Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still hinting that aria is on the autistic spectrum? She was doing this a while back.

i can’t see her insta as im blocked 😁

Reactions: 4
@Definitelyme I'm all caught up 😂

God sake she always does this, I start to root for her then she pisses everyone off! I see she's back to being a judgy mum...
Which is ironic really when one of her kids doesn't have a bedroom, none of their clothes match, all their hairs look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards, and she's not got a working hob 👍👍

I'm not going to comment on whether Aria is on the autism/Asperger's spectrum really, I've said before my brother is severely autistic so have some experience, and my eldest could potentially be on the spectrum, but I will say Kerry reads or hears one thing that slightly fits and grabs on to it and then picks up on everything aria does to fit her in to that label.

Lots of kids have quirks like not liking certain textures, or lining things up a certain way.
There's a big difference between things like that, and having a child who will literally only eat sausage/chips/cheese and onion crisps/rice pudding (and I mean ONLY), or who has to wear ear defenders, or can only have trousers with zips, strictly no buttons at all or they'll throw themselves against the wall...
Sorry, went on a tangent there, but it's something that's close to my heart and it pisses me off when people throw it around with actually having no diagnosis, or clue about what it's actually about.
I think this is exactly highlighting the issue for me. She latches on to anything and gets on like she is an expert in the field when their are people like yourselves who are dealing with the reality of a situation every single day. She is a self proclaimed expert in so much, so others who are less knowledgable may listen to her and not realise that, actually, she hadn’t a notion. That is the danger of these instamums I think.

Is she still hinting that aria is on the autistic spectrum? She was doing this a while back.

i can’t see her insta as im blocked 😁
She got her a scented school bag to meet her sensory needs 🙄🙄🙄 Imagine aria in school snorting her school bag all day 🤣
how long will a school bag keep its smell anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our school isn’t allowing school bags in September, for P.E they are going in wearing it, anyone else?

Reactions: 9
Our school isn’t allowing school bags in September, for P.E they are going in wearing it, anyone else?
We haven’t heard yet. 5 weeks tomorrow until they start back, and I think the school are biding their time so they can make decisions based on the most current advice. My nephews school has changed their guidance twice already.

Reactions: 2
Same here and I’m in Scotland. No school bags and stationery will be provided as well. No uniform just clean clothes everyday and same shoes for indoor and outdoor.

Reactions: 1
Ours also no bags, lunch in a disposable bag, no school bags, stationary provided!
If you need some disposable bags I’ve 47,000 from my Tesco deliveries over the last few months. I could probably supply the uk school system for every child 🤣

Her latest post made me 🙄 so her kids are going through “developmental stages”.... so are everyone’s kids. That’s literally all kids do, develop! And she tried to help them through it... ie she is a parent.

Why does it all have to be wrapped up like she’s special for it?

Reactions: 9
i feel like she went out purposely today to go to a smiggle shop as every other mum has been talking about it and how amazing the smiggle sale is.. she had to be in with it! i personally wouldn't even consider spending £17 on a school bag for kids that age! Its over priced tat if you ask me!

Screenshot_20200722_233422.jpg

Sorry, what the hell is this.

Didn't like very much of her "outfits of the week" but this was horrendous.

• Haha
Yes, she does look homeless!! Not one for the camera there kerry. In fact, not one to leave the house in either.

And if you are filming a video for hundreds of people to watch then you would think she'd have ironed her clothes. Even if she wasn't filming it 🤷‍♀️

I’ve never seen this clown before but I’m quite alarmed by her idea of fashion. She’s at least 15 years younger than me and even I think those outfits are pedestrian at best. The first jumpsuit was the colour of the inside of a baby’s nappy.

• Haha
I’ve gone off her rapidly over the last year. I just cannot BARE the way she is as a mum. I really can’t cope 😂

Does warren do anything? Feel like he literally works and sits in his arse all day long if he’s not at work.

Reactions: 7
I’ve gone off her rapidly over the last year. I just cannot BARE the way she is as a mum. I really can’t cope 😂

Does warren do anything? Feel like he literally works and sits in his arse all day long if he’s not at work.
He runs a trainer business dont you know 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

he doesn’t even work at the mo he’s furloughed 😂😂😂 so just sits in his arse and goes to the ‘lockup’ to get trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did chuckle to myself when she said she’s getting back in to fashion. I’m not a fashionable person (jeans and tee/sweatshirt) but I definitely don’t look at her and see a fashion icon. That first jumpsuit is horrendous, and the baggy jumper over the black was awful. Also not a fa of those camel coloured trousers. So basically liked nothing 🤣

But as long as she’s happy and comfortable that’s what counts!

Reactions: 3
I don't think she is but she doesn't have a lot of money to spend on herself (or maybe she would if she was more sensible) so buys the cheapest stuff going, even if it's not that nice looking. I would feel sorry for her if she didn't have such a cowbag attitude

Reactions: 3
She also needs to iron clothes or stop ramming the tumble dryer full to the brim because That’s some crumbled up tops 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Same here and I’m in Scotland. No school bags and stationery will be provided as well. No uniform just clean clothes everyday and same shoes for indoor and outdoor.
I’m in Scotland and my sons school is full uniform jacket etc don’t know about bags or lunch bags yet but I’ll get him then just incase I’ve just bought a full load of school stuff for 2 days a week! 😐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.