Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamy

Why does Kerry even have to turn a trip into the seaside in to a sensory task!!! No one cares!! 😂😂 ‘Aria’s in sensory heaven making wet sand’....... nope Aria’s at the beach playing with sand!! Piss off!! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Called them by their names when she needed something 🤣🤣 “excuse me Barbara, I couldn’t trouble you for a spot of play doh?”

She doesn’t half talk some shit. I’m really glad Roma enjoyed nursery, but why does she always have to make her kids out to be extraordinary? Well, Sienna and Roma, she doesn’t do it with poor Aria.

Just thinking, any pre school I know of insists on a child being potty trained. Obvs Roma isn’t- it’s definitely nursery/day care 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This isn’t exclusive to kerry but it’s such a pet peeve of mine. In her new what we eat video she said it’s a Little hack of hers to keep tinned fruit for when they run out of fresh.

That’s not a hack. That is what tinned fruit is for! Keeping in the cupboard for when you need it. That is it’s whole purpose! It’s not a bloody hack! 🥴🥴🥴 drives me mad When instamums shout HACK for every little thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Justreading

VIP Member
First suggestion... may be rubbish but here goes...

Passport forgot, travellers they're not! All the sliders from Joules, who cares about the rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Patsy63

‘Leaving food out for her’!? It sounds like she’s talking about a dog! What if she chokes? That’s madness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I still can't believe that the travellers, who think they're still in quarantine so don't care about quarantine rules, who were prepared to stay in a villa in Spain for 5 days like the expert travellers they are so they were still in quarantine... have now booked 4 days in a busy theme park in summer holidays! You honestly couldn't write it.

Just proves they know jackshit about anything and write what seems like the right thing!
Didn’t even think about that!!! You’ve got to laugh sometimes, bless her.

Kerry Conway #9 Intrepid traveller, quarantine queen, wear those sliders for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Rachel Tucker

I think Roma is the definition of unconfident.
Can't be left with her father and needs her mum all night long. Clingy and needy is not the definition off confident. She knows that she whines and cries and mummy comes running
I would call sienna the confident one who she didn't practice this with

Also my little girl started nursery age 2.
She didn't cry at drop off the first two times and ran in happily.
The 3rd Time tears. Nursery said they catch on that you are leaving them after a couple off times and that it was totally normal to regress at drop off . Kerry you really may of spoken to soon.

I call your parenting style ' pandering'

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Awhenny

VIP Member
Instead of booking a holiday, they should book a bloody gas engineer to sort out their feking cooker. Is that nearly a year without a working hob when you have spent all that cash on a big range cooker (and knocked down a feking chimney to house it)🤦‍♀️🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Calmasyoulike

Oh do fuck off Kerry. There is NOTHING wrong with Aria. No Asperger’s/Autism/ADD/ADHD not a jot of anything. She’s never been referred to Ed Psych or anything else so take it from me who is a mother of a child with Autism/ADD you would soon notice if she was any of these things. I don’t like the feeling of cotton wool but love sand in between my toes doesn’t mean I am receptive to “sensory” things I just have likes and dislikes 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am actually getting sick of her with her one minute their geniuses next they are on some sort of spectrum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
God sake, aria can’t even have a school bag that doesn’t tick her “sensory boxes” 🤷🏻‍♀️ am I the only one who doesn’t even think about these things when my child is like 5 years old or am I bad mother 😂 clearly I don’t parent like Kerry do I must be shit hahaha

• Haha

Calmasyoulike

If she carries on with that decking she will be the only owner with decking above bloody sea level it’s that high.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lead85

VIP Member
She seemed surprised that siennas sandals didn’t fit her from last year or the year before! Is it just me who buys my children new sandals every summer?

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Travelling = you went on holiday!
Groceries= food shop!
Mum hack= thing parents have been doing for years.
Deep clean/clean with me= again things parents do every day!
Renovating= painting and decorating!
This gets on my nerves :)

• Haha

Mable93

Few things I wanted to say
1) warren you can’t get away with the Nike tie dye socks turn it in mate you look a Div!
2)The way them poor girls are dressed goes through me 😰😭 I know I always write it but I cannot fathom as a mother myself how she isn’t arsed about how her kids look! Mine are my pride and joy and it makes me so so happy seeing them dressed lovely and looking gorg it’s makes me feel content 😅 does sienna have school shoes on 🤦🏻‍♀️ a cardi that’s too small! Then aria has winter boots on with her dress it’s fuckin shit they are scruffs and they don’t give a flying fuck they should be ashamed

• Heart
I've just seen she commented on LJC's post 3 hours ago saying she was being trolled as they spoke.
I hope that she's not really being sent abuse because I really think she's been one of the best, most thoughtful people I follow with her posts.
And if it's that she was reading here rather than getting direct abuse, then...

Kezza, genuinely. Well done. You've done yourself proud these last few days and really highlighted how important is to educate ourselves about racism. You've done better and put out better messages than the bigger influencers such as Meldrum, Lucy, even Katie Ellison. 👏

P.s- I'm sorry for slagging off your fluffy sliders, the new sandals are much better 😂
However, should you wish for a new pair of fluffy sliders (strictly for house wear, not outside) I'll never comment about them again 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Lead85

VIP Member
Next and matalan had a great sale on recently where she could have kitted all 3 girls out for less than £200! She has only gone to joules to try and make out she’s something she isn’t. A bit like buying their Land Rover 😉

Reactions: 15