive and came into your house and seen you run after Roma she would piss herself laughing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.